It is currently 18 Nov 2017, 23:55
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Blueglass
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2009, 12:53 
Newbie

Joined: 14 Dec 2009, 11:54
Posts: 20
Offline
Hi, my name is Blueglass. I'm a fairly well known poster on the Goal Line Blitz forums in the Free For All section. I'm constantly looking for a way to kill time at work.

So are you all cool, or what?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2009, 15:02 
Closet Connoisseur
User avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2009, 23:12
Posts: 4518
Location: Tampa, FL
0_0: Balls.
Offline
Cooler than you'll ever be, not that it matters.

Welcome.
Go find the member pictures thread and post some pictures. Also, post about 6 more times so you can get access to NSFW and post your nudes.


That's all. Happy posting.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2009, 15:07 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: 24 Jul 2009, 16:01
Posts: 836
Location: Bristol, U.K
Offline
So guy, girl what? Age? From? Shit like that!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2009, 15:57 
Newbie
User avatar

Joined: 12 Dec 2009, 15:43
Posts: 54
Offline
Blueglass wrote:
I'm a fairly well known poster on the Goal Line Blitz forums in the Free For All section.

LINK!



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2009, 12:48 
Newbie

Joined: 14 Dec 2009, 11:54
Posts: 20
Offline
http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_thr ... id=2267558

There's the meat and potatoes of my posting in GLB for girlhole.

I'm 30, live in Toledo, male, supervisor, serious relationship, pizza, green and never on Thursdays.

I trade newds, I don't post them for free.

I can, however, do a profile pic. Possibly.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2009, 12:51 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: 24 Jul 2009, 16:01
Posts: 836
Location: Bristol, U.K
Offline
Quote:
I trade newds, I don't post them for free.


Yo JDC will say he wants to swap nudes but you'll never get his.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2009, 14:56 
25
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2008, 16:14
Posts: 3445
Location: New Orleans, LA
Offline
Blueglass wrote:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_thread.pl?thread_id=2267558

There's the meat and potatoes of my posting in GLB for girlhole.


You will soon be VERY sorry you just gave that link to her. srsly.

Oh and Welcome :h5:

_________________
You gotta be special, smell greatness and Finish Strong! - Drew Brees


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2009, 14:59 
Closet Connoisseur
User avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2009, 23:12
Posts: 4518
Location: Tampa, FL
0_0: Balls.
Offline
Haha blueglass gave Emma a link to the forum.
He's doomed now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2009, 16:48 
Foxxy
User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2009, 17:30
Posts: 1986
Location: St. Paul MN
0_0: USA
Offline
Poor guy has no idea what he's in for.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2009, 22:15 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
Master wrote:
Quote:
I trade newds, I don't post them for free.


Yo JDC will say he wants to swap nudes but you'll never get his.


negative. i'm not getting my cock out. and don't really want to see his cock.

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 21 Dec 2009, 10:53 
Newbie

Joined: 14 Dec 2009, 11:54
Posts: 20
Offline
Ferox wrote:
Poor guy has no idea what he's in for.


I've seen what she's capable of. You should lurk the GLB FFA forums for a while. She'd be in waaay over her head to try to troll all of that shit by herself. Hell, it might be exactly what she needs. There's tons of idiots just like her who would love to give her attention and argue with her forever.

Besides, I post with mainly mods and admins, so just like here it wouldn't be too hard to keep her banned. Hell, they could try to IP ban her if they had to.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 21 Dec 2009, 11:17 
Newbie
User avatar

Joined: 12 Dec 2009, 15:43
Posts: 54
Offline
Blueglass wrote:
Ferox wrote:
Poor guy has no idea what he's in for.


I've seen what she's capable of. You should lurk the GLB FFA forums for a while. She'd be in waaay over her head to try to troll all of that shit by herself. Hell, it might be exactly what she needs. There's tons of idiots just like her who would love to give her attention and argue with her forever.

Besides, I post with mainly mods and admins, so just like here it wouldn't be too hard to keep her banned. Hell, they could try to IP ban her if they had to.

LINK!



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 21 Dec 2009, 11:18 
Newbie

Joined: 14 Dec 2009, 11:54
Posts: 20
Offline
I♥MyGirlHole wrote:
Blueglass wrote:
Ferox wrote:
Poor guy has no idea what he's in for.


I've seen what she's capable of. You should lurk the GLB FFA forums for a while. She'd be in waaay over her head to try to troll all of that shit by herself. Hell, it might be exactly what she needs. There's tons of idiots just like her who would love to give her attention and argue with her forever.

Besides, I post with mainly mods and admins, so just like here it wouldn't be too hard to keep her banned. Hell, they could try to IP ban her if they had to.

LINK

!


I did link it, dumbass. And I seriously wish you the best of luck over there. You'll fit right in. Now get out of my thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 21 Dec 2009, 11:25 
Newbie
User avatar

Joined: 12 Dec 2009, 15:43
Posts: 54
Offline
Blueglass wrote:
I♥MyGirlHole wrote:
Blueglass wrote:
Ferox wrote:
Poor guy has no idea what he's in for.


I've seen what she's capable of. You should lurk the GLB FFA forums for a while. She'd be in waaay over her head to try to troll all of that shit by herself. Hell, it might be exactly what she needs. There's tons of idiots just like her who would love to give her attention and argue with her forever.

Besides, I post with mainly mods and admins, so just like here it wouldn't be too hard to keep her banned. Hell, they could try to IP ban her if they had to.

LINK

!


I did link it, dumbass. And I seriously wish you the best of luck over there. You'll fit right in. Now get out of my thread.


Look up the word link... bitch!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 21 Dec 2009, 11:38 
Newbie

Joined: 14 Dec 2009, 11:54
Posts: 20
Offline
How is that not a link? Is it my fault that you're not registered on that site?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 21 Dec 2009, 11:43 
Newbie

Joined: 14 Dec 2009, 11:54
Posts: 20
Offline
A segment of text or a graphical item that serves as a cross-reference between parts of a hypertext document or between files or hypertext documents.

There's your fucking definition by the way. At no point does it say "make trolling forums idiot proof for idiot posters". Copy/paste and edit to get to the main page, register and then use that LINK to find evidence of me actually posting.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 21 Dec 2009, 11:43 
Newbie

Joined: 14 Dec 2009, 11:54
Posts: 20
Offline
Ah shit, double post fail.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2009, 12:06 
Foxxy
User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2009, 17:30
Posts: 1986
Location: St. Paul MN
0_0: USA
Offline
And then there was triple post fail. Lol.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blueglass
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2009, 22:35 
Newbie
User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 15:08
Posts: 75
Offline
Hey new guy, Be careful how you talk about Emma. Anon and I happen to think that she's awesome! We'll kick you in the nuts and then butt rape you!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99