It is currently 27 Mar 2017, 01:43
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Serious question:
PostPosted: 31 May 2009, 12:28 
Closet Connoisseur

0_0: Balls.
It may make me a huge hypocrite for worrying, but my 14 year old sister has been smoking/selling weed. Apparently she smoked some shit laced with cocaine even, and lately she has been hanging out with some new people and lies to my parents about who she is seeing. I dont want to be the bad guy and tell on her, especially when Im guilty of it myself, but I am worried somethings going to happen to her. What the fuck do I do about it?
I suppose it doesnt make very much sense why I worry about it considering the things I do, but at 14, or even AT ALL through school, I never got drunk before class or even touched drugs.

I dont know, what do you guys think?

Post subject: Re: Serious question:
PostPosted: 31 May 2009, 12:32 
Slutty Mexican

0_0: Argentina
I would try talking to her first, you are her old sister and you know what you are talking about (I mean you have experience on the subjet, whereas your parents, if they are like any other parent, will probably just lecture her and turn her against them..). Don't give her the old "been there, done that", but just try to get her to talk to you about why she's doing it in the first place

PostPosted: 31 May 2009, 12:49 
Big Daddy Phat

0_0: Drinkin'
Yeh, I agree with ^^^. Tell her you're aware, that you didn't start that early, and tell her why you didn't.

PostPosted: 31 May 2009, 13:06 
Spam Warrior

0_0: UK
I'm just going to contradict whatever everyone has/will say, i know its hard but you have to let them make their own mistakes... they will come for help either when they are ready or if they get into trouble... that's really the only way to tackle it in my opinion because if you talk to her/your parents all you are doing is isolating yourself, because suddenly you become the enemy...

PostPosted: 31 May 2009, 13:12 
Spam Warrior

Also if you tell her you know, she will then go out of her way to hide it from you too, at least if you can see shit is going on now you can still keep an eye on her without her going out of her way to hide stuff from you too...

Only step in if you think she is gonna get killed or summit, she's a teenager she wont listen and wont do anything you tell her, sorry but that's the way they are they grow hair and think they're the dogs bollocks and no one can touch them...

PostPosted: 31 May 2009, 21:14 
Closet Connoisseur

That's what I was thinking, Peterman. Just let her do her thing. I'm just worried about her getting pregnant or something, lol. Shit, when I was 14, I was afraid of drugs. This kid's nuts. She even rolls around in a SAND BOX before coming home to get the weed smell off. O_o ...kids are growing up too fast.

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2009, 00:49 
Less is More

0_0: New Zealand
This'll sound fuckd up but...
Get her weed for her. You can't stop her from doing it. My mate went through the same stuff. He ended up buying for his sister so there was slightly less to worry about. By him buying, he knew there was less chance of getting laced weed, as it was from his trusted source (stay the fuck away from cocaine, 14year old sister!!!), and he at least had a rough idea of how much she was smoking (she probably got more with the friends she was smoking with or whatever, but still..). And most importantly, it means she won't have to fuck round with dealers either..

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2009, 18:42 

Relationships can be fixed. You can't bring her back or fix anything she does to herself while she's high/running with a bad crowd. Step in, but only with her. Tell her how what she's doing is making you feel, and that you don't want to have to see her do something life-changing. Making it more about you than her will make her less likely to feel targeted. Went thru the same thing with my sister, and wouldn't have played it any other way.

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2009, 16:14 
Bitchzilla

0_0: Wisconsin
I agree with yerlA. Perhaps if you just talk to her and figure stuff out/let her know how you feel?

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2009, 12:00 
Spam Warrior

EnleverJusteLeBord wrote:
I agree with yerlA. Perhaps if you just talk to her and figure stuff out/let her know how you feel?

Computer says no

I explained why this would be a bad idea in my post...

Face it Enlev you're a kid... if your elder sibling made it known to you that she knew what was going on, you wouldn't welcome their advice with open arms... you start sneaking around even more so...

wouldn't you??? lets be honest...

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2009, 12:04 
Closet Connoisseur

Yeah that's how I thought of it, if my mom came to me, I'd be like, "fuck that shit."

I'm going to continue watching from a distance, I suppose.

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2009, 19:04 
Keeps it bukkake

You should make her smell what the rock is cooking yo.

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2009, 23:48 
Spam Warrior

Fear wrote:
You should make her smell what the rock is cooking yo.

Poontang Pie innit???

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]