It is currently 27 Mar 2017, 01:39
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2 Weeks
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2008, 19:15 
Bitchzilla

0_0: Wisconsin
I waited two weeks, took a pregnancy test, and it came out negative. Both did. I'm late still, and I don't know what to do. My mom's getting on me saying all this shit. I'm usually irregular but I don't even know how long it's been. I'm... I don't even know. My mom is stressing me out which might add to it.. but I still don't know..

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”

-Bill Watterson

Post subject: Re: 2 Weeks
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2008, 20:03 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
a girl i dated one time went 8 weeks. i knew another one who pushed 10 i think. it happens during stress and shit although they were both over 27 so i don't know how normal that is for a girl your age.

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2008, 22:15 
Bitchzilla

More normal for younger people cause they haven't had it for too long, more irregular.

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2008, 23:39 
Lurker

Stress can make you totally miss a period and you wont get it till the next month and being irregular doesnt really help.
I wouldnt stress over it. I have missed like 2ish months went to the doctor and said it was stress. Mine was irregular to begin with as well, you on any type of birth control?

Its not just with younger people tho. Im prolly gonna have to get ome whole shit done when i get older cause it runs in my family. So like, thats all it could be, I wouldnt worry too much if i was you tho.

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2008, 16:11 
Bitchzilla

I'd like bc.. it regulates it so much better.

Due to my past asking mom for it = i'm a whore, so no goes there.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2008, 16:24 
Lurker

EnleverJusteLeBord wrote:
I'd like bc.. it regulates it so much better.

Due to my past asking mom for it = i'm a whore, so no goes there.

yeah after I was on it for 3months I had to get on bc.
Idk, like I said I wouldnt stress over it too much cause its just irregular. thats all it seems like. If you really really are worried bout bein preggo, go to a clinic or whutever and thats the forsure.
Just dont let it get out of control. Like not bein on the rag is better than bein on it for too long. If it starts to get out of control. Id say take another shot at talkin to your mom, just because its not healthy, and its really stressful aswell.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]