It is currently 19 Sep 2017, 06:32
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Top 10 chick magnets
PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 15:24 
Slutty Mexican

0_0: Argentina
you have a great car, but there's nothing more pathetic than a guy in love with his car :(

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 15:31 
Lurker

Off the top of my head, I can imagine at least ten things more pathetic than a guy in love with his car. Buy yeah, it is pretty far up there on the pathetic-o-meter's dial.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 15:32 
Epic Cocksucker

0_0: USA
AND its a Honda... rin din din din ding pop a pop pop...

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 16:27 

YerlA:
Thanks, but who said I was in LOVE with my car? :giggles:

MissBrown:
Oh honey, you can do better than that. I would at least expect some sheep referencing comment, because obviously you're a hater but whatever. Are you just upset that your "project" nissan was an automatic, a total PoS, or because you don't have enough mechanical knowledge to figure out the difference between a piston and your asshole, much less how to modify a car?

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 16:35 

Guys that take care of their cars and treat them well are HAWT

Just sayin

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 19:58 
Epic Cocksucker

My Nissan was manual. KA24DET, not the best, but I enjoyed it. My not liking Honda is the same as me not liking your State's football team, not because I think it or I am better than you and your likes, I'm certainly not that shallow- I'm just playing with you...

I sold it because it had an untraceable battery drain. I eventually needed a family car, so I sold it to someone with the time to check each connection to see where the short was coming from.

Now, I DO know how to drive stick and I DO know how to maintain and work on a car. Don't get a stick up your ass about me making fun of yours being a Honda- I was playing with you (and your football team SUCKS!). I'm sure you know a great deal about cars and take very good care of it. Shit, I bet your Honda could wallop my old S13...

Had your retort been more along the lines of:
We'd be cool.... but don't slam me on things you don't know.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 20:05 
Creepy Old Man

0_0: Whoville Hash o_0
MissBrown wrote:
AND its a Honda... rin din din din ding pop a pop pop...

This made me :giggles: :giggles: :giggles:

In almost every case a bullet is better than a lawyer.

I want to leave the world the same way I came in: naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 20:19 
Lurker

Big_Red420 wrote:
1 in the house :)

fixed for ya, ya lying faggalo

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2008, 20:31 
Epic Cocksucker

I actually drove a Honda for a short time. '81 civic. Man, was I surprised that the thing still ran, it was a little trooper.

But that was the only car that I wrecked. I don't know exactly what happened but I was on a barren highway and heard a snap, lost control and crashed into the guard rail. The car was too fucked up to know what really happened, but the drive line was busted.

Thankfully, no one was around. When the cops and ambulance showed up, they examined the car and determined that it was a "vehicle malfunction" and didn't cite me (my sis had an accident exactly a week before mine, but she got a citation for not maintaining a safe following distance). Only accident I had (knock on wood)...

I don't hold any grudges on Honda for that and I'd own another. But like I said, I like Nissan and will openly joke about Honda as a make of car, but won't slam someone's skills as a driver or mechanic just because they drive one, and its shit to assume the same of me.

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2008, 11:32 

Untraceable battery drain? Wow, that sucks. The S13 is a great car... bitch to work on, but a great car. It's actually what I was shopping for back before I gave up on finding one with a stick and leather, so bought a BB4 VTEC Prelude instead and fell in love with Honda at that point (vtec ftw). I was actually a huge nissan fan beforehand, owning a 200sx that I did quite a few things to. It just wasn't fast enough so that's when I gave up on making anything out of it. I had dreams of dropping a blue top in it, but anyways on to bigger and better things :)

I raced an S13 one time in Florida... never saw a car move so fast before. He pulled over and we started talking, then he popped his hood and revealed his RB26DETT and I fully understood at that point... :smack:

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2008, 11:34 

Private Prozac wrote:
Big_Red420 wrote:
1 in the house :)

fixed for ya, ya lying faggalo

DAMN YOU MAN!! What the hell, why you blasting me like that? I was totally stuntin' until you reveal to everyone my REAL car :(

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2008, 12:35 
Epic Cocksucker

Big_Red420 wrote:
Untraceable battery drain? Wow, that sucks. The S13 is a great car... bitch to work on, but a great car. It's actually what I was shopping for back before I gave up on finding one with a stick and leather

I got it for $100 WITH the engine and stick. But it was stripped for drifting. Only had the driver seat top half of the dash and a skeleton of a steering wheel. I fixed up the inside nice and purty and the engine was perfect, but after so long I gave up on trying to find the drain and didn't want to shell out thousands to have someone else check every single connection to find the short. I needed something reliable to get me to work.

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2