It is currently 27 Apr 2017, 04:08
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: No more cash
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 15:29 
Closet Connoisseur

0_0: Balls.
That's true, but people have like yard sales and shit like that all the time. Surely there will be a way for people to transfer money to other people.

Some students sell each other their textbooks in person. People let other people borrow money or give money as gifts also.

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 15:33 
Spam Warrior

0_0: UK
Yea, you'll have to do summit like a balance transfer through your phone, it would be like sending a pic over bluetooth...

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 15:34 
Keeps it bukkake

Daniellllleee wrote:
That's true, but people have like yard sales and shit like that all the time. Surely there will be a way for people to transfer money to other people.

Some students sell each other their textbooks in person. People let other people borrow money or give money as gifts also.

Yeah but those transactions don't account for billions of dollars, so a multi-billion dollar increase in shit like that would be quite hard to explain other than drug peddling scumbags are trying to be sneaky. Prescription drugs, and self manufactured drugs are the way of the future no matter what you dirty hippies think.

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 15:39 
Closet Connoisseur

Another good point, but the government KNOWS that people sell drugs, and EVERYONE sells each other things. How do you think they'd know who specifically is selling drugs?
I don't think they'd start searching people, and surely they can't legally do that.

Unless perhaps they had changed it so that they were legally allowed to question people who have mysteriously obtained large amounts of money.

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 15:42 
Spam Warrior

No they would just like to ask you a few questions as to why sums of money that you aint paying tax on keep appearing in your bank... no ones friends are generous enough to give em money every week...

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 15:44 
Closet Connoisseur

I pay my parents 600/month in cash to do my bills while I'm still under their shit.
:idk:

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 15:48 
Spam Warrior

That can be classed as a gift though, if it wasn't declared as a gift, your parents would have to declare it as income and keep a rent book for you to prove how much you were paying them. plus you can explain where that money is going and coming from, if it was drug money, what would you say? my little brother pays me rent?

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 15:50 
Closet Connoisseur

You're right, but people always seem to find a way to get their drugs.

Now that google has the answer to everything, it would only be days before they figured something out.

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 15:57 
Closet Connoisseur

Yeah that would work obviously, but I'm not going to trade my shit for drugs. Eventually I'll run out of shit to trade, and then I'll be like one of those people with gambling problems that end up with no house and no car.

But prostitution would be mostly over, too. Unless of course they were trading sex for drugs. :idk:

I personally like having cash.

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 16:01 
Have you tried turning it off and on again

0_0: Fortress of solitude
I just had an idea. Fix a receptor to the highest (deepest) point in the lady's privates...and another probe on the man's privates. If they connect, then transfer x amount of money. Its like having sex with a hooker, only she can still be your wife :)

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 16:17 
Keeps it bukkake

Daniellllleee wrote:
I pay my parents 600/month in cash to do my bills while I'm still under their shit.

that's in cash though so the government only sees you took out 600 dollars. If this no money future if they see you bought 600 dollars worth of copies of the great gatsby there are gonna be some fucking questions.

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 16:22 
Closet Connoisseur

Fear wrote:
Daniellllleee wrote:

that's in cash though so the government only sees you took out 600 dollars. If this no money future if they see you bought 600 dollars worth of copies of the great gatsby there are gonna be some fucking questions.

:rofl: this is true.

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2009, 18:35 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
Fear wrote:
Daniellllleee wrote:

sort of related: I had my hands on a first print copy of Gatsby signed by Fitzgerald. It was for sale for like 132 grand or something but I got to touch which was enough for me.

He had this side of paradise for 62 grand for you cheapo's.

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 06:55 
Slutty Mexican

0_0: Argentina
Fear wrote:
Daniellllleee wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2