It is currently 19 Sep 2017, 11:55
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Finally some sense.
PostPosted: 07 Jan 2010, 12:09 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there

Post subject: Re: Finally some sense.
PostPosted: 07 Jan 2010, 12:12 

Okay this guy is fucking the man.

http://www.nilvsdcbs.com/index.html

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2010, 12:29 
Foxxy

0_0: USA
What that poster didn't say was how some states now have "mandatory life sentences" for marijuana. If you are caught with over a certain amount, you receive and automatic life sentence without parole. If you plead guilty, you are handed a 40 year, no parole, sentence. For marijuana.

Our justice system sucks.

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2010, 12:52 
Creepy Old Man

0_0: Whoville Hash o_0
Don't you understand, it is a gateway drug. If you smoke marijuana you will be a cracked out heroin addict in 6 months guaranteed.

Stupid hippies and your damned devil weed

In almost every case a bullet is better than a lawyer.

I want to leave the world the same way I came in: naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2010, 13:15 
Foxxy

Do I sense a little sarcasm there Dag?

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2010, 16:18 
Creepy Old Man

not so's you could cut it with a knife...

won't be legalized until it can be taxed, there it is.

I want to leave the world the same way I came in: naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2010, 16:54 

Then why not tax it?? Thats what I dont understand. I dont even smoke anymore so I could really give a shit if it ever becomes legal but do the powers that be not see just how much fucking money they would make by legalizing and taxing that shit??

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2010, 17:42 
Post Whore

They're never gonna legalise it.

Quote:
Then why not tax it?? Thats what I dont understand

Because they have no way of taxing it not really. Think of all the growers they'd still be growing it and selling it through the usual route, thus creating more street wars over who controlled the dealing. And people would rather be buying it from the dealers for a lot less. Also the government(s) would have no way of controlling the purity of the dealers weed (so if people have some bad weed causing problems eventually people would moan and say it's all weed leading to it being re-classified). Also more people would smoke it and when people get so fucked they go to the hospitals they'd be using beds which would lead to more hospitals being built thus costing the government(s) more money (Probably about the same they get tax). And the big corporations that control it would not stop at weed either.

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2010, 20:11 

You (the Americans posting in here) are all retarded. Look at California's market and Massachusetts' market. We are well on the way to legalization. First step was decriminalization.

Finally, the Brit is retarded too. Look at Canada. They kept it criminalized but then started handing out permits for various and sundry reasons and started growing it. They sucked at growing and produced shitty weed so they went to the growers and started paying them money (and reparations for the lost crops they had burnt down LOL awesome lawyers) to produce government grade weed.

If you honestly believe that Marijuana won't be legal in America by 2015-2020 you are naive.

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2010, 20:15 

Also, that's neither here nor there. If you were truly a Lib Dag you would stop voting Redneck Nigger Hater Party and start voting for the fucking hippies. I know exactly what your next comment is about how Big government blahblah it's all the Dem's fault but the expansion of police powers was done BY YOUR GUY not by the Donkey Rapers.

In conclusion, let's all vote progressive next election.

And if I catch any of you voting Tea Party I swear to god I will pay any amount of money to hackers to blow your computers up.

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2010, 01:13 
Foxxy

Just for shits and giggles I think I will vote Tea Party next election just to piss you off for calling me retarded for no good reason.

All that being neither here nor there though, America could really stand to learn some lessons from a few other countries. Find a way to regulate it, tax it, and spend our money on other things. I mean, seriously, wtf. Marijuana is NOT that bad. And that being said, when we finally do get it legalized I wont ever have to walk into my house again and smell my roommates raunchy ass weed that she over pays for cause she's too fucking retarded to get good stuff.

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2010, 02:30 
Less is More

0_0: New Zealand
my solution: get blind drunk instead. works for me :)

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2010, 10:13 
Post Whore

Quote:
If you honestly believe that Marijuana won't be legal in America by 2015-2020 you are naive.

If this is true then it will most likely be legalised here first. As we are your lab rats.

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2010, 11:24 
Creepy Old Man

BayouGirl wrote:
Then why not tax it?? Thats what I dont understand. I dont even smoke anymore so I could really give a shit if it ever becomes legal but do the powers that be not see just how much fucking money they would make by legalizing and taxing that shit??

It can't be taxed because anyone can grow it. all you need are seeds and a warm dry closet. The same could be said for alcohol, except it requires a lot of time and effort to produce a good beer/whiskey, making it difficult enough that most folks will buy it rather than make it. Weed on the other hand is time consuming but not difficult to grow.

Just for the record tho Mzz I voted for Ron Paul. But your pot smoking libs aint got it legalized yet and they have been trying for 30+ years. Bill Clinton "didn't inhale" and I think I saw an old pic of BO smokin in college (cool pimp hat notwithstanding) but I don't see it happening any time soon. If it does WOOHOO :h5: , but don't hold your breath. Beer and liquor companies are paying the libs way too much to make sure that never happens, follow the money and you will see how the wind blows politically.

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2010, 12:44 

No one is commenting about how fucking awesome this guy is :(

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2010, 22:01 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation
i think we should have permits issued to allow us to do hard drugs say, once a month.

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2010, 13:26 

Anon wrote:
i think we should have permits issued to allow us to do hard drugs say, once a month.

i don't see any reason to limit it to once a month. i reckon a monthly test to make sure you're not turning into a fuckwit, and you can do all the drugs you want. if you fail the test, you get deported

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]