It is currently 25 Nov 2017, 02:32
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ufc
PostPosted: 16 Nov 2008, 18:46 
Buster Himen

0_0: USA
anyone see the incredible fights last night. i dont think there was one decision. 3 sick submission one guy using the rubberguard very nicely. lesnar winning in second round by just brute fucking force.

i hope mir gets the chance to rape lesnar again for the belt.

"I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically."

-Steven Wright

Post subject: Re: ufc
PostPosted: 16 Nov 2008, 20:06 
Lurker

justjukie wrote:
anyone see the incredible fights last night. i dont think there was one decision. 3 sick submission one guy using the rubberguard very nicely. lesnar winning in second round by just brute fucking force.

UFC is fucking gay, so are its fans. Oh look two sweaty oiled up men are lying on top of eachother.

fucking fag

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2008, 21:33 
Buster Himen

Private Prozac wrote:
justjukie wrote:

UFC is fucking gay, so are its fans. Oh look two sweaty oiled up men are lying on top of eachother.

fucking fag

sigh, trolling in an off forum, and not even good at that. thank god i dont get to post here as much as i use too

-Steven Wright

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2008, 23:21 
Epic Cocksucker

You should though... MissB misses the jukie...

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 11:41 

justjukie wrote:

Good call on UFC 91. Good night of fights, the only decision was a real clear one in the prelims.

I do not think Mir will get past Big Nog. for that rematch to occur.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 20:34 
Buster Himen

abc0331 wrote:
justjukie wrote:

Good call on UFC 91. Good night of fights, the only decision was a real clear one in the prelims.

I do not think Mir will get past Big Nog. for that rematch to occur.

mir will out class minatauro all around. mark my words.

-Steven Wright

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 20:35 
Buster Himen

MissBrown wrote:

thank you missb, youre soooo lucky you live in seattle and have a guy relation or i would stalk you for sexual relations. probably. :h5:

-Steven Wright

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 22:34 
Keeps it bukkake

Jukie and Abcwhocareshesfuckingstupid should be ashamed for predicting frank mir will win

Minotauro waayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better at standup than frank mir is. Franky's standup is pathetic especially for a heavyweight. But if Mir takes Minotauro down Minotauro is still a Black Belt in BJJ so frank's biggest strength over most of his opponents is useless.

bottom line Mir sucks the cock

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 23:17 

Fear wrote:
Jukie and Abcwhocareshesfuckingstupid should be ashamed for predicting frank mir will win

Minotauro waayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better at standup than frank mir is. Franky's standup is pathetic especially for a heavyweight. But if Mir takes Minotauro down Minotauro is still a Black Belt in BJJ so frank's biggest strength over most of his opponents is useless.

bottom line Mir sucks the cock

Did you read what I said?

I said I did not think that Mir would get by Nog.

Only a pretincious wiener would rule out all odds in a fight when anything can happen.

But you are correct the odds or in Big Nog's favor.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 23:44 
Epic Cocksucker

justjukie wrote:
MissBrown wrote:

thank you missb, youre soooo lucky you live in seattle and have a guy relation or i would stalk you for sexual relations. probably. :h5:

haha! :h5:

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2009, 01:19 
Keeps it bukkake

justjukie wrote:
mir will out class minatauro all around. mark my words.

Dude you're god for calling that shit

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2009, 09:18 

I dont think mir will beat lesnar for a second time, Im not a lesnar fan but last time he was trashing mir but got careless by trying for a KO too hard instead of just winning.

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2009, 14:44 
Buster Himen

yea minotauro was not ready at all, but mir looked fucking sick. only fight i didnt call right that night was forrest griffin. rashaad had his number.

we saw forrest last night at sushi spot and his left hand is in cast so im assuming he broke it in the fight, although i never saw a punch where it looked he did.

and i agree, lesnar will carry the belt for awhile. he is serious about training and is just too powerful for most of that division. wait till dana finally gives into what fedor wants an gets him signed. he will thrash lesnar.

-Steven Wright

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2009, 21:05 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation
so how about josh neer..... just got in a high speed pursuit through my hometown on New years day.... wonder if hes still gonna fight in tampa in feb.

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2009, 01:11 
Keeps it bukkake

Does it bother anyone else that they're not gonna air the clementi tibau fight, but will air the Sadollah Cuntone fight

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2009, 11:18 
Mod

the fights this weekend were fuckin boring.....

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2009, 16:35 
Buster Himen

yea for the most part they were, machida fight was golden because i hated silva, but machida is not ready to be contender at all in that division.

st pierre fucking destroyed penn. other than those two i actually fell asleep through some fights.

-Steven Wright

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2009, 17:04 
Keeps it bukkake

Anon wrote:
the fights this weekend were fuckin boring.....

W3rd I did pick all of them right [except guida diaz] and walked away with a shit ton of money [Jon Jones bitches]

justjukie wrote:
but machida is not ready to be contender at all in that division.

Yea he is he's beaten BJ Penn, Rich Franklin, Tito Ortiz [fuck you tito still has it], And Sokoudjou [while he may be 5-4 his losses were to some of the best babalu machida]

I say he waxes Jackson/Evans ass

Also that ref needs to be fired for not breaking up all those do nothing clinches by guida

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2009, 19:05 
Buster Himen

As of late I have seen some refs that have kind of wack. A few that dont split them when they should and some that split them up way to early when a person is obviously working on a submission.

I dont think Machida has a chance but thats just opinion. His decision over Tito was correct but that fight overall was fucking weak. Tito almost had the armbar in the 3rd round to end it and was praying for that shit.

While I do think Machida could oust Evans I think almost anyone will be able too. He will not defend his belt the first fight. I dont care who he fights he loses. Mark my words on that, kid is too much luck with his strikes. Hes fast but lucky. :(

I just waiting for Anderson Silva in two months to fight. I could watch him fight everyday and never get tired of it.

-Steven Wright

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2009, 13:04 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
lyoto's fighting style is kind of absurd though. i mean all he does it bounce away. thats not fighting, that's defending. so he's always going to win if people chase him. but if someone doesn't chase him, no one is going to do anything. pretty dumb.

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2009, 19:54 
Buster Himen

like the first round and half of tito fight, tito was getting irritated because he kept backing out and he couldnt do shit. boring fight. tito lost because he had to press for shit to do.

-Steven Wright

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2009, 00:59 
Keeps it bukkake

while not pertaining to the UFC it doesn't deserve its own thread
sengoku girls

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2009, 21:43 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
where's the t and a

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2009, 17:03 
Mod

http://www.cagepotato.com/video-bj-penn ... i-complain

bj penn bitchinig about his loss. i smell a rematch now.

PostPosted: 23 Feb 2009, 03:41 
Buster Himen

while i still think gsp will win a rematch after seeing that shit i think bj deserves a shot at revenge.

and i will hope just like the first fight that bj will win.

-Steven Wright

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next