It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 12:54
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: What should the drinking age be?
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2008, 14:59 

0_0: USA
blacknite wrote:
Excuse me?

You are to refer to me more politely, and stop being a BITCH.

I am above you.. meaning, I am better than you.

Wow your an asshole. :werd:

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2008, 15:28 
I can't Stop Photochopping!!!!

0_0: Moscow, Russia
It's totally worth it, it's called trolling, I'm not really an asshole.

WHAT'S GOOD, MY NEGRO?

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2008, 12:27 
Slutty Mexican

0_0: Argentina
blacknite wrote:
It's totally worth it, it's called trolling, I'm not really an asshole.

to be honest, i'm quite a bit surprised both by your level in english and your knowledge on internet culture...(considering u r 13) when i first started here i couldn't understand half of what they were saying, took me a while to pick up the expressions...

just a thought, i know it has nothing to do with anything :h5:

PostPosted: 11 Aug 2008, 10:55 

I think it is really depend on drinker, people with the bigger body size normally can drink more than the others! but still 18 is good number.

PostPosted: 11 Aug 2008, 10:57 
Bitchzilla

0_0: Wisconsin
SomeGeek09 wrote:

Little late.

Me and him already had our spat.

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 11 Aug 2008, 21:04 
Epic Cocksucker

EnleverJusteLeBord wrote:
SomeGeek09 wrote:

Little late.

Me and him already had our spat.

And we all know that only enlever is allowed to bitch about trolls.

PostPosted: 11 Aug 2008, 23:01 
Bitchzilla

MissBrown wrote:
And we all know that only enlever is allowed to bitch about trolls.

When was that stated? Thanks so much for putting words into my mouth, since everyone seems to know what i need to say.

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2008, 00:15 
Epic Cocksucker

When was that stated? Thanks so much for putting words into my mouth, since everyone seems to know what i need to say.

Next, you are gonna say:
"Drinking Draino sounds awfully swell! :h5: "

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2008, 00:21 
Keeps it bukkake

MissBrown wrote:
"Drinking Draino sounds awfully swell!

troof

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2008, 07:48 
Bitchzilla

Whatever

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2008, 14:31 
Epic Cocksucker

Whatever

She meant to say "Like, totally talk to the hand, cunt!"

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2008, 14:54 
Keeps it bukkake

MissBrown wrote:

AHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I duv u

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2008, 16:37 

MissBrown wrote:
Whatever

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: Awesome!

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2008, 19:09 
Slutty Mexican

MissBrown wrote:
Whatever

wooooow, u getting bitchier by the minute!! hahahahah

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2008, 22:38 

YerlA wrote:
MissBrown wrote:

I agree. And I like It!

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2008, 10:36 
Epic Cocksucker

YerlA wrote:

I only get bitchy with those that earn it. A few are on that list, but when they start using common sense again, I'll lay off. Most of you are on my happy list.

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2008, 10:42 
Slutty Mexican

MissBrown wrote:
YerlA wrote:

I only get bitchy with those that earn it. A few are on that list, but when they start using common sense again, I'll lay off. Most of you are on my happy list.

it's ok, i like your bitchiness, as long as it's not towards me

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2008, 12:54 
Bitchzilla

Are we a bit closer to being done, then?

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2008, 09:55 
Lurker

0_0: BLOOD!!!!!
Fact: the current drinking age was instituted because of a study given to congress that stated that thousands of live would be saved if the drinking age was raised. However due to wide spread disregard for this law the accuracy of this report is put into doubt.

with resolve and quick action.

I shall become unstoppable.

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2008, 10:17 
Bitchzilla

viper5552 wrote:
Fact: the current drinking age was instituted because of a study given to congress that stated that thousands of live would be saved if the drinking age was raised. However due to wide spread disregard for this law the accuracy of this report is put into doubt.

Fact: Lowering the drinking age WILL NOT lower the number of people who drink, just the number who do it legally.

Not a hard concept to grasp.

If anything it'll bring the number of people who drink up, because every now and again you find people who follow the law, and if it's lowered they can drink legally too.

If you raise it, it'll just raise the number of people who drink illegally.

This is a lose/lose thing.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2008, 11:00 
Lurker

0_0: Jersey
According to news 12 here in Jersey, there are a number of college presidents who are starting to push to have the legal drinking age lowered to 18.

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2008, 11:03 

21 is ok, You don't want 18 year olds listening to music and driving drunk

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2008, 11:07 
Keeps it bukkake

Squirt wrote:

I wish a drunk driver killed you and your entire family

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2008, 11:19 
Lurker

0_0: Jersey
Squirt wrote:

And might I inquire as to your expert experience with 1) driving and 2) drunk driving?

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2008, 11:21 
Slutty Mexican

Squirt wrote:

oh, ok, so i guess having 21 years old listening to music and driving drunk...here's a fact: if u are stupid at 18, you'll sure be stupid at 21

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next