It is currently 17 Oct 2017, 21:11
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flamewar
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 14:31 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation
Yes you will, you aint gotta lie to kick it

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 14:35 
Keeps it bukkake

fag

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 14:36 
Mod

pulling out the big guns here.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 14:37 
Keeps it bukkake

Anon wrote:
pulling out the big guns here.

You're not worth the big guns, or the small guns for that matter. You're worth a plastic bottle and a piece of paper

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 14:39 
Mod

and you were worth a hanger. but your mom was so dumb she went to the hospital with stomach cramps and came home with you

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 14:42 
Keeps it bukkake

Yeah well your mom looks like a hockey goalie........... OHHHHHHHHHH Sick Burn

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 17:21 
Keeps it bukkake

Fear wrote:
Yeah well your mom looks like a hockey goalie........... OHHHHHHHHHH Sick Burn

Way to ruin a good thread dick

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 17:59 

got em'.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 18:06 
Keeps it bukkake

No you didn't you pubic lice infested whore

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 18:08 

i'm saying you got yourself.

bisquit tits.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 18:14 
Keeps it bukkake

lolzomg wrote:
i'm saying you got yourself.

bisquit tits.

Getting yourself is the only way you'll get sexual pleasure ever again

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 21:35 
Epic Cocksucker

0_0: USA
Feeling feisty Fear? Been putting peanut butter on your dick again for the dog to lick off?

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 21:44 
Keeps it bukkake

You fucking wish

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 21:51 
Epic Cocksucker

You drank yourself impotent. At least the dog isn't picky if you get it up or not.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 21:53 
Keeps it bukkake

MissBrown wrote:
You drank yourself impotent. At least the dog isn't picky if you get it up or not.

All the whiskey in the world couldn't get me to fuck your hairy snatch, loose snatch. Make it useful and give me midget insertion snuff... Feet first of course

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 22:02 
Epic Cocksucker

Fear wrote:
MissBrown wrote:

All the whiskey in the world couldn't get me to fuck your hairy snatch, loose snatch. Make it useful and give me midget insertion snuff... Feet first of course

My "snatch" has no hair... All my hair fell out after I caught a whiff of your nasty ass-stink.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 22:05 
Keeps it bukkake

MissBrown wrote:
My "snatch" has no hair... All my hair fell out after I caught a whiff of your nasty ass-stink.

That's my defense mechanism against annoying cunts

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 22:06 
Epic Cocksucker

Fear wrote:
MissBrown wrote:

That's my defense mechanism against annoying cunts

Its your defense against all forms of pussy.... Evidence in why you can't get laid.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 22:11 
Keeps it bukkake

MissBrown wrote:
Its your defense against all forms of pussy.... Evidence in why you can't get laid.

I'd rather never get laid than have to endure 10 seconds of that fire spewing geyser you call a snatch

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 22:13 
Epic Cocksucker

Fear wrote:

I'd rather never get laid than have to endure 10 seconds of that fire spewing geyser you call a snatch

I'm so fucking good, you couldn't handle me for 2 seconds!

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 22:14 
Mod

actually 2 seconds is all you could get out of him.......

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 22:15 
Keeps it bukkake

2 seconds only because the E would have me at half mast..... I'd need it to get anyway near yours

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 22:19 
Epic Cocksucker

Fear wrote:
2 seconds only because the E would have me at half mast..... I'd need it to get anyway near yours

E? Fucking E? Window-licking raver... Did you ever find yourself a hotpink thong to match those pretty glow-in-the dark beads?

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 22:21 
Keeps it bukkake

MissBrown wrote:
E? Fucking E? Window-licking raver... Did you ever find yourself a hotpink thong to match those pretty glow-in-the dark beads?

I'm sorry I was at raves getting pussy while you were at home playing video games like a fucking nerd and wishing your boyfreind would fuck you.... Maybe being awesome at ddr isn't that sexy... But then again nothing about you is.

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 23:20 
Mod

Bragging about being at raves isn't making you sound any cooler.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next