It is currently 25 Jul 2017, 03:43
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Can someone help me on a training routine
PostPosted: 27 Sep 2009, 11:02 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
as a by nature skinny guy (when I walked out of high school I was something like 6'1 - 150 - fucking borderline emaciated) so I started lifting and obviously put on a shit ton of weight because my body obviously didn't want to remain quite that skinny (I also ate like 5 full meals a day but that was to give my body raw material - I am not sure what a guy with a little extra padding should do dietarily but from experience I have seen some slighly overweight dudes cut down into monsters and it seemed to me like they ate all day...fucking Texas football lulz). But then I plateaud at like 165 (still fucking skinny as all fuck) and was struggling hard to hit 170. Took me to the rest of the year. It was because I was repeating the same works and wasn't changing anything up.

The thing is your body has to adjust to what you are doing. Once it knows the routine and what it needs to complete the routine it will stop building . Unless you are constanly pumping in testosterone (ie via HGH or anabolics) your body simply has to be off balance and constantly in muscle recovery.

Here is the other thing that must be pointed out again: JDC said it correctly - you must alternate exercises all the time. Bench, squat, and clean are your friends also - exercises that use multiple muscle groups also release the most HGH which makes you bigger.

if you wanna cut down focus muscle groups and increase reps with lower weight. don't be lazy here though and go to light.

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 00:53 
Less is More

0_0: New Zealand
mzziqztixl wrote:
as a by nature skinny guy (when I walked out of high school I was something like 6'1 - 150 - fucking borderline emaciated) so I started lifting and obviously put on a shit ton of weight because my body obviously didn't want to remain quite that skinny (I also ate like 5 full meals a day but that was to give my body raw material - I am not sure what a guy with a little extra padding should do dietarily but from experience I have seen some slighly overweight dudes cut down into monsters and it seemed to me like they ate all day...fucking Texas football lulz). But then I plateaud at like 165 (still fucking skinny as all fuck) and was struggling hard to hit 170. Took me to the rest of the year. It was because I was repeating the same works and wasn't changing anything up.

The thing is your body has to adjust to what you are doing. Once it knows the routine and what it needs to complete the routine it will stop building . Unless you are constanly pumping in testosterone (ie via HGH or anabolics) your body simply has to be off balance and constantly in muscle recovery.

Here is the other thing that must be pointed out again: JDC said it correctly - you must alternate exercises all the time. Bench, squat, and clean are your friends also - exercises that use multiple muscle groups also release the most HGH which makes you bigger.

if you wanna cut down focus muscle groups and increase reps with lower weight. don't be lazy here though and go to light.

holy shit we have far more in common than i'd ever have believed. lulz. agreed with it all. :h5:

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 05:39 
Been here too long

0_0: [_]? or |=---|
Father wrote:
Just keep your posture up, or you'll end up out of the game like me, and get fat in 2 weeks and then have no motivation to get back into the shit.

This can't be stressed enough, so I made it really big..

Also, don't forget your mussels need food to repair themselves. Get some protein into ya no more that 20-30 mins after you work out. I find a protein shake is best.

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 05:44 
Less is More

yeah i think i'm gunna have to start hittn the protein shakes now... :| when i go four+ times a week to the gym i do ok, but until mid november i don't have the time to fully commit to that so am really only doing maintenance, no growth

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 06:20 
Big Daddy Phat

0_0: Drinkin'
The_Pot wrote:
Also, don't forget your mussels need food to repair themselves. Get some protein into ya no more that 20-30 mins after you work out. I find a protein shake is best.

I hear there's a lot of protein in mussels. Mussels 4 muscles.

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 06:34 
Been here too long

Ya I saw that and couldn't be arsed fixing my fuckup. See other thread about no having my brain with me today.. I like the mussels for muscles slogan though.
Would you consider mussels to be meat and not eat them, being vegetarian? Just curious.. and likewise, what about sweets and stuff with gelatin in them?

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 06:39 
Big Daddy Phat

Mussels probably don't have much protein in them, I was just sayin'. Um, I don't eat fish/seafood because it's animal and I try to stay away from gelatin, but in today's society that's hard; especially when company's change their recipes every other month.

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 06:51 
Been here too long

Yeah! Who knows whats in most shite these days! I say we start a new country in which the processing of food is illegal and start a super duper race of way better humans! I don't know about giving up meat though. I mean I've been eating it for so long I think the animals will just hold a grudge and hate me already for eating their ancestors.
Do you think any animals will get the same sense of reality that we were unfortunate enough to inherit through evolution. I like to imagine that I one could, someday, sit down and have a conversation with their dog about global warming or whatever the current affairs would be at the time.

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 07:42 
Big Daddy Phat

The_Pot wrote:
Do you think any animals will get the same sense of reality that we were unfortunate enough to inherit through evolution. I like to imagine that I one could, someday, sit down and have a conversation with their dog about global warming or whatever the current affairs would be at the time.

Do you think that's a good idea? You carnivores will get some lip from certain species, I would imagine. It'll be the American civil war all over again; you'll need affmirative action ..supposing that when animals evolve enough to speak, they'll also be able to work menial jobs.

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 07:47 
Been here too long

well they've all eaten there fair share of humans so we can just call it quits..

even though, if that's to work then we should only be eating the animals that have dined on our fine selves...

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 07:51 
Big Daddy Phat

The_Pot wrote:
even though, if that's to work then we should only be eating the animals that have dined on our fine selves...

Then we're going the wrong way in the food chain and we'll disrupt the natural order of things ...and what then? What then?

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 07:59 
Less is More

the apocalypse, obviously father, shit you can talk shit gov.

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 08:15 
Been here too long

WAIT! Did you just agree that there is a natural order and a food chain...? and as such that we should be eating our fauna friends.

Why do you think that the least threatening animals make the tastiest meals, with exceptions obviously. I think its because we have grown to like what is easiest to catch/farm/kill.

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 08:23 
Big Daddy Phat

The_Pot wrote:
WAIT! Did you just agree that there is a natural order and a food chain...? and as such that we should be eating our fauna friends.

For apolcalyptic effect - but yes, in the non-civilised (non-human, for argument's sake) animal kingdom, there is a food chain; this is because their intelligence hasn't evolved as quickly as ours (even though they eat red meat & fish, lolo) and they don't have access to what we have access to.

The_Pot wrote:
Why do you think that the least threatening animals make the tastiest meals, with exceptions obviously. I think its because we have grown to like what is easiest to catch/farm/kill.

Give me convenience or give me death.

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 09:34 
Slutty Mexican

0_0: Argentina
Father wrote:
Mussels probably don't have much protein in them, I was just sayin'. Um, I don't eat fish/seafood because it's animal and I try to stay away from gelatin, but in today's society that's hard; especially when company's change their recipes every other month.

Isn't there gelatin made out of algae instead of pork??

And RoBo, I would suggest you did something you honestly like doing, insted of just doing gym excercices...I don't know how you guys put up w that, It's sooo boring

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 09:40 
Big Daddy Phat

YerlA wrote:
Father wrote:

And RoBo, I would suggest you did something you honestly like doing, insted of just doing gym excercices...I don't know how you guys put up w that, It's sooo boring

I wasn't referring to the gelatin in mussels, just gelatin in general - I think that's what Pot was asking.
And we "put up" with that because if we don't, women don't find us attractive ..I mean, "feel safe" with us.

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 09:50 
Slutty Mexican

0_0: Argentina
Father wrote:
YerlA wrote:
Father wrote:

I wasn't referring to the gelatin in mussels, just gelatin in general - I think that's what Pot was asking.
And we "put up" with that because if we don't, women don't find us attractive ..I mean, "feel safe" with us.

haha, sucks to be a man...
I was talking about gelatin in general as well.

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 09:51 
Been here too long

Daddyo wrote:
I think that's what Pot was asking.
indeed it was fellow.

Quote:
I don't know how you guys put up w that, It's sooo boring

I do it because if I don't then I feel sad. I exercise an absurd amount. If it were all outdoors or involved an activity/sport it would be all I had time to do.

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009, 10:23 
Less is More

it's about self challenge a bit. the gym's a good place too, focusing on self improvement with likeminded people. pushing each other to get the results you desire...

why do girls do exercise too? to lead a healthier lifestyle in a more attractive body...

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2