It is currently 20 Aug 2017, 19:55
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Sticky: Do not post Warez/CD-Keys Here
PostPosted: 23 Mar 2008, 00:45 
Site Admin

We don't give a fuck how creative your story is, we don't care if God himself spoke to you and told you to come to the Gaming forum on TheOffTopic.com to get a CD-Key from a fellow member.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

YOU WILL NOT GET ONE, AND IT'S ANNOYING AS FUCK TO SEE YOU FUCKHEADS RUNNING IN HERE LIKE IT'S A FUCKING IRC CHANNEL ASKING FOR THIS SHIT.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT AND CAN'T FIND IT IN A SOPHISTICATED MANNER OTHER THAN ASKING PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS:

1. KILL YOURSELF
2. GET YOUR LAME ASS TO THE MOTHER FUCKING STORE TO BUY ANOTHER COPY.

If the game is that fucking good, then pay the people that made it. I download shit to test it out, but if it's good I buy it. But for the love of God STFU with your canned fucking stories about how your friend of a friend tossed your salad and made off with all your keys. I and the rest of us DON'T GIVE A FUCK. GO DIE ALREADY.

Also avoid the Trap of the Falling into these categories:

We get it, you think your system is the best because you couldn't afford to buy all of them your mommy made you pick just one.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]