It is currently 23 Jun 2017, 10:39
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fuck. :(
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2009, 23:56 
Closet Connoisseur

0_0: Balls.
Danielle's officially had her heart broken for the first time in her life.
Anyway, not like it makes a difference to any of you, but user: Jessssseee wont be coming back. He deleted me from everything and blocked me from messengers.

Having casual sex with a friend that you're interested in is stupid. Don't ever do it. Now I've lost a friend, and I'm really seriously upset. :[
I don't think I've ever liked anyone as much as him. I feel really stupid. :(

Post subject: Re: Fuck. :(
PostPosted: 06 Aug 2009, 00:15 
Been here too long

0_0: About ready to quit
Yeah. If you have feeling and you're in a sexual relationship it's always best to get out ASAP
Feeling are just going to be hurt. FWB's should always be people that you aren't actually friends with.
Sex just unnecessarily complicates relationships.

Anyhoo this happens to just about everyone. You'll be alright. Just give it time.
In the meantime just go about your regular coping methods.

Edit*
Oh BTW the fact that he blocked you on all bands is just childish.

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2009, 06:40 
Less is More

0_0: New Zealand
really sorry to hear it matey. you'll pull through though. it'll seem pretty shit atm but you're a big girl. if he can't see you for being the cool person that you are, he's not worth your time. blocking you on everything? shit thats mature, what kind of person completely disregards a long term friendship like that? pretty cowardly in my books and you're probably better off without him. sorry again..

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2009, 07:11 
Slutty Mexican

0_0: Argentina
agreed, what's the point in blocking you??
aawww I'm sorry to hear this Dani, having your heart broken sucks big time...you need some good friends and probably alcohol+a few wrong decisions :)

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2009, 09:20 

Buck up pal, You'll be ok. Ive been there and done that many many times. I've had so many fwb's and every now and then you are bound to get hurt.

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2009, 12:39 
Reginald Cuntypants

0_0: Alsations, the lot.
At least you made it to 19. That's pretty good going.
Sex does seem to make things complicated. Once you go there things tend to get confused unless you're both dead clear on your intentions. Says the PhD in Relationships. :ugh:

Friends and relationships change all the time, so try not to think that you'll never find someone like him again. You will. He may even change his mind once he's had a chance to cool down from whatever happened.

"It was true that I didn't have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?" - Charles Bukowski

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2009, 12:42 
Closet Connoisseur

0_0: Balls.
Thanks. :]

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2009, 14:51 
Foxxy

0_0: USA
Awww.... girl, I'm sorry. That just royally sucks. But I'm going to agree with everything everyone has said so far. You'll get through this and eventually you'll be a stronger person for it. I'm sorry that he had to be so immature about everything, but in the end, I think that you're probably better off. As cool of a person as you are, you don't need someone like that in your life.

Take things one day at a time. Things will get easier. Eventually, it wont hurt as much and all that wonderful cliche jazz. And you know where I usually hang out when I'm not at work, so if you need anything, you know where to find me. Or MySpace stalk me, whatever works. /hug

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2009, 04:22 
Spam Warrior

0_0: UK
Daniellllleee wrote:
Danielle's officially had her heart broken for the first time in her life.
Anyway, not like it makes a difference to any of you, but user: Jessssseee wont be coming back. He deleted me from everything and blocked me from messengers.

Having casual sex with a friend that you're interested in is stupid. Don't ever do it. Now I've lost a friend, and I'm really seriously upset. :[
I don't think I've ever liked anyone as much as him. I feel really stupid. :(

I was going to say something about impotence but then remembered that this is the sanctuary... chin up, shit happens, something better always comes along.

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]