It is currently 21 Sep 2017, 00:05
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Depo
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 14:52 
Post Whore

mzziqztixl wrote:
why they gotta be black? you feeling insecure two?

Lol it's like every single one of your posts is a halfassed shot at me.
Do I make you feel insecure?

I'm a greasy teenager with nothing going for me... keep your distance from me... It's people like you who have fucked me up royally in the first place -and you know I'm a mess… I just can't seem to get over wanting everybody to like me. - #1 Queen of TOT

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 01:24 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
TwoZeroOZ wrote:
mzziqztixl wrote:
why they gotta be black? you feeling insecure two?

Lol it's like every single one of your posts is a halfassed shot at me.
Do I make you feel insecure?

...does your brain shrink daily? you said they were black. why they gotta be black? clearly you are intimidated by black men. good way to try and deviate. do you ever deal with the original question or do you constantly run away from hard truths?

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 14:19 
Post Whore

Why does everybody get it, except you?

I'm a greasy teenager with nothing going for me... keep your distance from me... It's people like you who have fucked me up royally in the first place -and you know I'm a mess… I just can't seem to get over wanting everybody to like me. - #1 Queen of TOT

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 19:12 
Spam Warrior

0_0: UK
Haven't even read the thread but Two nobody "gets it" according to you...jus sayin like.

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2009, 22:49 
Post Whore

Quote:
Haven't even read the thread

I lol'd.
Contemplate your own intelligence right now.

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2009, 07:43 
Less is More

0_0: New Zealand
i laugh every time you get up on your high horse, because i don't think i've seen anyone agree with you (except asdeff but he was blatantly just kissin the rim like the n00b he is), yet you still argue "can't you see, everyone but you gets it" or "you're wrong, everyone is agreeing with me" or "the whole lot of you are wrong, I'm right"

so either you lie and tell yourself that the whole board is with you when we're not, or you're disagreeing with the majority, making you look stupid. just sayin and shit. maybe you should hold it in instead of arguing, cuz you don't end up getting that victory you think you do, and if you're so much fuckin' better than the rest of us, what does it matter if you own us n00bs or not?

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2009, 15:30 
Post Whore

Hahahaha the bandwagon is strong with you young one.

Are you honestly supporting the opinion that "But secretly, they're both out getting banged by 3 black guys every second weekend." = insecure? Because even Mzz isn't stupid enough to honestly believe that, he's just been trying his hardest to agitate me lately.

Take a big step back and think about this one for a bit.

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2009, 17:11 
Less is More

sorry should have been more specific. why must Mark question his intelligence? He hasn't read the thread, but he already recognizes that it's only you that's ever gunna "get" something. I was referring to the fact that everything results in your eyes a victory. sometimes you may be right, sometimes you may not be. you make a big deal out of proving someone wrong, but most of the time the majority disagree.

sure this thread, you win, props man, whatever, but why in every thread you post in do you have to "own all of us n00bs"

fuck it. you can win and own me man. either understand what i'm saying, take it and deal with it, or you can have your "victory post."

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2009, 17:49 
Spam Warrior

0_0: UK
TwoZeroOZ wrote:
Quote:
Haven't even read the thread

I lol'd.
Contemplate your own intelligence right now.

Maybe I should read the thread...

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2009, 23:11 
Post Whore

JDC wrote:
I was referring to the fact that everything results in your eyes a victory. sometimes you may be right, sometimes you may not be. you make a big deal out of proving someone wrong, but most of the time the majority disagree.

Majority of a small segment never proves anything. I'm sure I come off as some asshole who always thinks he's right(and I might be playing into that role a bit), but the truth of the matter is; with most people on these forums, I am always right. That's not because I'm overly smart or think I know everything, it's because people here have fallen into a terrible habit of not bothering to comprehend anything before posting. Maybe it's just group norms, or maybe there is just a cesspool of all the idiots from other forums who never fit in.
I post on 2 other forums and have intelligent conversations of good quality. If someone shows my current beliefs are wrong - and it does happen - then I have no qualms admitting it.

Obviously I'm not including everyone on these forums. Anon is a good example of someone who likes to voice his opinion and is intelligent about it.

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2009, 08:09 
Less is More

thank you for not being a cunt and talking like a human. good on ya.

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2009, 10:23 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
TwoZeroOZ wrote:
If someone shows my current beliefs are wrong - and it does happen - then I have no qualms admitting it.

name one instance of this

and there are plenty

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2009, 12:54 
Post Whore

On here? I think you just proved my point regarding your comprehension skills.

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2