It is currently 25 Sep 2017, 01:13
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: seriously
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 16:06 
Keeps it bukkake

Mark Peterman wrote:
No cause i try to clean the shit up before you've even woken form your crypt... Anon is usually on during the Day your time...

maybe you're right I mean I've never came here and there was spam that no one had taken care of.

You're right marky, I guess you're just a better man then me, not only with your immense analytical abilities, but for the ability to disprove my theory that 3 people couldn't be on more than 4 people. It takes a man better than I to solve that fallacy.

Amazed
Your pal FEAR

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 16:28 
Spam Warrior

0_0: UK
Fear wrote:
Mark Peterman wrote:
No cause i try to clean the shit up before you've even woken form your crypt... Anon is usually on during the Day your time...

maybe you're right I mean I've never came here and there was spam that no one had taken care of.

You're right marky, I guess you're just a better man then me, not only with your immense analytical abilities, but for the ability to disprove my theory that 3 people couldn't be on more than 4 people. It takes a man better than I to solve that fallacy.

Amazed
Your pal FEAR

You never cease to amaze me, gosh, and i bet at school everyone said you'd amount to nothing, if only they could see you articulate your words now, their penis's would shrivel in fear at how awesomely great you are. i'm truly sorry, you know and see all, you are God you are the all mighty (not you stan) I fucking wish so much that i was half as cool as your left toe... please teach me your ways please show me how to be great...like you...

Yours sincerily

Mr. Mark not as good as fear Peterman

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 16:33 
Keeps it bukkake

Mark Peterman wrote:
Fear wrote:
Mark Peterman wrote:

Amazed
Your pal FEAR

You never cease to amaze me, gosh, and i bet at school everyone said you'd amount to nothing, if only they could see you articulate your words now, their penis's would shrivel in fear at how awesomely great you are. i'm truly sorry, you know and see all, you are God you are the all mighty (not you stan) I fucking wish so much that i was half as cool as your left toe... please teach me your ways please show me how to be great...like you...

Yours sincerily

Mr. Mark not as good as fear Peterman

Oh no no no mark you've got it wrong you're the better one here. In fact I can't believe you're spending your time here with mentally ill derelict's like me, and not spending your time fighting the forces of bullshit. I think god willing you could disprove such ridiculous things as gravity, the earth being round, and the moon. The fact that you would rather e-socialize with people like me makes me seriously question where your life is heading.

Dearly Concerned
Dr. Julio Iglesias esquire

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 16:36 
Have you tried turning it off and on again

0_0: Fortress of solitude
Too. much. sarcasm. must. get. ou......

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 16:42 
Been here too long

0_0: About ready to quit
This thread is bringing the lulz

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 16:45 
Spam Warrior

Fear wrote:
Oh no no no mark you've got it wrong you're the better one here. In fact I can't believe you're spending your time here with mentally ill derelict's like me, and not spending your time fighting the forces of bullshit. I think god willing you could disprove such ridiculous things as gravity, the earth being round, and the moon. The fact that you would rather e-socialize with people like me makes me seriously question where your life is heading.

Dearly Concerned
Dr. Julio Iglesias esquire

TBQFH Mate i didn't even read the penultimate post i just knew that whatever it was you would be contradicting anything i said no matter the context....

I did start thinking you were an OK guy but, it seems the rehab didn't succeed and you're still a bigger cunt than Nicole Smith's Vagina, however, in hindsight i probably shouldn't have rose to you in clicking the reply button...

The sky is blue...I'd like yo see you contradict that...

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 16:46 
Keeps it bukkake

lol @ marky for deleting this post

Mark Peterman wrote:
TBQFH Mate i didn't even read the penultimate post i just knew that whatever it was you would be contradicting anything i said no matter the context....

I did start thinking you were an OK guy but, it seems the rehab didn't succeed and you're still a bigger cunt than Nicole Smith's Vagina, however, in hindsight i probably shouldn't have rose to you in clicking the reply button...

The sky is blue...I'd like yo see you contradict that...

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 16:46 
Spam Warrior

??? who looks dumb now?

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 16:51 
Keeps it bukkake

Mark Peterman wrote:
??? who looks dumb now?

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 16:52 
Spam Warrior

And yes that post is there...

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 16:54 
Keeps it bukkake

Mark Peterman wrote:
And yes that post is there...

Then wtf was the this post does not exist message for?

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 16:56 
Spam Warrior

What does not exist message? scroll up it's fucking there...are you high?

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 17:02 
Keeps it bukkake

Mark Peterman wrote:

I know it's there you brilliant fuck, but I quoted it and it said this message does not exist. it sent me back and there was no post. I posted that and then it was back. Although I'm not sure why I have to tell you this it's quite obvious you are able to manipulate the board with your mind, you're that smahhht. and yeah

forever yours
Your pet FEAR

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 17:09 
Spam Warrior

Fear wrote:
Mark Peterman wrote:

I know it's there you brilliant fuck, but I quoted it and it said this message does not exist. it sent me back and there was no post. I posted that and then it was back. Although I'm not sure why I have to tell you this it's quite obvious you are able to manipulate the board with your mind, you're that smahhht. and yeah

forever yours
Your pet FEAR

Lol

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 17:13 
Keeps it bukkake

I see what you're doing there marky, I don't need your sympathy, I made a mistake and looked silly you pretending to be emma doesn't make me any happier. WHY IS IT THAT I HATE THE ONE'S I LOVE? I AM ALWAYS TOLD IT'S BECAUSE MY CAMP COUNSELOR TAUGHT ME THE MEANING OF "FREINDSHIP" DURNING SUMMER CAMP OF '97 BUT DAMNIT I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT. YOU'LL NEVER LOVE ME I'M JUST NOT WORTHY OF IT.

TEARS
SOBBING FEAR

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 17:21 
Spam Warrior

Dear my beloved Fear

It was a cold wet autumn afternoon, i missed you dearly. there was a stray cat mewing on my porch and as i looked up to the sky i found myself wondering where you were, what you were doing, it was then that i realized that my feelings for you were so much more than i had initially imagined. I wanted to hold you so much i wanted to feel your breath against my neck, without you i felt helpless, un able to carry out simple tasks such as editing posts without being accused of deleting them... it was devastating to realize that our love could never be true, it could never be pure and most of all could never be intimate because your penis fell off and I'm a taker, not a giver... oh how i sobbed myself to sleep that night, oh the pain, oh the torture...

WHY CANT YOU GET AN IMPLANT WHY....WHY, THERE IS PLENTY OF SPAM ADVERTISING THEM ON THIS WEBSITE I HEAR CALLED http://www.theofftopic.com I HEAR, maybe you could get one and then we could finally be together....

you see Fear now you made me tell you the truth... this is why i don't move the spam quite as quickly as you would like...so you can get a penis implant...

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 17:28 

The_Almighty_Stan wrote:
This thread is bringing the lulz

fo shizzle

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 17:34 
Slutty Mexican

0_0: Argentina
this should get archived , fuckin' lol

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 17:39 
Keeps it bukkake

Mark Peterman wrote:
Dear my beloved Fear

It was a cold wet autumn afternoon, i missed you dearly. there was a stray cat mewing on my porch and as i looked up to the sky i found myself wondering where you were, what you were doing, it was then that i realized that my feelings for you were so much more than i had initially imagined. I wanted to hold you so much i wanted to feel your breath against my neck, without you i felt helpless, un able to carry out simple tasks such as editing posts without being accused of deleting them... it was devastating to realize that our love could never be true, it could never be pure and most of all could never be intimate because your penis fell off and I'm a taker, not a giver... oh how i sobbed myself to sleep that night, oh the pain, oh the torture...

WHY CANT YOU GET AN IMPLANT WHY....WHY, THERE IS PLENTY OF SPAM ADVERTISING THEM ON THIS WEBSITE I HEAR CALLED http://www.theofftopic.com I HEAR, maybe you could get one and then we could finally be together....

you see Fear now you made me tell you the truth... this is why i don't move the spam quite as quickly as you would like...so you can get a penis implant...

How dare you suggest I get implants, I thought you were better than that mark. I want to keep my body pure, purer than the sea, as pure as the love between you and me baby. Cause you and me, we got chemistry. I still remember the first time we made love, eventhough I couldn't feel you inside me I knew you would be the one I would be with for the rest of my life, like an eagle soaring above the sky I wanted to fly over the world with you. But I now see my dreams wilst never come to fruition because I like to keep my body pure, pure as a virgin. But you had to throw all of that away because you wanted me to get implants. AND FOR THAT i can't forgive

Leaving you forever
your ex lover FEAR

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 17:44 
Spam Warrior

Well i guess that's it then... i'll be round Monday to pick up my Lionell Richy CD's... QQ

Goodbye my love

Goodbye my sweetest

/an hero

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 18:33 
Keeps it bukkake

Mark Peterman wrote:
Well i guess that's it then... i'll be round Monday to pick up my Lionell Richy CD's... QQ

Goodbye my love

Goodbye my sweetest

/an hero

I faked it everytime with you

you can't satisfy me sexually
Dr. Love M.D

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 21:55 
Keeps it bukkake

If there's one thing I won't forget after re-reading this thread it's that high posting is bad mmmmmmkay

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2009, 22:04 
Have you tried turning it off and on again

0_0: Fortress of solitude
Ahahhahaha fucking hell...rogallia you got up the best parts! lol

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2009, 00:47 
Less is More

0_0: New Zealand
was mint. archives please. don't worry fear, i'm here for you friend.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2009, 00:59 
Closet Connoisseur

0_0: Balls.
Oh fucking jesus, why did I just now open in this thread? LOLOLOL

Archives for sure.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next