It is currently 22 Jul 2017, 11:57
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Should people w/ AIDs be allowed into the US
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2008, 14:53 
Mod

If they were not born here.

Quote:
US immigration law classifies any foreign citizen who tests positive for HIV or AIDS as "inadmissible". This bars them not only from becoming a permanent resident, but from short-term and tourist travel as well.

I say, FUCK NO. If they leave and have spread the disease, we have no way of punishing them for doing so once they are out of the country. We could have AIDs sex tourists (Sex Terrorists?)

The EU thinks
Quote:
The policy is discriminatory and its justification as a “public health measure” is not based in fact. The de facto ban on HIV/AIDS sufferers entering the US was made law in the mid-80s and is based on outdated scientific beliefs about the spread of the disease.

Well I think this: Show me a fucking vaccine first. Its still AIDs. You still eventually die a horrible death.

Quote:
“The greater the number of people who support the call to end this unfair discrimination, the less the problem can be ignored by European policy-makers. The persistence of the travel ban just feeds prejudice and ignorance.”

Lol and the less of those prejudicial people whom's brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers catch the AIDs virus.

http://www.pinke.biz/news/40/Euro-MP-At ... Ban-to-US/

Post subject: Re: Should people w/ AIDs be allowed into the US
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2008, 21:51 
Slutty Mexican

0_0: Argentina
are u serious??? if u don't want to catch the HIV use a condom, u can't ban ppl from a country just because they have a diseade! and i do agree with the fact that that law was made when they didn't know much about HIV...and it IS discriminatory!!! i can't believe u think like that!!! If u have HIV it's completely up to u to give that information away, they can't ask u wheather u r sick or not!
and, yes, it is a horrible way of dying, but nowadays ppl don't die like in the '80...and still, if i go to your country chances r i'm not going to be spreading blood around, so why shouldn't i go??

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2008, 08:53 
Bitchzilla

0_0: Wisconsin
Wow, America the Fucking Great huh?

No, you can not come in for you are imperfect.

Wtf's up with that?!

Wouldn't that mean that we should kick everyone with HIV/AIDs out?

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2008, 09:20 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation
imperfect is different than capable of spreading a disease that we have largely controlled domestically.

no we shouldnt kick them out. We just don't need to invite more in. USA should not be AIDS fest 2012

Passed in 93, in retrospect I see why Bill passed it....imagine what it would do to the muslims in america if a group of muslims went around banging as many white chicks as they could and giving them aids.. it'd be the new terrorism

http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/post ... oesnt.html

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2008, 11:50 
Slutty Mexican

Well, i still think is bullshit..if those girls r stupid enough to have sexual relations w an unkown with out using a condom and they get aids 'cause of it..

and even if it is an accident, even if the muslims your government has had u believe r evil go to your country and (try and) spread HIV, do u really want to do the old american thing and rob ppl of the benefit of the doubt? i mean, what if i had hiv?? i can't go to your country to, for example, do my phD? just because i have a disease?
how 'bout hepathaitis (i have no idea how to spell it in english, sorry!)? HPV??

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2008, 11:51 
Slutty Mexican

uh, maybe u shouldn't let smokers in either! could u imagine if bad muslims got in to your precious perfect country and killed ppl by passive smoking??

a WHOLE new wave for terrorism

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 09:52 
Bitchzilla

I agree with yerLA. I think it's complete shit, what if you're born that way? And if people do have HIV or AIDs, due to their own stupidity, then need to know how to chill, and how to not spread it, but i don't think we should deny them getting into the US.

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 10:52 
Mod

if you are born that way then you should invest your money in treatment rather than traveling to my country. if it was ebola or sars or black death you wouldnt want them here. this is hardly different.

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 13:56 
Bitchzilla

SARS is passed through contact, but it can be through the air as well. 3 feet and you can get it. That black Death was transfered by rodents and fleas. Ebola is similar, because it deals with body fluids too. But those other two are WAY harder to contain. You sneeze on someone and they're probably fucked. If you have AIDs or and HIV positive, and you choose to live it out die in that horrible painful grotesque way, then I think you should be able to do it in a country that has good doctors and hospitals.

What happens if you're born here?

What happens if you don't have the money to invest?

With HIV or AIDs you just have to be careful. Not contained in a bubble like with those other things.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 14:08 
Mod

if you are born here you stay.

if you dont have money you shouldnt be traveling here.

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 14:39 
Bitchzilla

Anon wrote:

What if you're traveling here to get help?

You're not going to buy a house, get a job etc, just go to a hospital.

Also, just as i side note i suppose, you can go almost your whole life being HIV positive, then with AIDs, and no one has know. Until you get really old, or tell someone, there is no hardcore visible thing that goes with the two. If you have Black Death, you HAVE Black Death, and everyone knows it.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 14:56 
Mod

you can have the doc make a house call over there

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 15:32 
Slutty Mexican

Anon wrote:

what ir u have money, u t treated, but u just want to go to the us on a holiday?

"SARS is passed through contact, but it can be through the air as well. 3 feet and you can get it. That black Death was transfered by rodents and fleas. Ebola is similar, because it deals with body fluids too. But those other two are WAY harder to contain. You sneeze on someone and they're probably fucked. If you have AIDs or and HIV positive, and you choose to live it out die in that horrible painful grotesque way, then I think you should be able to do it in a country that has good doctors and hospitals.

What happens if you're born here?

What happens if you don't have the money to invest?

With HIV or AIDs you just have to be careful. Not contained in a bubble like with those other things."

EXACTLY, i completely agree w enlever.

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 15:55 
Mod

then goto europe, i hear its gorgeous. or canada, or mexico. what if your child happened to sex up a tourist with aids. or your brother? or sister?

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 16:08 

I havent fully made up my mind on this topic yet. My first instinct is to just say no, they dont need to come here. We dont need them infecting more people here (whether by choice or by accident, it can still happen)
And they are citizens of another country. Let their government take care of them.

But then, I also want to let them in. (Because Im just a caring fucker like that!) I would feel bad if we could offer them help or a way to live more comfortably with the disease but yet we deny them of that.

I dont know, Im torn both ways.

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 16:43 
Bitchzilla

Anon wrote:
then goto europe, i hear its gorgeous. or canada, or mexico. what if your child happened to sex up a tourist with aids. or your brother? or sister?

That's their fault. I'm not saying i think AIDs is okay, but that i don't think people should be banned from a country for having it. If my kids, when i have them, did that it would take a huge toll on me, but it wouldn't be my fault, nor would i blame the government. It's my kids' fault for not being protected and not being safe. I would tell them the dangers of having unprotected sex. I would cover AIDs and HIV.

I do, however, think that people who have that NEED to be careful, sex is 50 50. If you don't ask your partner, or your one night stand, or your pimp what he or she's got, thats your fault. If they don't say, thats theirs. If you ever have doubt, use a condom.

If you have something like Aids, you should have some brains, some courage, some guilt, SOMETHING, and not infect others. Not have sex. But there are scum bags out there, and they're not gonna do jack shit. That's where YOU come in. That's where the other 50% comes in. YOU need to take precaution too.

Like i said, people who have HIV or AIDs do not need to be contained, sure, maybe they can register like sex offenders, but WHY? Why the hell would you make someone do that? If someone else is stupid enough to sleep around and not be careful then they deserve it. And then the being born with it factors in too.

They should be able to live normal lives and live freely. You may not even know someone(s) you associate with is HIV positive. There ARE NOT physical sighns till you have AIDs, way later.

Just think about this. What if a family member of yours goes out of the country, has sex, gets AIDs. They will no longer be allowed in and you'll have to travel to Europe to see them. Till they die. Think if that happened to your mom. Your kid. Your sister.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 16:43 
Bitchzilla

YerlA wrote:
EXACTLY, i completely agree w enlever.

Thank you

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 19:12 
Mod

ya and the fact that theres no billboard that say jon doe has aids is not a good thing. It just makes them more capable of spreading the disease.

since they could come in and no one would know it, they should in turn be banned.

I know people who have fuck 80 women and not used condoms and gotten nothing. I know people who have sexxed 10 and gotten herpes. its luck of the draw. why would ya put more bullets in the chamber when you have so many americans going out and having fun and enjoying a good old game of russian roullette

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 23:26 
Bitchzilla

If we ban people who have HIV or AIDs from coming into the US you're chances f catching it aren't going to decrease that much. You're talking like it'll make an impact. It wont. Not a big one. If you can't be careful it's your own fault.

If it's luck of the draw why should we ban them?

It comes down to you. If you are too stupid to get someone you love tested, or too stupid to sleep around, or too stupid to sleep with someone unsafely when you don't know where they've been, it's your fucking fault you're going to die a horrid death.

You, you as a person anon, are talking like it's everyone else's job to watch out for you. It's not. You need to know what's up. If you're safe, and have NOTHING to worry about, why deny those who need help the help? Why, if you are okay and safe, do you need to close doors for people, when it's going to have NO effect on you what so ever?

Teach your kids what's going on, let them know, inform them so they can be safe too. Don't shut people out because you're scared of being stupid. Or you're scared your kids or sister or brother is going to be stupid.

You can't save the world, you can only save yourself.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 23:28 
Mod

if the government can ban smoking cigs in public places they sure as fuck better keep that ban on aids patients. aids patients are a far greater threat to my health than cigs.

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 23:29 
Bitchzilla

How the fuck so?

Unless you're sleeping with one, how is YOU'RE health in danger?

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 23:34 
Post Whore

0_0: USA
EnleverJusteLeBord wrote:
How the fuck so?

-_- really?

Cuz if I go out tonight and end up sleeping with someone that I don't know....who the fuck knows if she has AIDS? A lot of the AIDS population doesn't even know they have it for one. And two...if everyone is out drinking and a person with AIDS sleeps with someone do you think their drunk ass is gonna stop first to tell the other person they have AIDS?

And yes I know you should always wear protection. But a lot of people dont. I know I dont if its with someone I'm in a relationship with. Not to mention condoms fail at times.

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 23:35 
Mod

my friends may sleep with them and then me. If they have sex with anyone at all, thats a life sentence. people have a propensity to have sex with strangers on vacations (yes girls, it happens, im sure you guys have sucked a strange cock in a far away land).....

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 23:41 
Bitchzilla

Phoenix wrote:
EnleverJusteLeBord wrote:
How the fuck so?

-_- really?

Cuz if I go out tonight and end up sleeping with someone that I don't know....who the fuck knows if she has AIDS? A lot of the AIDS population doesn't even know they have it for one. And two...if everyone is out drinking and a person with AIDS sleeps with someone do you think their drunk ass is gonna stop first to tell the other person they have AIDS?

And yes I know you should always wear protection. But a lot of people dont. I know I dont if its with someone I'm in a relationship with. Not to mention condoms fail at times.

Yeah, i know. And shit like that's gonna happen. But really? If you close gates to AIDs people, there is still going to be roughly 500,000 people
Quote:
At the end of 2006, the CDC estimates that 448,871 people were living with AIDS in the USA.
and one, when you are one in about 300 million people, what are the chances of you running into, let alone sleeping with one. And chances are that if we do close the gates, that random chick you sleep with because your shit faced, was born here, thus will still have AIDs, and you'll still be fucked.

In order to actually make an impact, you'd have to kick them all out. Then you'd be on the news for not only being an inhumane scared jackass, but for scaling down a genocide and bringing it right home into the US.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 23:47 
Mod

the gates were closed in 93, Bill Clinton inked it into law. only a few exceptions are made, mostly for actors, athletes and political figures.

However by your logic, you are saying "Fuck it all, lets just let the problem run wild, whereas right now its relatively rare."

So what if there are 500k. thats better than 500,001, or 500,002, or 600,000. the less there are the better. I dont care if they are gay, straight, or needle sharers. they just dont need to be welcomed with open arms.

What would be the saddest situation is if someone got hit by a car (who was a tourist w/aids) and some good samaritan tried to help and due to his natural kindness caught the aids and was pozzed up. Without knowing it he pozed up his wife, who was breastfeeding and then pozzed up her son.

One freak accident ruins 3 good peoples who aren't sexxing anyone up's lives, including a baby.

If you support drunk driving laws, you have to support the ban on aids patients.

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next