It is currently 18 Jan 2018, 20:38
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2008, 12:15 
Mod
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2008, 21:30
Posts: 7416
Location: Out of State
0_0: Hawkeye Nation
Offline
Limp Bizkit looks to have reunited with a new guitarist, Terry Balsamo (Evanescence/Cold).

:ugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2008, 14:31 
25
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2008, 16:14
Posts: 3445
Location: New Orleans, LA
Offline
Sweet! Been a long time since theyve done anything. Me <3 some Fred Durst

_________________
You gotta be special, smell greatness and Finish Strong! - Drew Brees


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2008, 14:47 
Keeps it bukkake
User avatar

Joined: 15 May 2008, 21:01
Posts: 3332
Location: million dolla west hollywood balla mansion
Offline
BayouGirl25 wrote:
Sweet! Been a long time since theyve done anything. Me <3 some Fred Durst


You've just lost all cool points you've ever recived from me

fucking limp bizkit lover

FACK YOU

_________________
One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2008, 15:04 
25
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2008, 16:14
Posts: 3445
Location: New Orleans, LA
Offline
Oh no! Does that mean I have to start sucking your ass like Phoenix to get back in your good graces....

and uh, btw, how can you not like this:
Image

:-) Yummy

_________________
You gotta be special, smell greatness and Finish Strong! - Drew Brees


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2008, 15:17 
Mod
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2008, 21:30
Posts: 7416
Location: Out of State
0_0: Hawkeye Nation
Offline
hes got an elvis tattoo.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2008, 15:38 
25
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2008, 16:14
Posts: 3445
Location: New Orleans, LA
Offline
Good job Anon! Gold star for you

Image

_________________
You gotta be special, smell greatness and Finish Strong! - Drew Brees


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2008, 18:03 
Epic Cocksucker
User avatar

Joined: 20 May 2008, 22:05
Posts: 2112
Location: Washington
0_0: USA
Offline
BayouGirl25 wrote:
Oh no! Does that mean I have to start sucking your ass like Phoenix to get back in your good graces....

and uh, btw, how can you not like this:
Image

:-) Yummy


I think he's ugly. Too many muscles, and all the tattoos under his body hair make him look dirty.

Not- do crazy naughty fantasy dirty.
Dirty like- doesn't brush teeth or wipe ass dirty.

_________________
"You just get everything backwards, I bet you love anal." ~TwoZeroOZ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 27 Sep 2008, 01:24 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2008, 23:45
Posts: 598
Location: somewhere dark..with candles.. and watching Nosferatu..
0_0: USA
Offline
MIKE SHINODA!! MIKE SHINODA!! MIKE SHINODA!! MIKE SHINODA!!

_________________
You know what Life did? Life took a shit on every blest'd thing in the world.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 27 Sep 2008, 09:09 
Newbie
User avatar

Joined: 20 Sep 2008, 00:17
Posts: 50
Offline
wow really? you like fred durst? wow, im speechless, that's jus, i can't believe there are people like that still out there it's like spotting a dodo bird shitting in your drive way


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2008, 10:59 
25
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2008, 16:14
Posts: 3445
Location: New Orleans, LA
Offline
Wow, I just never realized there were so many Fred Durst haters! oh well, I do still like his music even though Ive obviously lost some cool points with some of you.

I will try my hardest now to start earning them back. :smack:

_________________
You gotta be special, smell greatness and Finish Strong! - Drew Brees


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009, 19:52 
Newbie

Joined: 09 Feb 2009, 18:16
Posts: 17
Offline
PLEASE NO !!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 06:42 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
do you wanna stop fuckin doin that? grr. ps limp b = average to bad. fred durst = scum of the earth.

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 10:26 
Reginald Cuntypants
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2009, 11:04
Posts: 2840
Location: The 1900's
0_0: Alsations, the lot.
Offline
Any band named after a sick schoolboy game in which everybody wanks onto a biscuit and the last to ejaculate has to eat the 'limp biscuit' can burn in hell for all eternity.
A game where premature ejaculation is an advantage is pure evil. Pure evil I tell thee!

All of those skater bands died off in the 90's for a reason.

*edit*
Oh shit. I just realised this was dug up from September. >.<

_________________
"It was true that I didn't have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?" - Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2009, 15:10 
25
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2008, 16:14
Posts: 3445
Location: New Orleans, LA
Offline
Darkstar wrote:
Any band named after a sick schoolboy game in which everybody wanks onto a biscuit and the last to ejaculate has to eat the 'limp biscuit' can burn in hell for all eternity.
A game where premature ejaculation is an advantage is pure evil. Pure evil I tell thee!

All of those skater bands died off in the 90's for a reason.

*edit*
Oh shit. I just realised this was dug up from September. >.<


Wtf?? thats really a game? fucking eww

_________________
You gotta be special, smell greatness and Finish Strong! - Drew Brees


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2009, 19:33 
Spam Warrior
User avatar

Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 20:42
Posts: 3123
Location: 32° 20'N, 64° 45'W
0_0: UK
Offline
Anon wrote:
hes got an elvis tattoo.


Not only that the portrait next to it looks like Chad Kroger and it also looks like they're gonna kiss...

_________________
"One Man Wolf Pack"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2009, 20:23 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
tells you all you need to know about the band doesnt it.

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 13 Feb 2009, 10:17 
Reginald Cuntypants
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2009, 11:04
Posts: 2840
Location: The 1900's
0_0: Alsations, the lot.
Offline
BayouGirl25 wrote:
Darkstar wrote:
Any band named after a sick schoolboy game in which everybody wanks onto a biscuit and the last to ejaculate has to eat the 'limp biscuit' can burn in hell for all eternity.
A game where premature ejaculation is an advantage is pure evil. Pure evil I tell thee!

All of those skater bands died off in the 90's for a reason.

*edit*
Oh shit. I just realised this was dug up from September. >.<


Wtf?? thats really a game? fucking eww



True story. I reacted in a similar fashion.

_________________
"It was true that I didn't have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?" - Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 13 Feb 2009, 16:52 
Keeps it bukkake
User avatar

Joined: 15 May 2008, 21:01
Posts: 3332
Location: million dolla west hollywood balla mansion
Offline
Darkstar wrote:
BayouGirl25 wrote:
Darkstar wrote:
Any band named after a sick schoolboy game in which everybody wanks onto a biscuit and the last to ejaculate has to eat the 'limp biscuit' can burn in hell for all eternity.
A game where premature ejaculation is an advantage is pure evil. Pure evil I tell thee!

All of those skater bands died off in the 90's for a reason.

*edit*
Oh shit. I just realised this was dug up from September. >.<


Wtf?? thats really a game? fucking eww



True story. I reacted in a similar fashion.


like hell you did....She didn't go get a group of friends and microwave biscuits

_________________
One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Limp Bizkit is back?
PostPosted: 31 Mar 2009, 20:56 
Newbie

Joined: 31 Mar 2009, 20:43
Posts: 4
Offline
Oh Yeah, Limp Bizkit are back to show bands how it’s done? I know popular music is almost worse than ever right now but do these guys honestly believe their the solution?That’s more laughable than Blink 182 reforming.

_________________
i dont get a spammy sig, even thought I really want one.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99