It is currently 22 May 2017, 22:18
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who MOVED you!
Dani 8%  8%  [ 3 ]
Bayou 8%  8%  [ 3 ]
Yerla 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
Emma (you cant win Emma so dont even try I'm just being polite) 55%  55%  [ 20 ]
Rog 13%  13%  [ 5 ]
Ferox 8%  8%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 36
 Post subject: Re: The Off Topic Female User of the Year 2009
PostPosted: 02 Feb 2010, 13:21 
Reginald Cuntypants

0_0: Alsations, the lot.
Ferox wrote:
Hey Cuntypants, don't you have somewhere else to be emo and whine about how you're too chicken shit to talk to girls? Sorry, it's early and I'm cranky.

Holy fuck, where did that come from? :ugh: Clearly this crack habit is making you snappy. Take some valium to take the edge off.

Seriously, are you having a visit from Aunt Flo or something? I've no idea how you could take offence to that.

"It was true that I didn't have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?" - Charles Bukowski

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2010, 13:37 
Foxxy

0_0: USA
Nope, it was early and I was dive bombed by my roommate as soon as she got home from work. Not to mention it's been an interesting 24 hours so my mind was still in "wtf" land.

And as of Thursday I'm gonna be on so many drugs I wont know the meaning of the word "cranky"

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2010, 13:53 
Reginald Cuntypants

0_0: Alsations, the lot.
Well you're lucky I'm not whiney and emo or this could have taken a wrong turn. :giggles:

"It was true that I didn't have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?" - Charles Bukowski

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2010, 14:00 
Post Whore

Quote:
And as of Thursday I'm gonna be on so many drugs I wont know the meaning of the word "cranky"

You need a new dealer, dear.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2010, 14:23 
Foxxy

0_0: USA
No no, legit drugs this time. I've always got a stash of pot here.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3