It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 19:20
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hey Mzz
PostPosted: 05 Feb 2009, 18:38 
Been here too long

0_0: About ready to quit
Found the perfect girl for you since you seem to like the psychotic women....

Quote:
One-night stand man wakes to find lover has carved her name into his arm

A drunken fling ended in disaster for a man who woke up to find his lover's name carved into his arm.

Dominique Fisher, 22, used a Stanley knife to write her name on Wayne Robinson's upper arm.

She inflicted the injuries on the 24-year-old at her home in Blackburn, Lancashire.
Dominique Fisher

One-night stand gone awry: Wayne Fisher awoke to find Dominique Fisher had carved her name into his arm

Mr Robinson woke to find his body decorated with a star on his back, 'Dominique' written on his upper right arm, and numerous slash marks on his left arm and shoulder.

He told police he had drunk vodka and taken Valium and was not awake during the incident on the night of June 14 last year.

Mr Robinson said he panicked when he woke up and took a taxi back to his home in Fleetwood, Lancashire.

He said: 'I went to her place for sex, not to be tattoed. I can't believe she did this to me and I hate her.
Dominique Frances Fisher
Wayne Robinson

Fisher was found guilty of unlawfully wounding Mr Robinson. She will be sentenced later this month

'When I woke I was covered in blood. Dominique was snoring. I just had to get out of there. I didn't even wake her to ask what she'd done.'

'I'm scarred for life,' he told The Sun. 'I wish I'd never met her.'

Fisher was found guilty of one charge of unlawful wounding at Preston Crown Court on Monday, following a two-day trial.

She will be sentenced on February 27 at Preston Crown Court

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1136287/One-night-stand-man-wakes-lover-carved-arm.html

Post subject: Re: Hey Mzz
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2009, 01:20 
Have you tried turning it off and on again

0_0: Fortress of solitude
LMAO!! But she looks do-able.

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2009, 01:24 
Been here too long

0_0: About ready to quit
Oh I'd do her but I sure as hell wouldn't turn my back on the crazy bitch. I've had enough experience with stabby women. Haha

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2009, 10:25 
Reginald Cuntypants

0_0: Alsations, the lot.
You know what? You just don't see loyalty like that too often these days.

"It was true that I didn't have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?" - Charles Bukowski

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2009, 10:53 

I hope i never get drunk enough to not feel someone carving into me like a pumpkin. That must be one hellova hangover in the morning.

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2009, 13:24 
Creepy Old Man

0_0: Whoville Hash o_0
I am soooo turned on right now...

In almost every case a bullet is better than a lawyer.

I want to leave the world the same way I came in: naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2009, 17:27 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
dude, you have no idea how hot i seriously find this. that chick flat owned that dude. and i would love to put my dick in her ass.

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2009, 20:36 
Keeps it bukkake

mzziqztixl wrote:
dude, you have no idea how hot i seriously find this. that chick flat owned that dude. and i would love to put my dick in her ass.

Never going to Massachusetts again

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]