It is currently 14 Dec 2017, 01:24
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2009, 09:08 
Closet Connoisseur
User avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2009, 23:12
Posts: 4518
Location: Tampa, FL
0_0: Balls.
Offline
Whatever, kid.

:420:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2009, 09:17 
*shitcunt*

Joined: 01 Apr 2009, 10:37
Posts: 2771
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
0_0: USA
Offline
BayouGirl25 wrote:

buck up sweetie, we arent very nice here either

You people are like whiny little puppys... I could pwn you all!

_________________
Darkstar wrote:
MAYBE I WON'T CRY SO MUCH WHEN MY DADDY CHOKES ME WITH HIS DICK TODAY!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2009, 09:19 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
Starring_Emma wrote:
Daniellllleee's an uptight bulldog dyke troll.

emma's a dropkick who makes me laugh at her lack of intellect humour.

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2009, 09:21 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
Starring_Emma wrote:
BayouGirl25 wrote:

buck up sweetie, we arent very nice here either

You people are like whiny little puppys... I could pwn you all!


fuck i wanna see this happen. pwn me (*clarifying, nothing sexual or im outies cuz you're not worth the time) or whatever? how are you gunna do it?

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2009, 09:46 
Have you tried turning it off and on again
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2008, 02:53
Posts: 5463
Location: Earth-52
0_0: Fortress of solitude
Offline
She'll queef on you?

_________________
YerlA wrote:
I do have tits, and I'm not afraid to show them...I just choose who I want to show them to.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2009, 09:51 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
siiick. cheers for the offer, but im good.

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2009, 12:30 
Newbie

Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 05:18
Posts: 71
Offline
Starring_Emma wrote:
Daniellllleee wrote:
JtotheMFOD wrote:
Page 1 was promising until I realized your age. Then the raging douche bag pictures show up. I then skipped to page 5 and found nothing but arguing. For some reason I think you would fit in well here.....


in 4 years.


We don't like Emma here, she's a really annoying "14 year old" Troll. Don't bring these threads back :( plz.


Daniellllleee's an uptight bulldog dyke troll.


:smack:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2009, 13:53 
Keeps it bukkake
User avatar

Joined: 15 May 2008, 21:01
Posts: 3332
Location: million dolla west hollywood balla mansion
Offline
JtotheMFOD wrote:
For some reason I think you would fit in well here


I see how you could tell after your 8 hours of being here

_________________
One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2009, 14:21 
*shitcunt*

Joined: 01 Apr 2009, 10:37
Posts: 2771
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
0_0: USA
Offline
Fear wrote:
JtotheMFOD wrote:
For some reason I think you would fit in well here


I see how you could tell after your 8 hours of being here

Yeah, lets gang up on the newbie!

_________________
Darkstar wrote:
MAYBE I WON'T CRY SO MUCH WHEN MY DADDY CHOKES ME WITH HIS DICK TODAY!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2009, 16:58 
Newbie

Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 05:18
Posts: 71
Offline
Starring_Emma wrote:
Fear wrote:
JtotheMFOD wrote:
For some reason I think you would fit in well here


I see how you could tell after your 8 hours of being here

Yeah, lets gang up on the newbie!


Right. We can have a battle of the wits if you would like. You start the thread. I am there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2009, 18:51 
*shitcunt*

Joined: 01 Apr 2009, 10:37
Posts: 2771
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
0_0: USA
Offline
JtotheMFOD wrote:
Starring_Emma wrote:
Fear wrote:
JtotheMFOD wrote:
For some reason I think you would fit in well here


I see how you could tell after your 8 hours of being here

Yeah, lets gang up on the newbie!


Right. We can have a battle of the wits if you would like. You start the thread. I am there.

no, you go first.

_________________
Darkstar wrote:
MAYBE I WON'T CRY SO MUCH WHEN MY DADDY CHOKES ME WITH HIS DICK TODAY!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2009, 20:13 
Newbie

Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 05:18
Posts: 71
Offline
As soon as I am back from this trip. Its on, Im getting my tutu.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2009, 22:48 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
i don't know who i dislike more... emma or newbie. *emma. definately emma. but all the same, newbie, pick your game up or leave :|

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2009, 03:14 
*shitcunt*

Joined: 01 Apr 2009, 10:37
Posts: 2771
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
0_0: USA
Offline
JDC wrote:
i don't know who i dislike more... emma or newbie. *emma. definately emma. but all the same, newbie, pick your game up or leave :|

yeah, you suck newbie... just gtfo!

_________________
Darkstar wrote:
MAYBE I WON'T CRY SO MUCH WHEN MY DADDY CHOKES ME WITH HIS DICK TODAY!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2009, 08:05 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
cheers, whore :h5:

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2009, 08:20 
*shitcunt*

Joined: 01 Apr 2009, 10:37
Posts: 2771
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
0_0: USA
Offline
JDC wrote:
cheers, whore :h5:


cheers whore? are you having your Mom over for cocktails?

_________________
Darkstar wrote:
MAYBE I WON'T CRY SO MUCH WHEN MY DADDY CHOKES ME WITH HIS DICK TODAY!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2009, 08:58 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
no, i was in fact referring to the fact that you post your filthy, unattractive and down right disgusting pictures of yourself, showing a lack of selfrespect, similar to that of a dirty vanarial diseased street working whore.

*edit: i refer you to: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5866

my mother is in fact not a whore, and does not have self respect issues, as you can probably tell by the fact that she has not been posting pictures of herself on the internet.

again, although this is fun destroying you time after time, fuck off and die.

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2009, 09:14 
*shitcunt*

Joined: 01 Apr 2009, 10:37
Posts: 2771
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
0_0: USA
Offline
JDC wrote:
no, i was in fact referring to the fact that you post your filthy, unattractive and down right disgusting pictures of yourself, showing a lack of selfrespect, similar to that of a dirty vanarial diseased street working whore.

*edit: i refer you to: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5866

my mother is in fact not a whore, and does not have self respect issues, as you can probably tell by the fact that she has not been posting pictures of herself on the internet.

again, although this is fun destroying you time after time, fuck off and die.

I want a straight mans opinion

_________________
Darkstar wrote:
MAYBE I WON'T CRY SO MUCH WHEN MY DADDY CHOKES ME WITH HIS DICK TODAY!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2009, 09:22 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
you do indeed have a straight man's opinion, right here. i would like an adult's opinion. you know you got owned, whore.

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2009, 09:26 
*shitcunt*

Joined: 01 Apr 2009, 10:37
Posts: 2771
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
0_0: USA
Offline
JDC wrote:
you do indeed have a straight man's opinion, right here. i would like an adult's opinion. you know you got owned, whore.

What's in New Zealand? Is that like a 3rd world country or something?

_________________
Darkstar wrote:
MAYBE I WON'T CRY SO MUCH WHEN MY DADDY CHOKES ME WITH HIS DICK TODAY!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2009, 09:33 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
:rofl: why are you changing the subject on me? are you trying to get away from the fact that i just destroyed your argument, and you want to save face? because just quietly, it didn't work very well if that was your intention.

New Zealand? a quick google search will tell you anything you need to know about new zealand. on that note, though, if you believe that nz is a third world country, not only are you a whore, but you are also downright stupid :)

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2009, 09:56 
*shitcunt*

Joined: 01 Apr 2009, 10:37
Posts: 2771
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
0_0: USA
Offline
JDC wrote:
:rofl: why are you changing the subject on me? are you trying to get away from the fact that i just destroyed your argument, and you want to save face? because just quietly, it didn't work very well if that was your intention.

New Zealand? a quick google search will tell you anything you need to know about new zealand. on that note, though, if you believe that nz is a third world country, not only are you a whore, but you are also downright stupid :)


http://www.thestandard.org.nz/?tag=new- ... s-campaign

http://bumperstickers.cafepress.com/ite ... l/31630491

http://unityaotearoa.blogspot.com/2008/ ... aland.html

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/CU0708/S00093.htm

_________________
Darkstar wrote:
MAYBE I WON'T CRY SO MUCH WHEN MY DADDY CHOKES ME WITH HIS DICK TODAY!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2009, 10:06 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
is that what you're into? gays? and democratic propoganda? unusual for a 14 year old whore to be interested in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand
http://www.queenstownadventure.com/
http://www.heliski.co.nz/
http://www.allblacks.com/
http://www.skycityauckland.co.nz/Attrac ... lcome.html

probably gives a slightly better insight, but then again, these obviously aren't what you're into.

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2009, 10:27 
*shitcunt*

Joined: 01 Apr 2009, 10:37
Posts: 2771
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
0_0: USA
Offline
JDC wrote:
is that what you're into? gays? and democratic propoganda? unusual for a 14 year old whore to be interested in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand
http://www.queenstownadventure.com/
http://www.heliski.co.nz/
http://www.allblacks.com/
http://www.skycityauckland.co.nz/Attrac ... lcome.html

probably gives a slightly better insight, but then again, these obviously aren't what you're into.

You bore me.
Image

Image

Image

_________________
Darkstar wrote:
MAYBE I WON'T CRY SO MUCH WHEN MY DADDY CHOKES ME WITH HIS DICK TODAY!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm in love with a man twice my age & he hates me.
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2009, 10:36 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
if i bore you, why do you talk to me? why don't you use your time more constructively? why don't you fuck off elsewhere, anusface?

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99