It is currently 22 Jul 2017, 19:51
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gun Picture Thread
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2009, 09:49 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation
[img]http://imgur.com/99kVU.jpg[img]

Post subject: Re: Gun Picture Thread
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2009, 12:59 
Slutty Mexican

0_0: Argentina
they still should be controlled. how about all the dumb fucks they give guns toi and leave them for their kids to grab?

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2009, 13:01 
Mod

Then darwin works his magic and the collective IQ of the entire planet goes up.

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2009, 13:55 
Reginald Cuntypants

0_0: Alsations, the lot.

So I hear most deaths by firearms are due to psycho partners rather than gangsters in America. There's plenty of non-lethal weapons that can be used to incapacitate a criminal. Sand-bag guns, rubber bullets, tazers, sprays... Plus you're only going to end up a bit sore if your wife decides to use them on you for looking at a waitresses ass.

"It was true that I didn't have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?" - Charles Bukowski

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2009, 15:38 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
Gun deaths that aren't self defense are always due to careless assholes.

The first and second rule of any gun gets DRILLED into your head if your parents know their shit.

And trust me the one time you disobey rules 1 & 2 you will suffer.

My dad's gun safe, was locked, coded, and keyed. I never knew the combination until I was 21. 21!

So there are 30k gun deaths a year in America, half of which are suicide (so lets cross them out and assume they will find a way anyway). Down to 15k, now lets scrath off the 1000 that cops knock off, again assuming that at least 95%-98% of those are justified. Down to 14k. Now of that 14k, twelve thousand (12000/14000) are murders.

So we have 2000 accidental deaths a year - for 12000 preventable deaths - I mean is this really a discussion with statistics like that?

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2009, 15:49 
Reginald Cuntypants

How many of these crime-related deaths are by the gun, and how many could be prevented if they were more difficult to obtain? From what I hear, you can buy a glock with your local paper.
As I said, there are more personal defence weapons other than firearms. They're a lot safer to use, too.

"It was true that I didn't have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?" - Charles Bukowski

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2009, 16:31 

A lot of your post doesn't make sense - crime related deaths? There are 12000 homicides, infer what you will.

I don't know what you mean by local paper, but no you can't just go buy a gun. There is a waiting period, it has to be registered, etc. The "gun show" rule is not as easy to break as people make it out to be.

I don't want something safe when I am defending myself, its me or them - I choose me.

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2009, 09:16 
Reginald Cuntypants

Sorry, that was a bit clumsy. I meant illegal killings by the gun as opposed to accidental or legal deaths.

A non-lethal weapon is still going to fuck a criminal up pretty badly, but it just means that should it fall into the wrong hands and it's turned on you, it's not going to mean the end of you. Presumably even if you kill in self-defence, you're still going to be in hot water.

Plus from what I've heard, most shootings are in domestic circumstances rather than your classic murder scenario. I'd imagine that most these could be avoided if guns weren't allowed to be kept around the home. In the heat of the moment, some people may tend to grab anything.

I just think it's risky to allow your average civilian to keep firearms for any purpose.

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2009, 09:42 

Darkstar wrote:
I'd imagine that most these could be avoided if guns weren't allowed to be kept around the home.

Thats the place where they should be at. Guns are for your protection.

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2009, 10:34 
Slutty Mexican

Im still against it, violence generates violence. If you think you or your family are unsafe then move and raise your kids in a quiet place (yeah, I know you can get killed EVERYWHERE, shit happens, that doesn't mean I need a gun).
But that's just my oppinion, and in this kind of debates no one ever convinces anyone of a different point of view. Plus americans love their guns and violence (no offence)

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2009, 10:35 
Reginald Cuntypants

BayouGirl wrote:
Darkstar wrote:
I'd imagine that most these could be avoided if guns weren't allowed to be kept around the home.

Thats the place where they should be at. Guns are for your protection.

Has nobody read the domestic violence part of my post, or am I just typing "Nuuuuuugh"?

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2009, 10:38 
Slutty Mexican

this, Dark

YerlA wrote:
I
... and in this kind of debates no one ever convinces anyone of a different point of view.

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2009, 10:40 

YerlA wrote:
Plus americans love their guns and violence (no offence)

Quantify this retarded ass statement please.

I hate violence. I refuse to watch movies that promote pointless violence, many times I have said I cannot watch Dexter, Saw, or any of the rest of that because it's just too much.

So no, I don't fucking like violence, I like to live in a nice safe world where people say hello to each other, open the door for each other, and all that other shit that I do on a day to day basis to try and create the world the way I want it to be.

I like my guns for three reasons:
a) I don't want to be the asshole who brings a knife to a gunfight ever - wrong guy.
b) I don't want my government to continue with their unmitigated breaches of my constitutional rights and my way of ensuring those faggots keep in line is to remind them every so subtly that I am not alone and am unafraid of gestapo tactics.
c) I adore my constitution. Every. Single. Fucking. Word. Free speech, religion, abolition, and all the rest. I don't piecemeal here and there, no I love the whole thing and because of that I am adamant about my beliefs.

Possibly the dumbest statement you've ever made.

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2009, 10:48 
Slutty Mexican

mzziqztixl wrote:
YerlA wrote:
Plus americans love their guns and violence (no offence)

Quantify this retarded ass statement please.

I hate violence. I refuse to watch movies that promote pointless violence, many times I have said I cannot watch Dexter, Saw, or any of the rest of that because it's just too much.

So no, I don't fucking like violence, I like to live in a nice safe world where people say hello to each other, open the door for each other, and all that other shit that I do on a day to day basis to try and create the world the way I want it to be.

I like my guns for three reasons:
a) I don't want to be the asshole who brings a knife to a gunfight ever - wrong guy.
b) I don't want my government to continue with their unmitigated breaches of my constitutional rights and my way of ensuring those faggots keep in line is to remind them every so subtly that I am not alone and am unafraid of gestapo tactics.
c) I adore my constitution. Every. Single. Fucking. Word. Free speech, religion, abolition, and all the rest. I don't piecemeal here and there, no I love the whole thing and because of that I am adamant about my beliefs.

CHILL THE FUCK OUT!

damn it, why does everytime you feel attacked you react in such an aggressive way! Fine, I said americans and it was a huge overstatement! forgive me oh all mighty mzz for making a mistake, but remember you generalize too.

mzziqztixl wrote:

this is violence. I didn't say anything with the intention of offending you, if you lived here you would see people are much less violent that the image I have of the us of america, and the statements Ive read from some of you (and heard from some americans Ive met), so i was simply stating what I though (call it like i see it), if you feel differently in a future occasion please address me with respect.

and you know how I feel about having guns in house, so i won't comment any further, I know it won't lead me anywhere

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2009, 11:05 

so you say something stupid, I call you on it, and somehow it's me being violent?

fascinating way of justifying yourself while saying it was an overstatement. when i generalize it's the intention of being funny (black people like chicken, spanish girls have nice asses, rednecks are missing teeth) you summed up my entire nation with we like violence. no, we love violence, and we simply don't. no one likes violence.

Have you ever been to America? Don't you think considering all the entire world does is point out oh america is violent blahblahblah that maybe just maybe that is repetitive ignorance. You said it yourself, the image you have...who made that image?

You can play the "oh you are an asshole" card which is fine but a statement which is so grossly inaccurate and pointless (americans love violence, what the fuck, no one loves violence) deserves to be slandered. And it was stupid.

You are more then entitled to your opinion about guns, if you notice I was very careful not to insult dark's opinion when we were having an intelligent dialogue, but of course I am going to react to a blanket generalization with no basis made with the clear purpose to trying to stir the pot.

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2009, 11:11 

Darkstar wrote:

Has nobody read the domestic violence part of my post, or am I just typing "Nuuuuuugh"?

I read it, I'd lump it in with my suicide category with the assumption that people will find a way if they are motivated. Also, the other side of the coin is that what if it's a domestic violence situation - the average woman is not going to be able to beat the average man - so hypothetically a firearm could also be a deterrent for domestic violence.

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2009, 11:26 
Slutty Mexican

mzziqztixl wrote:
so you say something stupid, I call you on it, and somehow it's me being violent?

fascinating way of justifying yourself while saying it was an overstatement. when i generalize it's the intention of being funny (black people like chicken, spanish girls have nice asses, rednecks are missing teeth) you summed up my entire nation with we like violence. no, we love violence, and we simply don't. no one likes violence.

Have you ever been to America? Don't you think considering all the entire world does is point out oh america is violent blahblahblah that maybe just maybe that is repetitive ignorance. You said it yourself, the image you have...who made that image?

You can play the "oh you are an asshole" card which is fine but a statement which is so grossly inaccurate and pointless (americans love violence, what the fuck, no one loves violence) deserves to be slandered. And it was stupid.

You are more then entitled to your opinion about guns, if you notice I was very careful not to insult dark's opinion when we were having an intelligent dialogue, but of course I am going to react to a blanket generalization with no basis made with the clear purpose to trying to stir the pot.

oh, I get it, when you say (and by you I mean whoever makes these jokes) that mexicans (and by mexicans you mean everyone in latin america) are dumb, or that women are stupid and interfiere in you manly conversations, YOU ARE JOKING! sorry, those are not generalizations or ignorant statements, that's just you being funny!
however when I make an overstatement saying americans like violence (and love, If you lived anywhere else in the world that wasn't the us of america you would probably see this too as the image of your country), even correcting myself afterwards and apologizing (in case you missed it: I'm sorry for saying that, I made a mistake) doesn't make it better and Im still stupid....funny how arguments work with you mzz....

lets just agree to disagree, Im glad you don't like violence, I don't either, however the "no one likes violence" thing is far from being truthful

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2009, 11:31 

I'm chuckling sardonically, and that's all you get.

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2009, 11:32 

mzziqztixl wrote:
funny how arguments work with you mzz....

oh and way to steal my line

mzziqztixl wrote:
fascinating way of justifying yourself

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2009, 13:00 
Slutty Mexican

mzziqztixl wrote:
mzziqztixl wrote:
funny how arguments work with you mzz....

oh and way to steal my line

mzziqztixl wrote:
fascinating way of justifying yourself

I didn't steal your line, those lines are different....sorry you didn't have anything to say and to resort to that

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2009, 13:17 

Okay I was gonna let it go because you started whining but apparently you don't know when to shut the hell up so keep talking and something else stupid, then admit you said something stupid, then whine that it's my fault you said something stupid.

christ, or better yet just shut the hell up.

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2009, 14:27 
Slutty Mexican

mzziqztixl wrote:
Okay I was gonna let it go because you started whining but apparently you don't know when to shut the hell up so keep talking and something else stupid, then admit you said something stupid, then whine that it's my fault you said something stupid.

christ, or better yet just shut the hell up.

i'm really not getting what you are trying to convey by this. I said sth mildly offensive and you cried like a little girl. So I apologized. And you kept crying and going on and on about how correct you are and how you love you fucking constitution. And now you try to be a big macho and try to tell me "I don't know when to shut up"???? maybe you should take your own advice

it's like talking to a piece of brick, believe what you want to believe mzz

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2009, 15:06 

it's like watching myself having a conversation with...myself.

also, I love you using everything i say in my current post, in your next post. very clever.

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2009, 09:39 
Mod

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2009, 18:42 
Keeps it bukkake

I made my first 3 gun purchases today. Still waiting for the CC permit

For CC

I'll upload the others whenever the fuck I feel like it, it's not like you care.

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next