It is currently 12 Dec 2017, 03:04
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: HOMM VI
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2009, 11:20 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation
Fuck yes:
Quote:

As a series of games, Heroes of Might and Magic has definitely been one of the more resilient ones. Spanning over five games and countless expansion packs, the series initially spun off as an offshoot of the then-popular Might and Magic series of RPGs in the mid-90s.

Since then, it has managed to not only surpass its role-playing predecessor in popularity, but also managed to capture the hearts and minds of strategy gamers everywhere. Reaching the peak of its popularity with the third iteration, the series has failed to scale to the same heights since then.

Undaunted and undefeated, Ubisoft, which now holds the reins of the popular franchise, has since taken to releasing a version of the game for the Nintendo DS entitled HOMM: Clash of Heroes. Populated with pixel art and anime-influenced art direction, Clash of Heroes takes place in the world of Ashan, which has been used in both HOMM V and Dark Messiah.

In any case, I'd like to inform you that Ubisoft has unofficially announced the latest proper iteration of the game, Heroes of Might and Magic VI. In a recent interview about Clash of Heroes with the German gaming site PlanetDS, one of the developers appeared to be sporting a shirt alluding to the latest game. A picture can be seen directly below this paragraph.

The fact that the game may already be in development should come as no surprise, as Ubisoft announced some time ago that they were seeking designers to work on the series, with plans to release it on the PS3, 360, PC and Mac platforms. This is contrary to speculation that the company had only planned to release its next games via digital distribution or as a web-based game, and certainly good news for fans of the series.

Post subject: Re: HOMM VI
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2009, 11:23 
Big Daddy Phat

0_0: Drinkin'
It's about time.

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2009, 18:41 

I've heard a lot of negative things about the fourth entry, but HoMM3 is freaking godly.

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2010, 22:12 

i am Wondering where is the heroes of might and migic VI its 2009 now about an year and half and no sign of any news about it we want to play it really we still play HOMM V and it was awesome for me and we want the next game if anyone knows any news about it tells us.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]