It is currently 18 Nov 2017, 16:12
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: But I want to spend time with you...
PostPosted: 13 May 2010, 13:32 
Mod
User avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2008, 21:30
Posts: 7416
Location: Out of State
0_0: Hawkeye Nation
Offline
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: But I want to spend time with you...
PostPosted: 13 May 2010, 17:32 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

Joined: 22 Jul 2008, 15:12
Posts: 4952
0_0: can i be there
Offline
SOOO FUNNY

omg 1% of the internet is so fucking cool it makes up for the other 99%. in fact that 1% is 2% cooler than the regular internet therefore making the inter 101% cool and therefore tolerable. or something.

i love pot.

_________________
story of a forum of win
that was deemed too big to fail
and it did indeed fail


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99