It is currently 16 Dec 2017, 08:02
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: what do I do?
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 22:44 
Creepy Old Man

0_0: Whoville Hash o_0
This is a bit hard to admit, but I am bothered by it and I don't know what to do.

I have never been able to achieve orgasm from oral sex. Don't get me wrong, it feels like one big long goddamned orgasm, but I have never been able to actually ejaculate. I have always looked at this as a positive, most women dont want a load of cum in their mouth, or face, or whatever, but my SO sees this as a failing on her part. I have tried to explain that it is not her, and I have never been able to orgasm this way for anyone, ever. She loves giving head (gawd I love this woman) and has on several occasions made remarks that she is not "satisfying" me. This obviously could not be further from the truth, she is an amazing lover and my orgasms are always much more intense after she has gone down on me, but somehow that lack of orgasm makes her feel inadequate.

I tried very hard on our honeymoon to cum while she was giving me head, but I just couldn't. Cunnilingus is one of my favorite activities, and I frequently go down on her (I try to make sure that I give as good as I get if you know what I mean), but that only seems to make it worse, because then she just tries harder to make me cum which I think is probably not possible. I certainly don't want her to stop doing it, but I am afraid that she will begin to think that it a wasted effort.

Anyone know any tricks to make yourself cum?

In almost every case a bullet is better than a lawyer.

I want to leave the world the same way I came in: naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.

Post subject: Re: what do I do?
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 22:55 
Been here too long

0_0: About ready to quit
I have this same problem as I have never gotten off with oral. Honestly I don't really care since I don't find oral to be as pleasurable as vaginal or anal sex. Still though, I'm interested in seeing what the rest of the board has to say on this subject.

Anyways, have you had her experiment with different techniques and such?

Last edited by The_Almighty_Stan on 08 Jan 2009, 22:55, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 22:55 
Keeps it bukkake

Just wait till you have to pee really bad and then take a leak in her mouth.....she'll never know the difference

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard. - Mike Tyson

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 22:56 
Been here too long

Fear wrote:
Just wait till you have to pee really bad and then take a leak in her mouth.....she'll never know the difference

:rofl:
Somehow I'm sure the taste of piss is quite different from semen.

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 22:59 
Creepy Old Man

Fear wrote:
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:
Fear you are Gawd

I want to leave the world the same way I came in: naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 23:06 
Creepy Old Man

The_Almighty_Stan wrote:
I have this same problem as I have never gotten off with oral. Honestly I don't really care since I don't find oral to be as pleasurable as vaginal or anal sex. Still though, I'm interested in seeing what the rest of the board has to say on this subject.

Anyways, have you had her experiment with different techniques and such?
The funny thing is oral turns me on like a mofaka, I enjoy it much more than vaginal or anal (not really into anal, but I have tried a few times)

As far as experimenting, yes I wont go into gory details but I have never had anyone with such a wide variety of...ummm...tricks. She is a nurse and is really into sex so she has almost no inhibitions whatsoever

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 23:08 
Been here too long

Tell her to stick a finger up your ass? Y'know that whole prostate thing?
Don't mean that in a derogatory way but I've heard this helps some guys (admittedly I had this done to me to no avail)

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 23:22 
Creepy Old Man

She regularly stimulates the prostate externally (I think I mentioned she is a nurse and has spent alot of time in urology so I tend to think that she knows how to do this) taint licking FTW! It certainly feels great, but no luck on that score. I think she is worried that I may be too homophobic to actually stick a finger up my ass (I dunno I might freak out, never been there) or maybe she thinks that is gross *shrug* but I doubt it because the only real aversion she seems to have is phlegm. I guess she has seen one too many loogies fly out of an intibation tube, but I digress.

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2009, 23:28 
Lurker

0_0: USA
wow sorry i have no advice, just wanted to let you know that its awesome to nut in a chicks mouth.

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2009, 01:50 
Have you tried turning it off and on again

0_0: Fortress of solitude
I think the problem is with you liking the oral sex too much and probably not wanting it to end or something that's why you're holding out. Dunno, i could be wrong. Try getting shitfaced so that you don't have too much control over your bodily functions and then try it!

And Fear seriously, you made my fucking day! ROFL!

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2009, 02:39 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
I really don't know what to tell you. I blow a load like a fucking geyser from oral, my hands go numb, and i kind of lay there like an invalid for a good 10 minutes.

the last time I had it the girl had to kind of speed up at the end to get me off like for the finisher after the ball sucking, deep throating, and stroking. So maybe have her kind of go to town (so to speak) towards the end and see if that maybe finishes it?

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2009, 09:58 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation
well, you could make it similair to masturbation, with her face.

meaning whatever you do while you jerk off, (with the rest of your body) do while your pee pee is getting sucked. also it helps if she lets you take control of her head.

talking can help too, like 'bitch imma cumalova yo mouth" "you ready to swallow my kids" etcetc

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2009, 11:38 

Awh, I feel bad for your wife. I would be pretty upset myself if I couldnt get a guy off from oral. There has only been one time where it really took alot of work to get him off.
He was taking forever and I was getting fucking aggravated but then it just became a mission to make sure it happened. I was doing everything I could. If he wouldnt have gotten off, I would have felt bad like she does.

Just make sure you guys do talk about it and reassure her that she is not the reason you are not getting off from it.

oh and btw, if you take Anon's advice about talking during it, just dont say the whole "swallow my kids thing"...eww not what I would want to hear before getting a load shot into my mouth!

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2009, 18:39 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
yeah "suck my cock, baby" while ironically obvious always seemed to equate to "turbo mode, you skank"

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]