It is currently 18 Oct 2017, 17:20
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I am soooo fucking pissed
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2010, 00:21 
Creepy Old Man

0_0: Whoville Hash o_0
OK so some back story:
I am currently trying to get regular scheduled and court enforceable visitation to see my daughters without all the bullshit that I have had to go through in the past just to see my own damned children. Against my better judgement I allowed my ex wife to drag my children 700 miles away from me, hoping that the oxygen thief would start a new life and grow the fuck up, little did I know....Up until now I have been SOLELY responsible for all travel cost and arrangements. So I am also asking for HALF of god damned travel expenses So about 18 months ago I hired a lawyer (and I use the term loosely at this point) to get me those things, regular scheduled and court enforceable visitation and half of travel expenses.

I have maintained insurance on my children for all of their lives, I even pay half of any legitimate medical deductibles that my very good insurance policy won't cover. I have paid child support religiously on time every month even when any reasonable human being would have stopped because it was so obvious that the child support was being used for support of the ex-wife.

Of course my dead beat ex wife just wants more money, she has not now nor has she ever been able to maintain gainful employment and is trying to squeeze me for more money. Add to that because she is a waste of genetic material, she wants ME to pay for her legal fees in addition to my own.

There is a HUGE fucking backstory here that I have neither the time nor the inclination to rant off into, but suffice to say that I have been treated as a life support system for a wallet and any parental rights (joint custody in the original divorce) I may have had have been trampled over roughshod.

At Thanksgiving I had a "mediation" between my lawyer and I and her lawyer and her. I have actually talked to my lawyer once since then, and he mentioned he had something on his desk from her lawyer, but hadn't had a chance to look into it. He was supposed to call me the next day, I never heard from him. I took a drug screen test on December 10th and I have been waiting to hear from him since before that time. I called his office once that week when I received the results, and again before Christmas and again after new years. He hasn't returned any of those calls. So tonight I am visiting with some family who is in from out of town, and I get a call from a number I don't recognize, but from the Tampa area code which peaked my interest. My aunts house is out in the sticks and the signal is shit anyway so I didn't worry about it until I get home. I check Vmail and it is ... you guessed it the lawyer. He was calling to tell me that he has a hearing tomorrow morning concerning travel expenses and her lawyer fees.... in oh 12 hours, he initially called me at 9PM florida time but I didnt get back to him for almost 2 hours later and the hearing is at 9:30AM the next morning.... The hearing was scheduled 2 weeks ago. He tells me that the good news is that I can call in and attend telephonically.... the bad news is that realistically I should expect that I WILL have to pay for her fucking lawyer because I do have the means to pay for her lawyer, and she doesn't... and he doubts seriously considering her lack of motivation and ability to hold a fucking job that I will probably still have to pay all travel expenses, but on the up side he thinks he may be able to get her to at least have to bring them to and from the airport so I don't have to rent a car and/or hotel in order to get them to and fro...and oh we won't be discussing her bid for more child support tomorrow, that will happen at a later date.

SO basically he is telling me that everything I asked for will be denied (the visitation still hasn't even been broached other than to say State Standard which is about 2 weeks more a year that the piddlin ass time I get now) and I have acquired debt for 2 fucking lawyers, and my child support will be going UP which I knew was going to happen but I thought I would get back in travel expenses which I won't be getting anyway.

It is a fucking TRAVESTY that the legal system will allow an unemployable worthless piece of shit to exhort a huge portion of my salary just because she spread her legs a few times over the course of a 15 year relationship. I would HAPPILY take custody, responsibility and full support of those children if their minds were not so poisoned against me that one of my daughters hasn't visited for over 2 years, and another has made such a big production over not wanting to come and visit that it is almost not worth the trouble.

WHAT THE FUCK??!!??

In almost every case a bullet is better than a lawyer.

I want to leave the world the same way I came in: naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.

Post subject: Re: I am soooo fucking pissed
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2010, 01:34 
Foxxy

0_0: USA
Dag, I am so sorry. I know there isn't much any of us can really say at this point other than to offer what little support we can. I still think after your kids are over 18 you let me tie cinder blocks to her feet and drop her way out in the ocean.

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2010, 16:42 
Post Whore

Me tinks there's probably a whole other side too this story. As there always is.

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2010, 19:01 
Been here too long

0_0: O_o?
eh but we like dag better so who cares. :)

sucks though dag :(

[23:45] enlever: Ugh, I officially hate white heads >.<
[23:46] ro: im sorry, we'll all go decapitate ourselves..
[23:46] inthebetween: YAY GROUP DECAPITATION

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2010, 12:25 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
I know this guy...he kinda...you know...solves problems...

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2010, 13:00 
Creepy Old Man

0_0: Whoville Hash o_0
mzziqztixl wrote:
I know this guy...he kinda...you know...solves problems...

You don't know how tempting that is. :squint:

In almost every case a bullet is better than a lawyer.

I want to leave the world the same way I came in: naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2010, 19:07 
Foxxy

0_0: USA
Dag, just remember, no one misses leeches once you pull them off and get rid of them.

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2010, 00:57 
Lurker

0_0: BLOOD!!!!!
damn... that sucks, all i can recommend is that you fight to gain the "hearts and minds" of the kids, if you can gain this then other victories would be MUCH easier.

with resolve and quick action.

I shall become unstoppable.

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2010, 02:41 
Keeps it bukkake

Shield the gator, no regrets later.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2010, 05:31 
Less is More

0_0: New Zealand
says the guy who fathered his first born at age 8 or sth

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]