It is currently 20 Nov 2017, 18:00
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Why I am never wrong when I fight with my GF
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2009, 17:00 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation
I generally tend to rely on facts and evidence instead of arguing about how I feel in relation to the events in which we fight.

If you have the facts on your side, you are never wrong. You can not be wrong if you have facts and evidence on your side. I don't believe I have conceded a loss on any argument I have ever had with a woman. I think thats why I rarely or never apologize. If I act logically and with reason, then I can do no wrong. The last time I apologized was prolly something involving me being in a state completely beyond reason due to acute intoxication.

I guess what I am asking for is insight into how my SO must feel. How would you feel/react if every time there is a fight, you knew that inevitably the other person you were arguing with was going to be able to twist things around to the piont where you were going to be the one who was wrong or crazy?

Post subject: Re: Why I am never wrong when I fight with my GF
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2009, 17:37 
Been here too long

0_0: About ready to quit
I do the same thing and it pisses them off beyond belief.

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2009, 19:28 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
my ex and i had this battle of wills for 3 years. neither would apologize or give up. the sex was fucking INCREDIBLE but honestly it's exhausting.

but honestly a girl who gave in I don't think i would respect. no matter how right I am. i've said is a million times, but once more won't hurt - strong, psychotic women only. no weak, meak yes girls.

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2009, 20:40 
Creepy Old Man

0_0: Whoville Hash o_0
As a general rule men are more logical and tend to place more store in what IS rather than how they may FEEL about a given topic. Women tend to be the opposite (herein lies the whole Men are from Mars Women are from Venus school of thought) and place more store in how what IS effects them personally or emotionally, or even how they interpret events. This obviously is not a hard and fast rule, but a tendency. It has to do with how men and women are physiologically different and will vary on a case by case basis. This is evidenced by men's tendency to do better in areas like mathematics and science, whereas women tend to do better in language and art.

Now how this relates to how your woman may feel regarding you "always being right"? Women often report feeling frustrated in that situation, because their SO never gives in, never admits being wrong and thus never apologizes. The burden then is placed upon the female to admit wrong-doing in order to placate the man or to end the disagreement. That is going to vary from individual to individual, but ultimately she may feel that you ignore her or do not take stock in her feelings and emotions, therefore you must not respect her or place any stock in her thoughts.

This is the object of many a book, therapy session, and/or lost relationship, and I won't reiterate what you probably already know, have read about, or at least suspect. Ultimately it will eventually boil down to would you rather be correct, or would you rather be in a relationship with a woman. Some fights shouldn't be won, some weapons shouldn't be used, and sometimes you have to just give in and admit the validity of an argument even if you have proof to the contrary.

PS Was anyone else bothered by the drawings of the people in that video being grossly overweight? Good God they looked like morbidly obese couch potatoes.....

In almost every case a bullet is better than a lawyer.

I want to leave the world the same way I came in: naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2009, 21:36 
Keeps it bukkake

I'm never wrong ever....ever

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2009, 01:14 
Epic Cocksucker

0_0: USA
I'm never right. Even when I am.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2009, 06:14 
Have you tried turning it off and on again

0_0: Fortress of solitude
I think a Garfield quote is apt here: " I am not always right, but i'm never wrong!" :)

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2009, 06:27 
Spam Warrior

0_0: UK
I let my Mrs. think she's right, just for an easy life.

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2009, 02:47 
Epic Cocksucker

0_0: USA
MissBrown wrote:
I'm never right. Even when I am.

:werd:
I'm always wrong. (I usually play my part (like reacting with an attitude, who would think that...)) but I always have to take the initiative otherwise nothing would ever make up...

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2009, 04:37 
Lurker

0_0: Florida
Because your pimp-hand is strong. Good man. :h5:

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]