It is currently 22 Mar 2017, 21:16
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Important Users and shit thread
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 20:10 
Keeps it bukkake

I figured I'd make this thread 'cause I'm bored and figured it would be a good idea. Tell me if yous got suggestions

---Admins---
Anon - Lives in Iowa, made the forum, posts most of the daily pic section of reddit and lots of videos. He's a mysterious kinda gal

---Important Users---
BayouGirl25 - Lives in New orleans, works for a title company [I think], used to post a lot more
Crimsonred - Token Indian guy, likes fat chicks
dageaux - Lives in New orleans, likes 'em young, recently got married, voted most likely to be a pedophile in high school
EnleverJusteLeBord - Resident 17 year old slut, wishes everything was about her, probably has no freinds.
FEAR - lives in Las Vegas, highly intelligent and penetrating at psychology, possible trust fund kid, could be anything in 10 years but lazy and lacks motivation, loves asians, also has interesting taste in ankle wear
JustJukie - Lives in Las Vegas, works in IT, unnecessarily funny, has a nice man pole
MissBrown - lives in washington, extremely pale, recently got fired and had health problems, likes anime, complete nerd, once murdered and ate a baby true story. Probably chopped up in someone's trunk right now
mzziqztixl - Lives in Massachusetts, likes his bitches crazy, sometimes gyms maybe, probably the most normal person here
Phoenix/xtreme2467 - my ex-bitch, lives in Minnesota, wishes he could get pussy via the internet
YerlA - Lives in Argentina, slutty mexican, will probably be cleaning peoples floors in 2-5 years
---Current Users---
Daniellllleee - Lives in tampa, works at cracker barrel, once cleaned up billy may's seamen, looks a lot like Rosie O'Donnell
Father - sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
Ferox - Plus sized minnesotan, pretends to like people for their personalities only likes them because they'll do her, over attached to people she barely knows, too emotionally invested in the board.
JDC - From faggotville, Likes to give people nicknames no one else understands
Mark Peterman - Lives in britan, likes to fuck horses
Master - From Bristol U.K. {as if anyone gives a fudge lolol}, desperate for pooter, master of the art of unfunnery.
Killerklown90 - Probably the dumbest and poorest speller in board history, where the term cuntadian comes from
Rogalia - Who cares?
The_Almighty_Stan - Not very mighty, likes to drink, unemployed, dirty hippy
---MIA members---
333HalfBeast - Not too hard on the eyes, Lives in New York, Likes to talk even though she has nothing to say, once blew a man for glow in the dark pop-rocks
Boiled.Frogs - Lives in the UK, Has pretty eyes, Likes it both ways
BoKnows - Admin, that's about it
Boob-o-rama - Nerd, wikipedia whore, the anti-funny
Darkstar - Lives in the back of a truck, has a creepy eye fetish, lacks teh funny
LetItSnow - Admin, that's about it
TheJock - Admin, that's about it
TwoZeroOz - likes bowling, probably hasn't been laid since it was popular [never]
---KIA members---
blest'd - full blown 'tard, fan of the I'm just a troll excuse, owned and never came back
Frostbyte27 - annoying dumb any negative word can be attached to him, owned many times, rarely seen
Squirt - 15 year old, got butt hurt after some flames, never came back
---Others---
BeccaMaybe - Apparently a scam artist who pretends to be a slut who looks exactly like Mellisa midwest Thread
Starring_Emma - 15 [or 40] year old troll who can't find her pants, most hated member in board history

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

Last edited by Fear on 25 Jan 2010, 19:16, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The Important Users and shit thread
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 20:20 
Less is More

0_0: New Zealand
Where do you fit into it then?

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 20:34 
Keeps it bukkake

JDC wrote:
Where do you fit into it then?

I didn't include myself 'cause I don't know what to put

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 20:51 
Less is More

I think you just gave the others an opportunity to rip into you. I wont cuz im new and havent decided yet...

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 21:29 
Been here too long

0_0: About ready to quit
Whoo! Got me spot on.
Good job.

Edit*just thought I'd mention that I'm enjoying a frosty cold beer right now.

Last edited by The_Almighty_Stan on 10 Feb 2009, 21:52, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 21:32 
Bitchzilla

0_0: Wisconsin
Can I have more added?

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 22:07 
Less is More

I really thought you'd all take the opportunity to rip fear a new asshole...? maybe i underestimated you all...

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 22:14 
Bitchzilla

JDC wrote:
I really thought you'd all take the opportunity to rip fear a new asshole...? maybe i underestimated you all...

Screw off.

We're playing nice for the moment. If you want to poke your head out of the newbie rock you're cowering under(NO, stating that "cuz im new" and I'll lay low and keep my mouth shut bullshit does NOT win any brownie points, no cookie for you. There's a line between having too much ego and ass-kissing)and be a man go for it.

Otherwise go back under your rock and stfu. The sun will be up in a bit, we wouldn't want your pasty ass burning to a crisp.

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 22:22 
Less is More

Chill man. two deep breaths. all that shit...

if you really want it

Fear doesnt respect any of you, swearing and abusing you, refusing to take any valid comebacks. Into some fucked up shit, and doesnt get into anythin else. chances are its all put on, but ya gotta respect his "i dont take shit attitude."

cooler than you cuz he doesnt play the "im already accepted so can rip on people card" he just rips on people.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 22:23 
Bitchzilla

Fair, but terribly inaccurate.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 22:25 
Less is More

as i said, im new and havent cracked anyone completely yet. except stans the man. and marks pretty cool too.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 22:28 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
fear - lives in Las Vegas, highly intelligent and penetrating at psychology, possible trust fund kid, could be anything in 10 years but lazy and lacks motivation, loves asians

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 22:34 
Less is More

thats probably a better version of what i was thinking. how old is he though? i picked late teens, early 20's maybe?

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2009, 08:11 
Spam Warrior

0_0: UK
From what i can tell Darkstar is from Britain too, I'm basing this on the fact he knows what nectar points are...

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2009, 09:58 
Reginald Cuntypants

0_0: Alsations, the lot.
That and my proper use of the English language, elitism and sarcasm and irony which the yanks don't quite understand.

"It was true that I didn't have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?" - Charles Bukowski

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2009, 09:58 
Spam Warrior

Tru dat, :h5:

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2009, 10:14 
Reginald Cuntypants

I also drink shit-loads of black tea, if that fulfils the stereotype.

"It was true that I didn't have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?" - Charles Bukowski

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2009, 10:18 
Spam Warrior

Earl Grey?

I like twinings flavored tea. hits the spot after a good hard game of croquet.

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2009, 10:25 
Reginald Cuntypants

Of course. I like to drink it while sitting in my arm chair and listening to the works of Beethoven. Once I've eaten my fresh cream scones I spend the rest of the afternoon playing polo with the Mayor of Somerset and his lovely wife Eliza. In the evenings we drink fine wines on the balcony and throw things at the poor people. Bloody good fun it is, too.

JDC wrote:
Fear doesnt respect any of you, swearing and abusing you, refusing to take any valid comebacks. Into some fucked up shit, and doesnt get into anythin else. chances are its all put on, but ya gotta respect his "i dont take shit attitude."

cooler than you cuz he doesnt play the "im already accepted so can rip on people card" he just rips on people.

Fear appears to be the kind of person who calls a spade a shit-eating camel's ball-bag. He just kind of treats everybody like shit because that's what he does.

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2009, 16:32 
Bitchzilla

Darkstar wrote:
That and my proper use of the English language, elitism and sarcasm and irony which the yanks don't quite understand.

I'm not British and do the same exact thing. So shut it. :D

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2009, 19:11 
Spam Warrior

Darkstar wrote:
Of course. I like to drink it while sitting in my arm chair and listening to the works of Beethoven. Once I've eaten my fresh cream scones I spend the rest of the afternoon playing polo with the Mayor of Somerset and his lovely wife Eliza. In the evenings we drink fine wines on the balcony and throw things at the poor people. Bloody good fun it is, too.

It so fun being British isn't it?? chorkle chorkle (that's how rich people laugh)

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2009, 19:28 
Bitchzilla

Can you teach us how they clap next?

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2009, 21:03 
Spam Warrior

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2009, 21:35 
Bitchzilla

Thanks

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2009, 21:37 
Spam Warrior

No problem, don't mention it.

PM me if you need anymore help sounds like you could use a couple classes in etiquette.

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next