It is currently 18 Nov 2017, 23:48
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Should people w/ AIDs be allowed into the US
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 23:48 
Post Whore

0_0: USA
Straight up :werd:

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 23:49 
Bitchzilla

0_0: Wisconsin
Anon wrote:
my friends may sleep with them and then me. If they have sex with anyone at all, thats a life sentence. people have a propensity to have sex with strangers on vacations (yes girls, it happens, im sure you guys have sucked a strange cock in a far away land).....

But that didn't happen in the US, so either way there's nothing you could do. All you'd be doing now is not letting your friends back in.

Anon wrote:
far away land).....

Again, i stress, DIDN'T happen in the US. They went AWAY and did someone, then CAME BACK and fucked you over with AIDs.

Now, how is banning them going to help?

Not to mention, how hard would it be to actually pull that off?

Pardon me ma'am, anyone flying in from outside the US is required to step out of line and get blood drawn. Yes, and while we wait for the results i'm going to have to ask you to step into this bubble room and wait with the others. Oh no ma'am, not long, just about 2 or 3 weeks. It's okay tho, there's cots to your right and itchy blankets to your left.

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 23:50 
Bitchzilla

I don't know, maybe I'm out of line here. I just think it's shit, when there's infected people already living here happily and most people wouldn't know if they met him or her.

I'm not sure how much opening the gates would change the stats..

I'm just not sure.

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 23:52 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation
well there are rights conferred to people by being born in america, them being sick doesnt give anyone the right to deny them a home. however we do have the right to choose to not confer those same rights to people not born here.

I dont think we should put them all on an island or tattoo them all, but i think even though its not as big of a deal as it was in 80s, we arent all magic johnson....

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 23:54 
Bitchzilla

Lol, nice. Yeah, i suppose you have a point. They can get help where they live.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2008, 23:59 
Keeps it bukkake

Guy rants against illegals with aidz

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2008, 00:07 
Post Whore

0_0: USA
uhh...that's a prince video...

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2008, 00:34 
Mod

we just got prince rolled

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2008, 08:39 
Keeps it bukkake

Anon wrote:
we just got prince rolled

Fuck never gonna give you up.....That's the worst song I've ever heard

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2008, 12:44 
Slutty Mexican

0_0: Argentina
this thread just pisses me off...this kind of oppinions are the ones that make u look like such assholes to the rest of the world...

u don't want to get aids? great, then GROW UP AND USE A FUCKING CONDOM..oh, u think u might get drunk and fuck someone with out protection? this is how the world is today, u have to adapt, u have to KNOW mommy's not there to clean up the mess and take responsabilitie for your own actions.

personally, i wouldn't go to the us simply 'cause i have a rejection towards american culture, but i just think is fucked up that young informed ppl think they should ban hiv infected ppl from their country...

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2008, 12:53 
Mod

ok wait, do you support any of the following laws designed to protect us (I dont, but until these are off the books this one is a far greater danger)

1) Drunk driving- you should be punished when you hurt someone, not for a thought crime
2) Smoking bans in bars
3) Ban on cocaine, heroin or meth
4) Limits on the pseudo ephedrine you can buy

Theres nothing wrong with trying to make unsafe behaviors more safe. Why would we want to have them come here. thats the real question. There is no benefit. there are special circumstances where they are allowed, but why the hell cant they be left to stay at home.

You shouldnt be given a life sentence because someone lied to you before sex.... and sex is a waste of time if you have to use a condom. id usually rather just goto bed.

saddest part is, the ones who disagree vote democrat. a democrat passed the law

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2008, 14:03 
Bitchzilla

YerlA wrote:
this thread just pisses me off...this kind of oppinions are the ones that make u look like such assholes to the rest of the world...

u don't want to get aids? great, then GROW UP AND USE A FUCKING CONDOM..oh, u think u might get drunk and fuck someone with out protection? this is how the world is today, u have to adapt, u have to KNOW mommy's not there to clean up the mess and take responsabilitie for your own actions.

personally, i wouldn't go to the us simply 'cause i have a rejection towards american culture, but i just think is fucked up that young informed ppl think they should ban hiv infected ppl from their country...

Hey hey hey, woah. Am i grouped in that? Because i'm pretty sure i was fighting to let them in..

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2008, 14:10 
Mod

Being an asshole is fine with me as long as i can protect my neighbor or children or brothers or sisters from dying due to some asshole infecting them because they made one single mistake.

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2008, 14:13 
Bitchzilla

Anon wrote:
Theres nothing wrong with trying to make unsafe behaviors more safe. Why would we want to have them come here. thats the real question. There is no benefit. there are special circumstances where they are allowed, but why the hell cant they be left to stay at home.

If you settle down, you aren't in danger. Get the person you love tested, and don't get so fucking drunk that you don't know what or who or where you're sticking your dick in.

Anon wrote:
You shouldnt be given a life sentence because someone lied to you before sex.... and sex is a waste of time if you have to use a condom. id usually rather just goto bed.

Then go to bed. Who-rah, you will be one less infected. If you don't want to be careful and stick your dick in random people it's your own fault. If you're going to be having condom-less sex i would hope to god you knew where she's been. That's not a first date thing.

What if you were to have AIDs? How would you be talking then?

Remember the ratio? 300 million people, 500,000 with AIDs. What are the chances?

I honestly believe that if you had AIDs, or an STD you'd be looking at it differently. I would hope you'd have enough guts to, 1, say something and 2, use a condom.

Anon wrote:
saddest part is, the ones who disagree vote democrat. a democrat passed the law

Because democrats have an all around better view. It wouldn't matter which party made it. The law would still be there, this isn't about presidential parties anyway.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2008, 14:15 
Mod

me + my friends family > *
me + my family + friends > neighbors > strangers who are us citizens > strangers who are not us citizens > strangers who are not us citizens with aids.

thats just how it really is.

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2008, 14:47 
Bitchzilla

Anon wrote:
me + my family + friends > neighbors > strangers who are us citizens > strangers who are not us citizens > strangers who are not us citizens with aids.

Is this just kinda who you are?

Not in a bad way, but in the sense that we can fight for 47 pages and still, no matter what was said, if you became president there would be NO way in hell this law would be moved? If anything t would be stronger..

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2008, 15:13 
Keeps it bukkake

The fact this thread isn't about prince's EPIC 'Batdance' makes me sad

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2008, 15:49 
Mod

EnleverJusteLeBord wrote:
Anon wrote:

Is this just kinda who you are?

Not in a bad way, but in the sense that we can fight for 47 pages and still, no matter what was said, if you became president there would be NO way in hell this law would be moved? If anything t would be stronger..

Hell yea it'd be stronger. if we can require people to be searched.... id require people who are non citizens to be tested for HIV as part of a visa.

I mean, I'll help an old lady out, donate to a charity, volunteer, whatever. However when it boils down to them vs us, its unequivocally and universally us

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2008, 20:52 
Slutty Mexican

no, u'r not included enlever..

Anon, once again, the problem isn't that the person u sleep with lies to you, the problem is that u r too fucking lazy to use a condom! u should always protect yourself, unless u had your partner tested and u r sure she's not cheeting on you.

so, wouldn't it be more effective to protect your dear friends &family (who, apparently r all too lazy to USE A FUCKING CONDOM) to teach them self-respect and sexual ed (u probably had it, but u don't seem to have learnt much), rather than just letting everyone out??

""if we can require people to be searched.... id require people who are non citizens to be tested for HIV as part of a visa."" Oh, ok. So your point is "we r already assholes...doesn't hurt a little more!" do u need visa to go to other countries? who the fuck do u yanquees think u r...

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2008, 21:55 
Bitchzilla

YerlA wrote:
who the fuck do u yanquees think u r...

I really wish i weren't from here, so i could be legit about backing you up. You are COMPLETELY right.

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2008, 22:40 
Mod

I also stated another point of view. The random good samaritan who helps a person coming over, who had been hit by a car, and then the victim of the wreck coughs blood into his eyeball, giving him aids.

he doesnt know he has even been exposed because he didnt think that any blood got on him. he then exposes his breast feeding wife, who infects their son as well.

what about that ? you can play the lazy for sex card. but what about the good samaritan

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2008, 23:32 
Bitchzilla

Anon wrote:
I also stated another point of view. The random good samaritan who helps a person coming over, who had been hit by a car, and then the victim of the wreck coughs blood into his eyeball, giving him aids.

he doesnt know he has even been exposed because he didnt think that any blood got on him. he then exposes his breast feeding wife, who infects their son as well.

what about that ? you can play the lazy for sex card. but what about the good samaritan

You wanna rattle off the chances of that happening?

I'm not saying it couldn't, but honestly?

-Bill Watterson

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 03:49 
Unfunny cuntadian

0_0: rehabillitated troll
just send em up here. discriminations low, free medicare, and we love imigrants.
Hell yah.

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 03:53 
Unfunny cuntadian

0_0: rehabillitated troll
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/UnNews:Stu ... l_exploits

yerla might like this.

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2008, 13:33 
Slutty Mexican

killerklown90 wrote:
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/UnNews:Study_reveals_1_in_4_teen_girls_has_an_STD%3B_America_congratulates_teen_boys_on_sexual_exploits

yerla might like this.

lol!, i did, it helps my point...

i like canadians though. i never quite got why yanquees don't...anyone would care to explain¿

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next