It is currently 20 Oct 2017, 18:34
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who dat gonna beat them saints?
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2010, 21:48 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
Nooooobody.

Apparently.

Post subject: Re: Who dat gonna beat them saints?
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2010, 21:56 
Keeps it bukkake

I wonder if crim has hung himself yet

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2010, 22:50 
Foxxy

0_0: USA
FUCK YES!!!!!! Wonder how drunk Bayou is. Haven't heard from her since right before the game ended.

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2010, 23:03 
Less is More

0_0: New Zealand
the only reason i wanted the colts to win is so i didn't have to hear "who dat, who dat"
fucksake peyton, don't throw the ball to the saints faggot, how hard is it :( least he didn't do a farve and cry about it lol

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2010, 14:15 
Have you tried turning it off and on again

0_0: Fortress of solitude
Not yet fear. But I couldn't sleep all night yesterday. Kept seeing that fucking play over and over again in my mind.

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2010, 20:14 

hey JDC

WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2010, 21:11 
Less is More

congrats on your win. i understand how much it means to you, your city, your team and i understand how it's a historic moment for you guys. for that, i am happy for you, but it does not however give you a warrant to be a cunt about it; a disrespectful, obnoxious cunt. good day to you madam.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 00:05 
Foxxy

At least she has a fuckin excuse dude. You on the other hand, have been an absolute jack ass lately for no reason. Go get laid or somethin and stfu.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 00:53 

Speaking of getting laid, have you gotten laid JDC?

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 02:25 
Less is More

:rofl: i'm not really any worse than i usually am.
just taken a greater interest in the football and decided i don't like the attitude and showmanship surounding the saints, and expressed my disgust :)

you and i clearly come from very different worlds ferox.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 02:44 
Foxxy

Woah! Really? With you all the way over there in Kiwi Land and me in the frozen tundra of hell? We come from different worlds? No way!!!! (Sorry, I'm done being sarcastic now.)

However.... I would really like it if you would quit bitching about the team. Seriously kid, I know a good chunk of American athletes act like they're entitled to something, but a lot of them are very good people. And since we're talking about the Saints, lets get into Drew Brees here. The man started the Drew Brees Foundation in 2003 to raise money to advance research for cancer and provide care, education and opportunities to children in need. I could go into more but really, it's almost 2 a.m. here and I'm getting tired and don't feel like doing more research.

And even if they were a little cocky, well god damn. Wouldn't you be? This is a team that has never gone to the Superbowl before. This is a team who's fans have been known to wear large paper bags over their heads with "the Aint's" written on them. This is a team where DESPITE almost never doing much and having to give up their home stadium because of a hurricane, STILL had the most enthusiastic and loyal fans in the NFL.

If you wanna pick on an American team, how about my home town team the Vikings? Pick on some team that deserves it. Oy.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 02:50 
Less is More

fuck. sorry, okay? i am not even going to bother putting forward what my argument is because not only are you not willing to listen to it anymore but you did not care to try and understand it the first time around.

I am sorry that I hurt your feelings. I am glad the saints won the superbowl. I heart you all. fuck.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 03:22 
Less is More

lol this one's funny

tfln: "(817) colts on the ground, colts on the ground, looking like fool cause the saints put them down!!!"

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 03:30 

Ferox wrote:
This is a team where DESPITE almost never doing much and having to give up their home stadium because of a hurricane, STILL had the most enthusiastic and loyal fans in the NFL.

Alright I'm gonna have to stop you there. I agree with everything, except the fact that Katrina and the devastation that followed have anything to do with the Saints team. They can (and probably are) good people, and they might have done a lot for the city's rebuilding, but in the end they are paid a shit ton of money to do their job. Its not like changing stadiums was a big fucking deal to them. I can understand the emotion that the people of NO feel because obviously football was something to keep them going after the disaster, but I find it hard to believe that the TEAM had a hard time with the...ohhh the relocation of their home stadium.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 11:17 

JDC wrote:
congrats on your win. i understand how much it means to you, your city, your team and i understand how it's a historic moment for you guys. for that, i am happy for you, but it does not however give you a warrant to be a cunt about it; a disrespectful, obnoxious cunt. good day to you madam.

Hey JDC
WHO DAT WHO DAT

lol, dude really? You call me a cunt for showing my excitement for my team. You didnt like them and we won. Its called banter fucker. Quit acting like a bitch about it. My gawd.

crimsonred wrote:
I can understand the emotion that the people of NO feel because obviously football was something to keep them going after the disaster, but I find it hard to believe that the TEAM had a hard time with the...ohhh the relocation of their home stadium.

Red, They had homes here too.

And Foxxy, Thanks for having our back :)

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 11:46 

Well I could make an exception for a person on the team who was born and brought up in NO, but otherwise they are just players who are paid millions of dollars, and rebuilding a house is...not really a big deal.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 11:57 

crimsonred wrote:
Well I could make an exception for a person on the team who was born and brought up in NO, but otherwise they are just players who are paid millions of dollars, and rebuilding a house is...not really a big deal.

have you ever helped someone rebuild their house?

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 12:05 

crimsonred wrote:

Red! Thats so mean, lol! and you have to remember that you are not just "rebuilding a house." Yes, it is just wood and nails but you have to think about everything that was there, the photos, the home videos, the antiques from your grandparents, etc. These people lost more than some wood and nails! They lost their homes, not just a house. Big difference there

Im not trying to put sympathy or shed light on our disaster. I know everyone is tired of hearing about that, especially from the national coverage about for superbowl week but that was a really inconsiderate remark Red!

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 12:22 

I'm not making it sound inconsiderate. I know what kind of recovery procedures take place after a disaster like that, because I have volunteered to help places after the tsunami (guess that answers your question mzz). All I'm saying is the way they paraded Katrina for like 3 hours before the game was too much. And I'm saying this again, it obviously means a lot to the people of NO because it should, but the TEAM didn't rise from the ashes, the CITY did. And that's all I'm trying to say. I'm sorry if that sounded inconsiderate Bayou, never meant it that way.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 12:42 

crimsonred wrote:
I'm not making it sound inconsiderate. I know what kind of recovery procedures take place after a disaster like that, because I have volunteered to help places after the tsunami (guess that answers your question mzz). All I'm saying is the way they paraded Katrina for like 3 hours before the game was too much. And I'm saying this again, it obviously means a lot to the people of NO because it should, but the TEAM didn't rise from the ashes, the CITY did. And that's all I'm trying to say. I'm sorry if that sounded inconsiderate Bayou, never meant it that way.

Have you ever noticed our record before Katrina? The team definitly rose up from the ashes too, lol

and i know, Im kinda sick of hearing about it too. I knew the media would play it up like crazy which kinda got me a bit irritated.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 12:45 

BayouGirl wrote:
Have you ever noticed our record before Katrina? The team definitly rose up from the ashes too, lol

and i know, Im kinda sick of hearing about it too. I knew the media would play it up like crazy which kinda got me a bit irritated.

lol true. Anyway, its over now. And its officially been 40 hours since I've turned on ESPN or read a newspaper. Any suggestions for one which won't have a sports section?

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 13:53 
Creepy Old Man

0_0: Whoville Hash o_0
OMG this has become a total estrogen fest.

-Waah, my pussy hurts because I don't like someone's team slogan and they sound like neanderthals when they chant it.
-Squall, you are such a dick. those people had hard times and their team finally won, even tho their slogan is in ebonics it's no call to criticize.
-Cry, yea so their team won, I was for the other guys anyways. And comeon, loosing some wood? Hell I do that every morning when I roll over and see what I crawled in bed with the night before.
-Baaall, It's not just wood, its shit they can't replace. You suck goat dick!!!
-Cringe, oh no I look like a total dick I will make some halfassed attempt at sounding sympathetic to other life forms.
-reassuring pat, It's ok really it was all about the fact that we sucked so bad before and we finally won.
-snuggle, I know, I don't really care about football anyways.

There is no crying in football ... well except that part at the end of the game with Brees and his kid, cause that shit was just heart rending...

In almost every case a bullet is better than a lawyer.

I want to leave the world the same way I came in: naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 15:00 
Foxxy

Rofl. Dag, when you put it like that.... wow. And Bayou, no problem.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 16:42 

dageaux wrote:
OMG this has become a total estrogen fest.

-Waah, my pussy hurts because I don't like someone's team slogan and they sound like neanderthals when they chant it.
-Squall, you are such a dick. those people had hard times and their team finally won, even tho their slogan is in ebonics it's no call to criticize.
-Cry, yea so their team won, I was for the other guys anyways. And comeon, loosing some wood? Hell I do that every morning when I roll over and see what I crawled in bed with the night before.
-Baaall, It's not just wood, its shit they can't replace. You suck goat dick!!!
-Cringe, oh no I look like a total dick I will make some halfassed attempt at sounding sympathetic to other life forms.
-reassuring pat, It's ok really it was all about the fact that we sucked so bad before and we finally won.
-snuggle, I know, I don't really care about football anyways.

There is no crying in football ... well except that part at the end of the game with Brees and his kid, cause that shit was just heart rending...

I don't get it...are you coming of the closet in the above post?

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010, 20:42 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next