It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 05:28
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Flamewar
PostPosted: 03 Jun 2008, 22:56 
Keeps it bukkake

I needs one right about now... Just insult the person above you...

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

Post subject: Re: Flamewar
PostPosted: 03 Jun 2008, 23:26 
Mod

Nice AV - BR Sold out.

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2008, 23:34 
Keeps it bukkake

BoKnows wrote:
Nice AV - BR Sold out.

No they didn't you're just a whiny cunt

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2008, 23:37 
Mod

ok fine. but a line in one of their songs on new america (Evangeline) says "And I must admit I am into men." how do you feel about them now

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2008, 23:38 
Keeps it bukkake

Flames or STFU...

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2008, 23:39 
Mod

You've been raped in the ass so many times that when you no longer have to push to shit.

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2008, 23:43 
Keeps it bukkake

BoKnows wrote:
You've been raped in the ass so many times that when you no longer have to push to shit.

Your grammar sucks sooo much shit, I think you might just be an illegal immagrant

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2008, 23:50 
Mod

Fear wrote:
BoKnows wrote:

Your grammar sucks sooo much shit, I think you might just be an illegal immagrant

You possess the spelling of an illegal immigrant.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 08:08 
Keeps it bukkake

BoKnows wrote:
You possess the spelling of an illegal immigrant.

You have the originallity of Carlos Mencia.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 08:12 
Buster Himen

0_0: USA
you are carlos mencia

/thread

"I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically."

-Steven Wright

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 13:24 
Keeps it bukkake

justjukie wrote:
you are carlos mencia

/thread

You're a fan of John tesh........ Which is lower than low

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 13:38 

Fear wrote:
justjukie wrote:
you are carlos mencia

/thread

You're a fan of John tesh........ Which is lower than low

you listen to mili vanili.

and cry.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 13:48 
Keeps it bukkake

lolzomg wrote:

and cry.

You suck at this soooo much... Crawl back into your mothers boiled and calloused snatch, and cease to exsist.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 13:49 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation
lolzomg wrote:

and cry.

And think "Its Still real to me damnit!!

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 13:51 
Keeps it bukkake

You call that flameing..... Tsk Tsk anon I expected sooo much more from you

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 13:58 
Mod

You are one of those guys who has a supersmall, almost microscopic penis. When Its soft, you can barely tell you have one, or if it's cold or if you've been swimming, it virtually disappears into a small discolored patch of skin on my crotch. Balls are virtually non-existent. And for some reason, You fuckin' love to show it off, the smaller the better. When someone sees your cock, YOU KNOW they see it, because the reaction is great. Either shock followed by laughter or shock outright. You always know when it's been seen.

You especially like showing it off in the lockerroom. After you finish my cardio, it's crazy small in those biking shorts. When you go back to the lockers, I bet you try to make sure it's a busy time (after lunch, around 1, is great; you get all the straight office guys showering up to go back to work). You'll strip off right away at my locker, which is in the middle of the room. Taking your time getting ready for the shower, all the while knowing that your hairless, child-sized penis is on display for everyone to see. The dick is so small that it always attracts attention, but since this is a grown-up gym, not high school, no one comments. A few times You've seen a guy look at it, smile, and a few seconds later, when he's talking with his buddy, they'll snicker, and you know they're talking about your penis. And since your cock is so shocking, it always garners extended glances.

The gym is large and has private and group showers. Of course you use the group showers! You take my time too and always finish up with a few minutes of water as cold as you can stand. By the time you get back to the lockerroom, you can't even see the head of your penis at all; it completly retracts, and so do your balls. Sometimes you'll shave at the sink completely bareassed, all the while guys come and go and look and try to keep from being so damned obvious.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 14:00 
Keeps it bukkake

You use an internet flame generator, because you lack the creativety and brain power to come up with something original

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 14:02 

Anon wrote:
You are one of those guys who has a supersmall, almost microscopic penis. When Its soft, you can barely tell you have one, or if it's cold or if you've been swimming, it virtually disappears into a small discolored patch of skin on my crotch. Balls are virtually non-existent. And for some reason, You fuckin' love to show it off, the smaller the better. When someone sees your cock, YOU KNOW they see it, because the reaction is great. Either shock followed by laughter or shock outright. You always know when it's been seen.

You especially like showing it off in the lockerroom. After you finish my cardio, it's crazy small in those biking shorts. When you go back to the lockers, I bet you try to make sure it's a busy time (after lunch, around 1, is great; you get all the straight office guys showering up to go back to work). You'll strip off right away at my locker, which is in the middle of the room. Taking your time getting ready for the shower, all the while knowing that your hairless, child-sized penis is on display for everyone to see. The dick is so small that it always attracts attention, but since this is a grown-up gym, not high school, no one comments. A few times You've seen a guy look at it, smile, and a few seconds later, when he's talking with his buddy, they'll snicker, and you know they're talking about your penis. And since your cock is so shocking, it always garners extended glances.

The gym is large and has private and group showers. Of course you use the group showers! You take my time too and always finish up with a few minutes of water as cold as you can stand. By the time you get back to the lockerroom, you can't even see the head of your penis at all; it completly retracts, and so do your balls. Sometimes you'll shave at the sink completely bareassed, all the while guys come and go and look and try to keep from being so damned obvious.

you're one of those guys who has to fingerbang a girl after he's had sex with her...b/c you just can't hit that spot.

Last edited by lolzomg on 04 Jun 2008, 14:05, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 14:05 
Keeps it bukkake

Your the guy who posts crappy flames in an interweb flame war

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 14:05 

Fear wrote:

you've never had a girlfriend that you didn't have to roll in flour.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 14:08 
Keeps it bukkake

lolzomg wrote:
Fear wrote:

you've never had a girlfriend that you didn't have to roll in flour.

You've never had a girlfreind... Ever

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 14:09 

you've never had a girlfriend that you didn't have to roll in flour.[/quote]

You've never had a girlfreind... Ever[/quote]

you're right. b/c i'm a girl. that's why i suck so much at this, b/c i dont' like being mean.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 14:09 
Keeps it bukkake

You're too stupid to learn the quote system.... And you flame like a girl

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 14:11 

Fear wrote:
You're too stupid to learn the quote system.... And you flame like a girl

oooo got me on that one. too bad i'm the closest you'll ever get to a girl. that and few glimpses you catch after your mom gets out of the shower.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 14:11 
Mod

damn. busted.

Your last girlfriend had told you that her fantasy was to see you and another guy together while she watched. After asking for months and months you finally gave in on one condition, that she have a threesome with you and 2 chicks.

When the big night finally came. He was big, black and strong. He was a real control freak. He took control right away. While you were gagging on his 9 inches of manmeat you looked over at her. She had a strange smirk on her face behind that cigarette. She smoked Parliments. Then she looked up at him. So you looked up at him too. His deep brown eyes were staring down at you as well. That image in now burnt into your brain forever. Every time you close your eyes you think about how this gargantuan man turned your petite mouth into little more than a cock holster.

A few weeks later you started to wonder why she had been so distant. So she told you that she got tested and she tested positive for HIV.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next