It is currently 21 Oct 2017, 08:57
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I like my friends GF.... I think she might like me back.
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 14:02 

Ok I like my friends GF. They have been going out since november 8th,09. I have liked her the whole time... Before I get into detailes here is some more info. http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/Off- ... p/45269619, http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/Off- ... p/45277607 i would read both those threads.

But here are the details. I met her last year (in grade 7) because she was i new student. I didn't like her at all. But this year (grade 8) we went to a local park as a class to get to know our classmates and teachers better, and well it worked to well I realized she has what i look for in a girl. so a couple months past with growing feelings, the finally one day I get the balls to ask her out. So i approach her durning class and tell her i need to ask her something. So i start to ask and i get out "will you g-" then a friend of mine runs in the class yelling that her and my friend are going out. So i just stop and walk away. So let's fast forward a couple months later and ignoring our bad friendship, till finally i tell her my feelings for her.

Now here is what surprised me the most she didn't reject me she didn't do what most girls do and be creeped out and log out or not talk to me any more, after i told her we talked for another 2 hours. and since then we have been great friends we joke around and play around like she does with her BF, we talk almost every night on facebook. She takes a great interest in my hobbies and life, she picked me to help her in math over my friend and she was really happy yesterday when I told her I kinda like justin beiber (i'm a guy BTW). Oh yeah she has also told me I have the best personality outta all the guys in my class (including her BF).

She might just want to be friends and just have another guy friend to go to when she is down or is fighting with her boyfriend (they fight lots). I know and she knows i'm always there for her and I'll tell her the truth and that's what she likes about me how i am truthful even if it will hurt her or not.

So what should I do guys? I'm open to all advice good or bad.

If you wanna know anything else just ask.

Post subject: Re: I like my friends GF.... I think she might like me back.
PostPosted: 24 May 2010, 15:20 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation
you are young, bang all the girls you can. advice? Buy alcohol and apply to her liberally.

PostPosted: 25 May 2010, 15:51 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
I think her BF is homosex and this is one of those threesomes the wrong way thing forming.

PostPosted: 26 May 2010, 14:44 
Reginald Cuntypants

0_0: Alsations, the lot.
Dark__Gamer wrote:
(i'm a guy BTW).

Dark__Gamer wrote:
I kinda like justin beiber

Not now you're not.

Also challenge him to a duel. Kill him and ride off with the girl into the sunset.
Or just do what I would do (Which is thus what you should not do.) and carry on with things going as they are; with a bit of luck she'll get tired of him or he'll fuck up and then she's free to date you. That or you get friend-zoned.

Though if you date her you face getting murdered for breaking rule #1 of the male friendship code. Then again unless your friend has great tits and gives sloppy blowjobs you probably won't care about losing him for a hot girl.

"It was true that I didn't have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?" - Charles Bukowski

PostPosted: 27 May 2010, 00:09 
Less is More

0_0: New Zealand
bro code! the bro code! do you not read my blog, ted?

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]