It is currently 23 Jun 2017, 22:25
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: The OffTopic Member Websites
PostPosted: 26 May 2008, 19:38 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation
I thought it would be a good idea to link to all the members websites who want a link put out there to their websites. Must have 10 posts. PM Me and I will add your site to the list. As I update it the inactive users will have their sites removed while the more active ones will remain.

I decided to do this because (where applicable or possible) I would like you all to link back to us. While it is not required, it is appreciated!

Dont be shy about asking for feedback about your current project, affiliate advice, coding advice, etc etc. If you just want to get started on your own wordpress blog or finding out how to buy a domain or even what host we recommend just ask!

Member Sites:

Animals
Straight Line Dog Discussion

Random Pictures
PIX FTW

Shopping
Wholesaler Lists

Gaming
Gaming and Technology News

Humor
Offtopic Blog
LolEGag
LOLz247
Bloody Condom

Politics
FailGov

Travel
515 Iowa Forums
Hotel Information and Reservations

E-Books
E Books

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]