It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 15:38
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Honey BBQ Wings
PostPosted: 31 Mar 2008, 00:42 
Mod

This is my dinner you bitches. Learn to live in my wake and make this tasty shit for yourself...

This recipe Isn't so much a "recipe" as much as a step by step process based on my favorite method of cooking & eating chicken. It's not really based off anything other than my previous knowledge and efforts cooking in this fashion. through trial and error, I believe this is as about as good as it gets for making BBQ/Buffalo Chicken other then going to a restaurant and buying them.

There may be "Better" Recipes out there, but they are a lot more complex, as several of the ingredients I use already have several things in them, Which makes this VERY EASY, and much more simple then going completely from scratch.

The result, is juicy, crispy, sweet, spicy results, that are hard to match.

What you will need:

Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Franks RedHot Buffalo Sauce
BBQ Sauce
Honey
Bisquick
Cayenne
Water
Eggs
Butter
Peanut Oil

Step ONE: Set your shitty oven to 300

Step TWO: Make sure to buy fresh skinless pre-trimmed chicken breasts, or you will have a lot more effort ahead of you for minimal cost savings.

Step THREE: slice the chicken into thin strips, roll each piece in the Bisquick, then dip them in the egg, then roll them in the Bisquick once again to "Double Bread" them. Make sure that they have been coated well, or they could stick together later.

It's also important to remember to cut them in to fairly thin strips, otherwise they will not cook fully.

After breading the chicken, it should look something similar to this:

Step FOUR: Heat the Peanut oil to 350 Degrees, while making sure it dose not rise above 450, or it will begin to burn.

Step FIVE: Add a few pieces of the chicken to the Oil at a time and cook them until Golden brown.

While they could be eaten at this point, Hold off! They will be much tastier after getting drenched in sauce.

Make some Buffalo Sauce:

To Make a Buffalo sauce, Combine: 2 Parts Frank's RedHot Wing Sauce, 1 Part Butter, 1 Part Water, And Cayenne pepper to reach desired spiciness. That right there is spicy buttery goodness!

After you make the Sauce, add the chicken and coat completely. Then place your chicken on a greased cookie sheet, and put them in the oven for fifteen minutes... because you preheated that bitch like I told you.

Make Honey BBQ Glaze:
To make a Honey BBQ Glaze, mix 2 Parts BBQ sauce, One part honey, and one part water. Now some of you faggots will say "oh that sauce sucks, you should use "xxx" well, then use that shit instead. Ive used several different types, and they have all been good so far...

Make sure you simmer that shit son.

Coat them shits in your tasty sauce.

AAAAAAND you're done.
If this is of interest to anyone and not just a waste of 2 hours, then Ill post how to make the rest of the shit you see in the first pic, including "tasty ass triple chocolate pudding fudge brownie cake."

Post subject: Re: Honey BBQ Wings
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2008, 07:18 

Awesome, I shall try that. It looks good!

Post subject: Re: Honey BBQ Wings
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2008, 15:17 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation
yea i might have to make em tonight

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]