It is currently 28 Mar 2017, 01:13
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: How can I help the economy?
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2008, 22:37 
Keeps it bukkake

askyourpc.com wrote:
How can I help the economy? Its an interesting question. I hope to hear from some business majors. So what can we do as individuals? Just keep working and living how we do?

Commit mass suicide obv.

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2008, 22:42 
Creepy Old Man

0_0: Whoville Hash o_0
It's not rocket science, it's just not easy or fun. Pay off your debt, live within your means, buy locally whenever possible (meaning mom and pop shops not walmart down the street), and have pride in the job you do, whatever that may be.

The root of the financial problems in this country is that everyone is getting the "you owe me" attitude. No you don't deserve an escalade because a bank says they will loan you the money for one. No, you dont have to own 6 credit cards and $15,000 in debt because the credit card companies will let you get yourself there. No you are not going t make $100,000 a year when you first get out of college unless you spend years and years working on your degree and then you are going to be up to your eyeballs in debt already for student loans, so dont buy that jaguar in your senior year. Give an honest day's work for an honest salary. Make something valuable every day even if that value is a service job well done.

In almost every case a bullet is better than a lawyer.

I want to leave the world the same way I came in: naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2008, 10:22 
Slutty Mexican

0_0: Argentina
pss, fear's response was so much more helpful

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]