If you’re planning on ordering something expensive in the future, and don’t mind waiting an extra day, you can save an extra 5% by following a few simple steps!
1. Join and Sign in to Amazon.com
2. Go to the page of the item you want to get
NOTE: The item HAS to be sold by Amazon.com or it won’t work!
3. Click the OTHER Item under the “BETTER TOGETHER” section, not the item you want.
4. Scroll down to the “Rate This Item” section and check the “I Own it” Box.
5. Come back the next day, and go to the “Today’s Deals” page next to the gold box at the top
6. Scroll down to your “Quick Picks”
7. The item you wanted should now be listed there, WITH the 5% discount applied.
If you have purchased item from Amazon before, you’ll need to adjust a few settings so they don’t affect the quick pick deals.
• At the top of Amazon’s page, click on “Recommendations”.
• This will list everything that is recommend broken down by category.
• Remove everything not related to the item you want by clicking “Not interested” this may take quite a bit of time if you’ve purchased a few items from Amazon. Another quick way to remove unwanted items is to click on “Fix This” on an item and then click on “Don’t use for recommendations”.
These deals are meant to make you want to buy something related to another item you already purchased from Amazon. But buy checking the “I Own It” box, Amazon will give you deals on related items. Remember, you want to say you own something related to the item you want, NOT the item itself!
Since you Love our site so much for giving you the advice.... How about you click our banner ad in the top right corner of your screen before you make a purchase!! Its what pays for the hosting!