It is currently 20 Nov 2017, 21:43
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: If I could vote
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2010, 14:47 
Lurker

0_0: Im Bare Awsome.
I think If I could vote I would vote UKIP. They seem to be making alot of sense on the laws about imigration and the EU. Lets be hounest here after looking at some quite shocking statistics it is shown that the EU has done little less than choke the UK market, putting unfair tarrifs on many country outside of the EU. Historicly Europe has done a whole lot of shit to the UK "see ww1 and ww2" even after saving our "friends" the French from Imperialism the general thought of the French is that the Germans are our closest friends, and so they should be, do I even have to mention viche France. I can assure you that state had nothing to do with the rest of France under Nazi control. Hell the French where more than happy to move the jews into concentration camps. The idea of a European army makes me feel sick, I dont want to see the world split up into 5 factions with 5 leaders, I want it to be free. If the worst comes to worse we are better of staying with our true friends, the Americans. Say what you will about us following them, we do owe a great deal to them, and our partnership is quite historicly a close one. About the blind media lableling UKIP as a racist party, I think you will find they are quite the opposite, hell they even have a member of the EU parliment who is a muslim. Is it anybody that goes against imigration in mass is labled a racist.

Personally anybody that votes Labour, LibDem "even though I admire Vince Cable and have one of his books" and Tory are quite in fact idiots

Post subject: Re: If I could vote
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2010, 14:46 

if it wasn't for the fact they are basically racist cunts (no offense intended, but if you're a racist cunt, you're a racist cunt, and that's that), i'd go BNP. if you ignore their background etc, a fair amount of their ideas actually make sense - just not for the reasons they want to do it. as a quick example,

Quote:
Offenders will be made to understand that they are being punished and not rewarded with a state-subsidised holiday for their crimes

can't disagree with that, but chances are the reason they want to do it is because they saw a black guy in prison watching a bigger tv than they have

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2010, 09:28 
Creepy Old Man

0_0: Whoville Hash o_0
So why does getting enraged when you see someone in prison (regardless of color) better off than a working class citizen make you a racist cunt?

Personally it PISSES me off that when I was in grad school I had to go to the prison to teach undergraduate courses to inmates for free. Those same courses I took at a personal cost of $30K and yes most of those inmates were black.

If it were up to me they would get 1 suit of clothes, 1 bed, 1 pillow, 1 sheet, 1 blanket and a hole in the floor to shit in when they entered prison. If you want to eat then you work in the prison farm, don't want to work, fucking starve. You forfeited all basic and human rights when you were convicted of a crime. You are not even human any more, you are a number and a drain on society. Fuck up in prison? instant death penalty.

In almost every case a bullet is better than a lawyer.

I want to leave the world the same way I came in: naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2010, 11:20 

sorry yeah, I should have emphasized the word "black" in that last sentence. what I meant to imply by it was that they wouldn't have given a shit if the prisoner with the big TV was white

personally, couldn't agree more, doesn't matter what colour they are, fact is my tax money pays for the fuckwits to live free and easy. same as fucking dole cheats, benefit fraud, etc. why do they need my money? the prisoners could make overalls, sandwiches and tents for them, they end up with food clothes and shelter, i end up with lower taxes

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]