It is currently 25 May 2017, 01:51
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Are pink shirts too girly for men to wear?
PostPosted: 03 Jun 2008, 13:12 
Mod

I like em. :fu: But thats because I'm niether gay nor tiny.

Post subject: Re: Are pink shirts too girly for men to wear?
PostPosted: 03 Jun 2008, 14:33 
Buster Himen

0_0: USA
i dont have any all pink but i have some button downs that are pink and white stripe. they look good on me and i get mad pussy with it :)

"I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically."

-Steven Wright

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2008, 21:07 

Only certain guys can pull of the pink shirt. Just make sure you dont look like this guy!

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2008, 23:29 
Mod

I dont wear hats; dont pop collars, dont support testicular cancer and sure as fuck dont have chinese on my body..... so i think im safe

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 08:25 
Buster Himen

BoKnows wrote:
I dont wear hats; dont pop collars, dont support testicular cancer and sure as fuck dont have chinese on my body..... so i think im safe

couldn't of said it better myself, and the only time i have a stupid ass grin on my face is when i finally talked that girl into saying ok rather than no. and i don't use tanning beds. 100% sun at the beach or pool for me

-Steven Wright

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 09:22 

LOL! Ok, then I think both of you would be safe to wear the pink :-)

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 09:51 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation
theres no reason to ever goto a tanning salon.

if you want look prettier (Men AND Women) then get skinnier. You arent going to get 'hot' lying on your back. you are just going to look like an oompa loompa

i have a chinese food place that i always eat at right.... well anyway, its next door to a tanning salon. Nothing is funnier than watching fat chicks tan. 1) they might break the bed. 2) they think they are getting hot, because ummm guys are going to overlook you being 300 lbs because you are tan? LULZ

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 09:54 
Buster Himen

Anon wrote:
theres no reason to ever goto a tanning salon.

if you want look prettier (Men AND Women) then get skinnier. You arent going to get 'hot' lying on your back. you are just going to look like an oompa loompa

or a jersey boy :)

-Steven Wright

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2008, 22:32 
Epic Cocksucker

Some guys can pull it off. Some can't. People shouldn't classify colors to a specific gender, just try to assess what works with them or not.

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2008, 23:05 
Keeps it bukkake

Pink shirts piss me off. They make up 75% of every piece of clothing at what seems to be every skate shop in the greater las vegas area.

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2008, 10:13 
Buster Himen

good thing i wont be shopping at the skate shops when i move out there. :eek:

-Steven Wright

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2008, 10:22 
Keeps it bukkake

But you'll still have to endure all the faggot aeropostle people who wear pink shirts......Any place with a giant picture of a shirtless dude as the first thing you see in their store, is a place no man should shop. I know this because there was a period where prepy chicks were all I could date.....I'm back to making sexxxy to asian chicks now.

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2008, 11:54 
Buster Himen

i cant wait till we hang out fear. :werd:

-Steven Wright

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2008, 12:44 
Keeps it bukkake

justjukie wrote:
i cant wait till we hang out fear. :werd:

Never gonna happen....I've learned my lesson about meeting people from the internet.... It's a long story involving someone I met and well it's another story for another time.

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2008, 13:06 
Mod

when you have time.... id love to hear it.

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2008, 13:22 
Buster Himen

youll want to hang out with me and my dance friends at the clubs. the girls flock to us. no certain race either, so you will have your buffet of asians to pick from. :pedo: :pedo:

-Steven Wright

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2008, 14:13 
Keeps it bukkake

anon wrote:

Well there was a time when I used to play poker on the internet and one time I met this guy he was alright. We both lived in las vegas, we played internet poker and got along well. So one day he e-mails me and says we should go to a bar one day. Like I said he seemed alright. I say yes and he comes to pick me up.

This is where shit goes wrong

So he comes to my apartment, and says hello we make small talk...We get to his car, and I get in....I look in the back seat threre was, a knife, a garbage back, a poncho, and rubber gloves. At this point I'm horrifiyed but I don't want to show it, plus it was 6 so I was already kinda drunk. So we go to this bar I've never heard of I ordered beer. I've never liked beer, but I was scared and was aware enough to know I shouldn't get passout in the alley drunk. The whole time we're at the bar he tries to get me to start drinking shots the whole time I'm saying no.

So we leave the bar after final call. I get back into his car knowing full well I might be offed, later. He looks at me with a face in my (then) 22 years of life have never before seen. And says you wanna get a hooker. I say no, then he looks me straight in the eyes and says were gonna get a damn hooker. We then drive to the bad part of las vegas. We see this hooker, and he says she's my favorite. At wich point I laughed because she was clearly a tranny. I look at him and he's dead fucking serious. He calls for her she sits between us in his jeep. And he says suck his dick, I then tell her no thanks I'm fine. That gets repeated back and forth for about 5 minutes.

The tranny who's angry as fuck that it's not gonna get it's money and puts a knife to my throat. The guy grabs the knife out of the back seat and starts stabbing the tranny in the back of the wrist. I'm scared as shit and drunk I open the door and just jump the fuck out whilst' we're going 45 miles an hour down a busy street. I'm laying there bleeding from the mouth and in pain. And this drunk guy comes up to me and says. SAFE in an umpire like voice. I'm flipping out between the adrenaline rush of jumping out of a car, and the intense felling of anger at that douche I start beating the shit out of him. I hear the cops come and I fucking run somehow. I got back to my apatment, and went to bed.

That my freinds was the shittyest night of my life.

justjukie wrote:
youll want to hang out with me and my dance friends at the clubs. the girls flock to us. no certain race either, so you will have your buffet of asians to pick from. :pedo: :pedo:

I think I'll just stick to the asians I pick up at the mongolian grill.

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2008, 14:51 
Mod

holy shit.

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2008, 14:55 
Keeps it bukkake

Anon wrote:
holy shit.

Holy shit indeed

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2008, 15:43 
Mod

Whoa. Not wat I had expected at all. about 3/4 of the way though I expected to read "and my got scared and said you moving with your aunt and uncle in bel air!"

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2008, 16:32 
Buster Himen

LetItSnow wrote:
Whoa. Not wat I had expected at all. about 3/4 of the way though I expected to read "and my got scared and said you moving with your aunt and uncle in bel air!"

rofl that would of been epic trolling there.

-Steven Wright

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2008, 20:29 
Keeps it bukkake

Fear wrote:
anon wrote:

Well there was a time when I used to play poker on the internet and one time I met this guy he was alright. We both lived in las vegas, we played internet poker and got along well. So one day he e-mails me and says we should go to a bar one day. Like I said he seemed alright. I say yes and he comes to pick me up.

This is where shit goes wrong

So he comes to my apartment, and says hello we make small talk...We get to his car, and I get in....I look in the back seat threre was, a knife, a garbage back, a poncho, and rubber gloves. At this point I'm horrifiyed but I don't want to show it, plus it was 6 so I was already kinda drunk. So we go to this bar I've never heard of I ordered beer. I've never liked beer, but I was scared and was aware enough to know I shouldn't get passout in the alley drunk. The whole time we're at the bar he tries to get me to start drinking shots the whole time I'm saying no.

So we leave the bar after final call. I get back into his car knowing full well I might be offed, later. He looks at me with a face in my (then) 22 years of life have never before seen. And says you wanna get a hooker. I say no, then he looks me straight in the eyes and says were gonna get a damn hooker. We then drive to the bad part of las vegas. We see this hooker, and he says she's my favorite. At wich point I laughed because she was clearly a tranny. I look at him and he's dead fucking serious. He calls for her she sits between us in his jeep. And he says suck his dick, I then tell her no thanks I'm fine. That gets repeated back and forth for about 5 minutes.

The tranny who's angry as fuck that it's not gonna get it's money and puts a knife to my throat. The guy grabs the knife out of the back seat and starts stabbing the tranny in the back of the wrist. I'm scared as shit and drunk I open the door and just jump the fuck out whilst' we're going 45 miles an hour down a busy street. I'm laying there bleeding from the mouth and in pain. And this drunk guy comes up to me and says. SAFE in an umpire like voice. I'm flipping out between the adrenaline rush of jumping out of a car, and the intense felling of anger at that douche I start beating the shit out of him. I hear the cops come and I fucking run somehow. I got back to my apatment, and went to bed.

That my freinds was the shittyest night of my life.

Agent0 that is how you troll

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2008, 21:08 
Buster Himen

woot

-Steven Wright

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2008, 21:12 
Mod

Thats nothing, last time I met a few chicks on the internet I was hammered drunk and my friend, we call him the predator because hes always getting chicks off myspace. Anyway, he brought these girls over, and they were stone cold sober and had no idea what kind of shitstorm they were walking into.

My friend all the sudden drops his shorts and is buck naked in the middle of the party, well call it party if you want. It was really a sausage fest. Like 8 dudes and these 2 poor girls. So anyway, he gets one of them to dance with him while hes wearing nothing but his socks. Not to be outdone I jump into my skivvies too.

The song ends so the girl sits down next to her friend. I'm about half a bottle deep now. So I walk up to them and say, "I'm going to pee on you." They giggle. I whip it out, they giggle a little more. Then all of the sudden I let loose a stream of golden urine in R Kelly fashion all over both of them. Everyone is dead silent. Then, after I'm done they get up and goto the bathroom. Everyone bursts out laughing. Trying to console them, I say to them "the guy who did that left." They give me an :ugh: look. Anyway my friend, the predator, takes them home. Well he took one of them home. Then he fucked the other one.

Sad part is this is a true story.

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2008, 16:50 
Buster Himen

rofl again.

-Steven Wright

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next