It is currently 18 Nov 2017, 23:55
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Introducing Myself
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2010, 09:06 
Newbie
User avatar

Joined: 14 Jan 2010, 08:56
Posts: 5
0_0: Certified, Sick Geek
Offline
Hiya, all. I'm Thunder. Not very good with introductions, so here comes the form text.

1) What city you live in?
KDH, North Carolina - making myself the only somewhat knowledgable tech person for a good 20 miles.

2) Name a fucking hobby of yours. DO IT!
Journalism. No, seriously - we have a print edition and everything.

3) How'd you find theofftopic.com
Through this place, which I found through this place.

4) Why'd you pick your handle?
Long time ago, I registered on an old games forum as Thunderhead. Eventually, they all just called me Thunder, so I figured, why make you all spend extra time reading my name? Plus, this is my IRC handle.

5) Will you ask me a question?
Nah. I'm fine.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Introducing Myself
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2010, 09:46 
Been here too long
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jun 2009, 09:41
Posts: 1333
Location: Jacksonville, FL
0_0: O_o?
Offline
go post moar

_________________
Quote:
[23:45] enlever: Ugh, I officially hate white heads >.<
[23:46] ro: im sorry, we'll all go decapitate ourselves..
[23:46] inthebetween: YAY GROUP DECAPITATION


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Introducing Myself
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2010, 18:39 
Been here too long
User avatar

Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 20:44
Posts: 1184
Offline
Welcome to theofftopic! I'm Emma and I'm pretty much the #1 member here and the boards main eye candy. There's a lot of troll bitches on this forum so watch your self. Anon's a ban happy bastard with some sick and twisted sexual hangups.

Image

Image

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
yea, me and your mom used to take turns working the corners. But we had to stop...ya know...cause she's fucking dead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Introducing Myself
PostPosted: 15 Jan 2010, 18:43 
Spam Warrior
User avatar

Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 20:42
Posts: 3123
Location: 32° 20'N, 64° 45'W
0_0: UK
Offline
Shush Emma, also i'd like links to how people get here from these sites, i'm curious.

Does Fear post on em saying shit like "Damn they realised im a Faggot yet again on http://www.theofftopic.com" - My Life is Average???

/Enlighten

_________________
"One Man Wolf Pack"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Introducing Myself
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2010, 00:00 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
na there is a permanent link down the side that says "offtopic forum" or something.

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Introducing Myself
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2010, 19:01 
Been here too long
User avatar

Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 20:44
Posts: 1184
Offline
Thunder wrote:
Hiya, all. I'm Thunder. Not very good with introductions, so here comes the form text.

1) What city you live in?
KDH, North Carolina - making myself the only somewhat knowledgable tech person for a good 20 miles.

2) Name a fucking hobby of yours. DO IT!
Journalism. No, seriously - we have a print edition and everything.

3) How'd you find theofftopic.com
Through this place, which I found through this place.

4) Why'd you pick your handle?
Long time ago, I registered on an old games forum as Thunderhead. Eventually, they all just called me Thunder, so I figured, why make you all spend extra time reading my name? Plus, this is my IRC handle.

5) Will you ask me a question?
Nah. I'm fine.

You're about the 3rd person in a month who found this place through notalwaysright

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
yea, me and your mom used to take turns working the corners. But we had to stop...ya know...cause she's fucking dead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Introducing Myself
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2010, 01:10 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
shane watsons a cunt. just fyi

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Introducing Myself
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2010, 10:39 
Newbie
User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2010, 22:36
Posts: 4
Location: location location
0_0: Que te gusta hacer?
Offline
Hiya, all. I'm More Cowbell. Not very good with introductions either, so here comes the form text.

1) What city you live in?
Not gonna tells joo.

2) Name a fucking hobby of yours. DO IT!
Playing the guitar, light blues, specifically.

3) How'd you find theofftopic.com
I wanted a good forum that was clean, and this came up.

4) Why'd you pick your handle?
It is special enough that noone will have it, but well known enough that everyone knows what it is.

5) Will you ask me a question?
Sure. How long have you been here?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Introducing Myself
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2010, 14:07 
Been here too long
User avatar

Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 20:44
Posts: 1184
Offline
More Cowbell wrote:
Hiya, all. I'm More Cowbell. Not very good with introductions either, so here comes the form text.

1) What city you live in?
Not gonna tells joo.

2) Name a fucking hobby of yours. DO IT!
Playing the guitar, light blues, specifically.

3) How'd you find theofftopic.com
I wanted a good forum that was clean, and this came up.

4) Why'd you pick your handle?
It is special enough that noone will have it, but well known enough that everyone knows what it is.

5) Will you ask me a question?
Sure. How long have you been here?

COOL... I never thought about starting an intro thread in someone elses intro thread.

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
yea, me and your mom used to take turns working the corners. But we had to stop...ya know...cause she's fucking dead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Introducing Myself
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2010, 18:33 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
and i never thought to check peoples join dates to find out how long someone has been here

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Introducing Myself
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2010, 23:35 
Bitchzilla
User avatar

Joined: 29 Apr 2008, 18:48
Posts: 4200
0_0: Wisconsin
Offline
Welcome. Emma's a 12 year old wanna be slut with a wannabe bad-porn-makin-tramp-stamp-having ugly sister,

_________________
“It's weird...you know the end of something great is coming, but you want to hold on, just for one more second...just so it can hurt a little more.”

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”

-Bill Watterson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Introducing Myself
PostPosted: 23 Mar 2010, 07:52 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
JDC wrote:
shane watsons a cunt. just fyi


fucking LOL. don't remember posting it. can't see any context to it. the time of the post is 7.12pm so i wouldn't have been drunk. but i stick with it. shane watson is a faggot cunt fuck.

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99