It is currently 24 May 2017, 02:58
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 11:21 
*shitcunt*

Joined: 01 Apr 2009, 10:37
Posts: 2771
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
0_0: USA
Offline
Spring break started today! So I'll be spending a lot more time here for awhile! I spent my first morning of spring break shopping for clothes. I got a pair of shorts, 2 tops, a bikini and a lot of new socks!

_________________
Darkstar wrote:
MAYBE I WON'T CRY SO MUCH WHEN MY DADDY CHOKES ME WITH HIS DICK TODAY!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 11:24 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
like omg yay! can we be friends again?

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 11:25 
Big Daddy Phat
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2009, 13:00
Posts: 3973
Location: Adelaide
0_0: Drinkin'
Offline
JDC wrote:
like omg yay! can we be friends again?

NO. :squint: Don't start.

_________________
"I'm going to kill every woman you love until you die."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 11:26 
Big Daddy Phat
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2009, 13:00
Posts: 3973
Location: Adelaide
0_0: Drinkin'
Offline
Starring_Emma wrote:
Spring break started today! So I'll be spending a lot more time here for awhile! I spent my first morning of spring break shopping for clothes. I got a pair of shorts, 2 tops, a bikini and a lot of new socks!

Did you get a fucking bullet?

_________________
"I'm going to kill every woman you love until you die."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 11:30 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
perhaps you should fall on a Manticuda, emma. sure the world would be a better place :p

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 11:31 
Big Daddy Phat
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2009, 13:00
Posts: 3973
Location: Adelaide
0_0: Drinkin'
Offline
She probably falls on Manticudas all the time. That is a euphemism for penis. -_-

_________________
"I'm going to kill every woman you love until you die."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 11:40 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
na, the one penis she wants doesn't want her. anyways, who would fuck her?

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 11:44 
Big Daddy Phat
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2009, 13:00
Posts: 3973
Location: Adelaide
0_0: Drinkin'
Offline
I'm pretty sure you would.

_________________
"I'm going to kill every woman you love until you die."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 11:46 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
don't flatter her, she's overrated as it is. to quote a wise man (cant remember where i read it) if i wanted to fuck the curves of a 10 year old boy, id fuck a 10 year old boy.

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 11:48 
*shitcunt*

Joined: 01 Apr 2009, 10:37
Posts: 2771
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
0_0: USA
Offline
Father wrote:
Starring_Emma wrote:
Spring break started today! So I'll be spending a lot more time here for awhile! I spent my first morning of spring break shopping for clothes. I got a pair of shorts, 2 tops, a bikini and a lot of new socks!

Did you get a fucking bullet?


You mean like a Coors light? No, I don't drink

Image

_________________
Darkstar wrote:
MAYBE I WON'T CRY SO MUCH WHEN MY DADDY CHOKES ME WITH HIS DICK TODAY!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 11:51 
Big Daddy Phat
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2009, 13:00
Posts: 3973
Location: Adelaide
0_0: Drinkin'
Offline
Starring_Emma wrote:
Father wrote:
Starring_Emma wrote:
Spring break started today! So I'll be spending a lot more time here for awhile! I spent my first morning of spring break shopping for clothes. I got a pair of shorts, 2 tops, a bikini and a lot of new socks!

Did you get a fucking bullet?


You mean like a Coors light? No, I don't drink

Image

I will piss in your ass.

_________________
"I'm going to kill every woman you love until you die."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 11:52 
*shitcunt*

Joined: 01 Apr 2009, 10:37
Posts: 2771
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
0_0: USA
Offline
JDC wrote:
perhaps you should fall on a Manticuda, emma. sure the world would be a better place :p

stop trying to sound smart by using big words.

_________________
Darkstar wrote:
MAYBE I WON'T CRY SO MUCH WHEN MY DADDY CHOKES ME WITH HIS DICK TODAY!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 11:59 
*shitcunt*

Joined: 01 Apr 2009, 10:37
Posts: 2771
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
0_0: USA
Offline
Father wrote:
Starring_Emma wrote:
Father wrote:
Starring_Emma wrote:
Spring break started today! So I'll be spending a lot more time here for awhile! I spent my first morning of spring break shopping for clothes. I got a pair of shorts, 2 tops, a bikini and a lot of new socks!

Did you get a fucking bullet?


You mean like a Coors light? No, I don't drink


I will piss in your ass.

Doesn't piss in British mean get drunk? Why would you want to get drunk in my ass? I knew I shouldn't have posted a picture of my ass... now you're going to be obsessing about it.

_________________
Darkstar wrote:
MAYBE I WON'T CRY SO MUCH WHEN MY DADDY CHOKES ME WITH HIS DICK TODAY!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 12:00 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
actually, i was being humerous and referencing another thread, cunt. fuck off and die. ps i iz smartur than ewe.

also to penis chopper, funniest thing i've read in a long time, good sir.

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2009, 12:02 
Big Daddy Phat
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2009, 13:00
Posts: 3973
Location: Adelaide
0_0: Drinkin'
Offline
Starring_Emma wrote:
Doesn't piss in British mean get drunk? Why would you want to get drunk in my ass? I knew I shouldn't have posted a picture of my ass... now you're going to be obsessing about it.

I'm about as British as you are, uh .. :ugh: whatever. something that's not good. get fucked.

_________________
"I'm going to kill every woman you love until you die."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 08 Apr 2009, 19:28 
Spam Warrior
User avatar

Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 20:42
Posts: 3123
Location: 32° 20'N, 64° 45'W
0_0: UK
Offline
Starring_Emma wrote:
Father wrote:
I will piss in your ass.

Doesn't piss in British mean get drunk? Why would you want to get drunk in my ass? I knew I shouldn't have posted a picture of my ass... now you're going to be obsessing about it.


Your a fucking wind up right? you do realise that it is possible for one word to have two meanings right?

I mean do you get confused when people say things like "lead the way" or "Put that dog on a lead" FFS you peon...

_________________
"One Man Wolf Pack"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 27 May 2011, 14:00 
Been here too long
User avatar

Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 20:44
Posts: 1184
Offline
Mark Peterman wrote:
Starring_Emma wrote:
Father wrote:
I will piss in your ass.

Doesn't piss in British mean get drunk? Why would you want to get drunk in my ass? I knew I shouldn't have posted a picture of my ass... now you're going to be obsessing about it.


Your a fucking wind up right? you do realise that it is possible for one word to have two meanings right?

I mean do you get confused when people say things like "lead the way" or "Put that dog on a lead" FFS you peon...

In America we put our dogs on a leash not a lead.

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
yea, me and your mom used to take turns working the corners. But we had to stop...ya know...cause she's fucking dead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 28 May 2011, 10:03 
Lurker
User avatar

Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 14:19
Posts: 303
0_0: King of the jungle
Offline
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2011, 07:50 
Post Whore
User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2008, 12:07
Posts: 665
Location: Jane & Finch NIGGA WHAT
0_0: Back With A Bang!
Offline
We gonna see that fucking bikini? :giggles:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2011, 13:00 
Lurker
User avatar

Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 14:19
Posts: 303
0_0: King of the jungle
Offline
Good call GG ....Looks as if we got off track,Now where's that binkini at Emma ??

Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 03 Aug 2011, 01:21 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
The Goon wrote:
Good call GG ....Looks as if we got off track,Now where's that binkini at Emma ??

Image


who dat?

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 03 Aug 2011, 03:35 
Lurker
User avatar

Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 14:19
Posts: 303
0_0: King of the jungle
Offline
JDC wrote:
The Goon wrote:
Good call GG ....Looks as if we got off track,Now where's that binkini at Emma ??

Image


who dat?


Her name is Dani Yee .... Fuckin' beautiful ass !!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good news for TOT members!
PostPosted: 03 Aug 2011, 06:34 
Less is More
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 04:05
Posts: 6752
0_0: New Zealand
Offline
thanks bud

_________________
BayouGirl wrote:
You are like an encyclopedia of song lyrics and movie lines.

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99