It is currently 14 Dec 2017, 01:23
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Douchebags.
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 10:40 
Bitchzilla

0_0: Wisconsin
Right, so I'm chillin at a partly last night and my phone disappears for a bit, comes back, via douchebag friend number one, and I'm like.... okay... So I look through it to make sure nothing was added or taken away, etc. And find a few texts.

Apparently d-bag one and d-bag 2 needed a phone to find some blow, they text this kid, using my name in the text, they used to get it from. Turns out he got a new number and I read the texts and the kid they texted was like "Dude, you texted the wrong number, I have a cop sitting right next to me, now he's got your number and he already called it in"

So I promptly shut off my phone, take the battery and SIM out of it for the night, I just turned it on actually, and then went to flip shit on the two of them.

So what I'm wondering is, if I have a decently clean record, and completely clean with drugs, and all it was was a text asking for that shit, how likely is it that the cops can/will do anything, and if so, what?

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”

-Bill Watterson

Post subject: Re: Douchebags.
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 10:49 
Been here too long

0_0: About ready to quit
As far as I know it's virtually the same as getting caught in the act but if a cop indeed saw the text wouldn't he have confiscated said phone?

Anyways I doubt anything will happen.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 10:57 
Bitchzilla

I dunno, I've been told it's less worse than trying to sell it, but still bad. And I don't know about the taking of the phone, dude on the other end might just be a douche as well.

I hope they don't do anything..

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 14:10 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation
1) Keep phone in pocket or purse
2) Don't be around drugs anytime soon.
3) If cops have a tip saying you have drugs, they will raid your house (it happened to my closest friend in 9th grade after some girl was arrested with 36 rocks of crack and the informant said drug activity went on at my friends house, which it did not.)
4) Expect cops to be paying a little more attention to you in the coming weeks. If you make it 2-4 weeks you should be fine. But stop buying drugs from strangers. Especially Coke.... And dont buy drugs or sell drugs to the "new student" at your school.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 14:41 
Bitchzilla

Thanks Anon.

I actually don't buy or sell, and I figure as long as I don't give them ANYthing else to go off of I should be okay?

That and I 1. don't have drugs, and 2. no one had any idea of who I was with, thus no one would be able to tip off that I might have said drugs.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 14:57 
Mod

well if they use your phoen to call a known drug dealer for drugs, they might be able to prove something ,but not likely.

If you are ever questioned by the police about the incident say 2 things

1) I want my parents
2) I want my lawyer.

Then just shut the fuck up. If you don't shut the fuck up anything you say is evidence. They are not interested in your side of the story at that time, they are trying to build a case. The only person you need to convice of your side of the story is a jury. Talking to cops never ever ever helps and will never get you out of the situation. If they have enough to charge you they will, if they dont they wont, if they dont and you give them enough information, they might.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 15:10 
Bitchzilla

*feels like she might be fucked even though nothing has happened yet*

Shiiiit.. I DO NOT want to deal with this.. For once I do NOTHING wrong, and I might be ass raped harder than all the times in the past combined. Not fucking cool.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 15:17 
Mod

relax, most likely they will either try to gather evidence, if they cant find anything then they will not pursue it.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 15:18 
Been here too long

Anon is correct. You are worrying too much.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 15:29 
Bitchzilla

Okay.. When I'm sitting in jail for this shit, I'm gonna somehow write to you two and bitch my little hear out. :p

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 15:31 
Been here too long

Well I was gonna PM you my addy but if you're just gonna use it to bitch me out nevermind....

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 15:43 
Bitchzilla

According to you I'm NOT going to jail, thus no bitching, just hot lesbian movies.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 15:53 
Been here too long

I'll take it under consideration.
On that note what ever happened to the proposed idea of sending MissB's Malebolgia around?

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 16:35 
Mod

itd be really hard to prove conspiracy to purchase...via text

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 23:36 
Bitchzilla

See, now THAT makes me feel better. Thank you.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 00:03 
Less is More

0_0: New Zealand
chances are they txtd a friend of theirs and are just fuckin with you. and if they're not, theres no chance they can prove anything. "it was a joke" "it wasn't me" "someone stole my phone" dont worry about it, you'll be fine.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 08:01 
Spam Warrior

0_0: UK
Unless your phone is registered they wouldn't be able to prove who you are anyway, also if you ever find yourself in a situation, remember one thing; Never talk to the police!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4885833865

Watch it, its a bit long but makes sense...

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 11:56 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
Im going to reiterate one thing that has been said a bunch.

1) I want my lawyer
2) I want my parents
3) Shut the fuck up

Whenever you deal with the cops. 1, 2, and 3.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 14:55 
Post Whore

Quote:
3) If cops have a tip saying you have drugs, they will raid your house (it happened to my closest friend in 9th grade after some girl was arrested with 36 rocks of crack and the informant said drug activity went on at my friends house, which it did not.)

Completely different situation. LOL @ thinking "they will raid your house with a tip"... jesus christ Anon, there's paranoia, then there's just stupidity...

FYI, I called the FBI and said you smoke crack, expect cops to raid your house asap.

I'm a greasy teenager with nothing going for me... keep your distance from me... It's people like you who have fucked me up royally in the first place -and you know I'm a mess… I just can't seem to get over wanting everybody to like me. - #1 Queen of TOT

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 15:25 
Bitchzilla

Mark Peterman wrote:
Unless your phone is registered they wouldn't be able to prove who you are anyway, also if you ever find yourself in a situation, remember one thing; Never talk to the police!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4885833865

Watch it, its a bit long but makes sense...

Does make sense..

Registered? I thought that kinda came with getting a contract and shit.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 01:30 
Spam Warrior

Well yea if your on contract then you registered all your details with them if your just on pay as you go then the details you registered to activate the sim mean jack shit cause you can tell em your joe bloggs of 123 fake street...

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 13:42 
Bitchzilla

Lol, was gonna say..

I'm thinking someone should find a street like that.. I'd live there.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 13:49 
Spam Warrior

There is a street called Gropecunt lane, maybe you should move there...

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 19:54 
Lurker

0_0: USA
lol dont worry about it, IF the cop does talk to you its going to be to try and scare you. Thats pretty much all they can do.

Anyone can pick up someones phone and make a phone call or text, itll never hold up in court so they will never pursue it.

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2009, 08:02 
Mod

^^ True, UNLESS you talk to him.... he is also going to be looking for more evidence at that point. he willw ant you to acknowledge knowing about the text, stuff like that.... so just say, "i dont really care to speak to you, if you have any evidence of wrongdoing you would've arrested me alraedy, so I am going to be leaving now"

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next