It is currently 18 Oct 2017, 17:18
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Birth Control, Take Two
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2009, 20:15 
Bitchzilla

0_0: Wisconsin
So I'm on depo right? The every three month shot thing. And my doctor wanted me to come in in between shots to make sure everything was okay, because it apparently fucks with like 1 in every 300 women or some shit. So I go in there to get a physical and everything, and as soon as the vag part is over my gyno(Who happens to be like a 45 year old man.. ew..) leaves. Didn't say anything, nothing. Comes back about 10 minutes later and starts asking me all these weird questions about my last period and if it was bad nad if it hurt more than normal etc etc. Keep in mind this shot is about 99.6% effective.

Next words out of his mouth after the 20 question speach? "Are you aware that you've recently miscarried?"

Me: O.o um..

I would be the .4% -.-

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”

-Bill Watterson

Post subject: Re: Birth Control, Take Two
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2009, 21:25 

holy shit En. Im sorry. Im sure you didnt want it and that it was a mistake but now knowing that you actually miscarried, im sure that fucks with you.
damn girl.

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2009, 21:32 
Bitchzilla

I didn't want it.. not at all. But yeah.. especially since I'm on such effective bc. It's kinda messing with me more than I thought it would. Plus, the only guy who could be the father is my ex, and I'm the only girl he's slept with to date.. So I figured not telling him would be okay, since we're not together, and obviously nothing's going to come of it and he's got no responsibilities to it, I wouldn't want this to fuck with his head as much as it is mine, ya know..?

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2009, 21:39 

yea. I dont think i would tell him either. if yall are not together there is really no need. Be more careful girl. birth control doesnt mean you can let those guys cum inside of you. Still make them wear a condom and pull out

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2009, 21:44 
Bitchzilla

Yeah, you're right.

Only thing bugging me now is WHY it happened. I didn't do anything that would cause it. Chances are it's just getting pregnant while on bc, but still..

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2009, 21:47 

EnleverJusteLeBord wrote:

Only thing bugging me now is WHY it happened. .

haha, really?!
You had sex, babies come from sex!

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2009, 22:06 
Bitchzilla

Why I miscarried! >.< <3

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2009, 00:30 
Closet Connoisseur

0_0: Balls.
Holy crap, En. :| Sorry to hear.

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2009, 00:39 
Less is More

0_0: New Zealand
yeah.. really sorry to hear of your misfortune. that's a shitty situation even if you know how you would've reacted to the pregnancy. try not to let it mess with your head too much (i know, easier said than done)..

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2009, 01:28 
Foxxy

0_0: USA
Holy crap! I didn't know that it was possible for that to even happen. To miscarry and not know it. Wow.... that's gotta fuck with your head. Although, if you weren't aware you were preggers and miscarried, then at least the pregnancy wasn't that far along. As for why you miscarried, I'm sure there's a ton of possibilities and in all honesty, it was probably the hormones from the depo that helped it along. Other factors such as stress can also contribute to a miscarriage, but I'm sure you're aware of that. Either way, heavy shit girl.

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2009, 05:50 
Bitchzilla

JDC wrote:
yeah.. really sorry to hear of your misfortune. that's a shitty situation even if you know how you would've reacted to the pregnancy. try not to let it mess with your head too much (i know, easier said than done)..

<3 I'll do my best to play nice with you.

Thanks guys.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2009, 06:15 
Less is More

0_0: New Zealand
na fuck that. if you need someone to vent with, we're here. yell, swear abuse us whatever.. was just meaning try not to get too upset about something you can't change and didn't know about at the time...

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2009, 07:46 
Slutty Mexican

0_0: Argentina
Ferox wrote:
Holy crap! I didn't know that it was possible for that to even happen. To miscarry and not know it. Wow.... that's gotta fuck with your head. Although, if you weren't aware you were preggers and miscarried, then at least the pregnancy wasn't that far along. As for why you miscarried, I'm sure there's a ton of possibilities and in all honesty, it was probably the hormones from the depo that helped it along. Other factors such as stress can also contribute to a miscarriage, but I'm sure you're aware of that. Either way, heavy shit girl.

most women misscarry a few times in their lives and don't even notice it...
And yes, chances are she got pregnant and the dose of hormons in her body never let the pregnancy advance.

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2009, 09:17 
Reginald Cuntypants

0_0: Alsations, the lot.
Miscarriage is a tricky subject at the best of times, so I'm not sure what I can say, but try not to get caught up in the snow-ball effect that over thinking things tends to have. In some respects not knowing about it until it had happened was probably the best thing. Must have come as a hell of a shock, though. :ugh:

"It was true that I didn't have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?" - Charles Bukowski

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2009, 16:32 
Bitchzilla

Yeah.. It would have been different if I had done something, like drink or smoke and that had been the reason, I would have felt absolutely horrible. But there's really honestly nothing I could have done. The shot is a 3 month thing so I couldn't have even just stopped a pill or something and hoped for the best. And I do think that not knowing until after is better.. As bad as it sounds.

-Bill Watterson

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]